• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
yeah

it's pretty good

big fan of the combat, and despite the anime **** and mediocre va i love the characters and story. pacing is a little aggravatingly slow though, you need to be ready to invest 10 or so hours before things REALLY get kicked up a notch but boy howdy when they get kicked up they get kicked up

probably up there with xc1 on my long list of favorite games of all time

so yeah pretty decent
hhhhm...

I'll have to think about it more.

SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 thinks boys are icky,
Noipoi Noipoi thinks girls have cooties,

Let the shipping commence!
SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 so uhh....

You like cartoons?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I literally want to have a serious conversation about those reactions and why I find them to be stupid actaully. Its a shame that all the femal versions of character get all the fans but the male versions get little to no recognition. Dudes deserve the love too

Last edited:

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
People don’t like male corrin cuz he acts feminine, which seems to equal bratty for the community, while female corrin doing the same thing apparently means she’s naive.

Ehh, I guess it’s the image that counts.

D

Deleted member

hhhhm...

I'll have to think about it more.
If you're on the fence consider getting the Torna expansion since it's basically a standalone ~30 hour game that's just the best parts of XC2 + some cool new stuff

Be warned though since you'll spoil a couple things for XC2 if you do end up buying it and also some parts are gonna seem weird or pretty bland that were explained or given depth in the XC2 base game. There's a couple of Giant Space Flea From Nowhere moments that really only make sense once you've played XC2 base game, for example

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
View attachment 198808

In all honesty, these dragons look more like Ducks than Dragons.
Either way, they don’t look too threatening these days.

Guess that’s technology advancing a few decades.
Oh hey, Ive seen that thing On Salty Bet and its the main reasom why they have the !ataridragon Command that just says "SEIZURE WARNING"

KMDP

Smash Legend
So, Cyn Cyn , if you're free.

Wanna gather a few people and play a game or two of CAH?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom