• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MainJPW

M.T.A
Still debating on whether or not to include Donkey Kong in my Mario movie. He doesn't fit into the current story at all, and he's not really important to the Mario Universe enough to just shove him in there.
In the beginning it was just Mario and Donkey Kong, just toss him in.

D

Deleted member

In the beginning it was just Mario and Donkey Kong, just toss him in.
He just doesn't fit organically with the story I want to tell. Seeing as how New Donk City has a major role, I might throw in a few references and stuff.

D

Deleted member

In all seriousness, if Geno gets a voice actor, I want it to be kirbhoper

D

Deleted member

If Geno gets a voice actor and it turns out to be Yuri Lowenthal, would anyone be surprised?
That could definitely work and I would also be fine with that too though I would prefer Mr. Cumberbatch or Chris Niosi.

D

Deleted member

Dude, a mod already took care of it, so you just deleted all your posts. Oops...

Anyways, I can never trust Nintendo to give my boi credit for his involvement in Mario's journey, so that's why I'm asking...
Ttechnically, this film is a retelling of the OG Super Mario Bros, which Yoshi wasn't in, but a Mario movie without Yoshi is no Mario movie.

D

Deleted member

I can never trust Nintendo to not put a remake of a good game on a dying system

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Yeah I definitely see why you would say that and it could definitely work I wouldn't discredit that much I simply always imagined him in a Gangster voice. Though I'll take your word for it
All I can hear out of Boshi is Vanilla Ice now...
20190317_015333.jpg

Also, I'm gonna be without a laptop for a few days. I was close to finishing that list too. Damn it...

D

Deleted member

I decided to give Mario and Peach actual personalities in the movie. Imagine that.

D

Deleted member

All I can hear out of Boshi is Vanilla Ice now...
View attachment 198820
Also, I'm gonna be without a laptop for a few days. I was close to finishing that list too. Damn it...
Yo yo yo issa me Boshi with my crew over here in dis here Yo'ster isle I bet Y'all never seen a place dis cool and fresh none of deese here fools can beat me in a race what a buncha chumps.

See what you did @ShotoStar !!! This is the EXACT thing I was trying to prevent!
I'm sorry man but it's funny imagining something like that, Of course I don't believe Boshi sounds like that at all but it's fun just going with the flow

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Tbh, that one I'm not familiar with, but if it gives my boi just as much personality and scene-stealing potential as Super Mario Kun does, alright... :yoshi:
Track down a copy if you can, this comic anthology is the best!! And yes Yoshi gets a lot of time to shine, most of the characters do.

KMDP

Smash Legend
That could definitely work and I would also be fine with that too though I would prefer Mr. Cumberbatch or Chris Niosi.
My serious suggestion for Geno would be Zach Aguilar.
He played Genos.

Ignore the name similarity.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Wario and Waluigi appear in the movie. They have their own plumbing company "Wario Bros".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom