• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I’m looking at the leaderboards for Atari Baseball on my Switch and I wonder, should I try and beat the number one score (who by the way is the only score)?

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Really cheeses me she wasn't in Sun & Moon. Would have fit all of the Kanto trio being in the game.

But instead it's only Sakurai that gives us the Leaf love. Until Lets Go kinda. With the weird, psycho off-shoot of Manga Blue.
She's getting her own Hitoshi Ariga figure later this year.

leaf.jpg
leaf2.jpg

I'm really tempted to buy it, I just wish Ariga went with FRLG Red & RSE May.

D

Deleted member

When I was in the second grade, on your birthday you got a picture frame filled with compliments written about you by the other students. I legitimately thought that mine would be blank. Because I thought everyone hated me. I’m still like that. I still think now one likes me. But the kicker was, that frame wasn’t blank. It was all in my head. But when you have a problem that internalized that it’s coming out when your 8, it’s extremely hard to get rid of. You move on through life with it because you can’t get rid of it. You see a persons scowl and you don’t see the bad day they’re having, you see the obvious fact that they hate everything about you. That kind of toxicity doesn’t go away. It effects the way you act around other people. To the point where you end up making it true. Everyone does hate you now, because you made it that way through your own reactions. It’s a self fulfilling prophecy. It’s almost impossible to get rid of. And it makes even the idea of putting yourself in new environments to try to make friends almost impossible.

In the new DuckTales cartoon, we see Huey, Dewey, and Louie’s mom for the first time. She sings them a lullaby about adventure and family to them as eggs. It’s really touching. My first reaction to hearing it was “I want to sing that to my kids”. My biggest fear in life is that I’ll never have anyone to sing it to. That I’ll be alone for the rest of my life. That I’ll never have that bond with someone. That I’ll never get to be the shoulder they cry on when a rainstorm spooks them. That I’ll never get to be the shoulders they sit on to get a better look at the giraffes. That I’ll never get to be their guide through life, helping them to not make the same mistakes I did. That I’ll never have a partner to share any of that with. That I’ll never know what it’s like to love someone unconditionally and have them love you back. I worry about all that. I’m terrified of being alone. I lash out people online when I try to enter groups and people disagree with me because I’m worried they’re going to change sand move on and leave me. I respond with yeahs and cools and “of courses” to the girls I meet on OKCupid because I’m terrified that my first relationship could end before we even officially meet. And I fear entering new spaces in the real world because I’m terrified that they’re going to hate me before they even know me.

I wish I could figure out why this happens. I wish I could explain it and I wish I could get rid of it. I wish I could figure out what made me this way so that I could maybe fix it. But I can’t do anything like that. There’s no magic fix. That includes just toughening up and getting over it. If you’ve ever told anyone to do that you likely just made their problems worse.

I don’t know where I’m going with any of the. Maybe I just need to get it all out there.
I can definitely relate. And you know even if I don’t come across a partner I’d still adopt if I can financially support them.

Still, don’t worry if you don’t find someone. It’s great to have someone that really knows and loves you. But it’s only natural that often times things work out.

And as someone who has been romantically involved, people come and go like a revolving door. Sometimes it’s a matter of months, or even years with someone I thought I’d always be in love with. But all it takes is that one arguement or that one person they love a bit more and things are completely over.

But don’t beat yourself up if that happens or let others do that. Take the oppurtunity to look for someone even better for you.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
My Atari Baseball career struck out... but I did manage to get to the top of the Major Havoc leaderboard.

Why even allow level skip codes to give points is beyond me...

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I can definitely relate. And you know even if I don’t come across a partner I’d still adopt if I can financially support them.

Still, don’t worry if you don’t find someone. It’s great to have someone that really knows and loves you. But it’s only natural that often times things work out.

And as someone who has been romantically involved, people come and go like a revolving door. Sometimes it’s a matter of months, or even years with someone I thought I’d always be in love with. But all it takes is that one arguement or that one person they love a bit more and things are completely over.

But don’t beat yourself up if that happens or let others do that. Take the oppurtunity to look for someone even better for you.
I probably will adopt if I never find a partner. I’ve known I wanted to be a mom for a long time. Longer than I knew I was trans.

D

Deleted member

IDK why people say that Chrom's atrocious recovery hurts his standing in competetive play like just counterpick to hazardless Shadow Moses Island dumbass

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Marthlikes are OP in the Wrecking Crew meta due to them being unable to get crossed up on ladders, Sakurai please nerf

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Me playing Adventure 2 in a nutshell:
527EC103-A2E3-475C-8F63-1E95E9F00947.gif

Modern games feel too hand holdey on where one goes. Adventure 2 says “Good Luck”. No guide, no helpful hints. Just you, an annoying bat, and dragons that gobble you up!

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Me playing Adventure 2 in a nutshell:
View attachment 198796
Modern games feel too hand holdey on where one goes. Adventure 2 says “Good Luck”. No guide, no helpful hints. Just you, an annoying bat, and dragons that gobble you up!
And control issues, camera issues, clipping, glitches, etc.

I love the game but let’s not mince words here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom