• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Wario and Waluigi appear in the movie. They have their own plumbing company "Wario Bros".
I just had a... mildly not-funny idea for Wario and Waluigi.

What if, instead of being Plumbers, they were Electricians instead?

Just a random thought.

It kind of undermines their rivalry, but makes for a good job for them as foils.
Damn you Viz Media, you've blocked me once again.
It was the English Dub of the Saitama/Genos fight.

I wanted to post Genos rambling about his backstory, but apparently nobody has isolated that as a clip.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I mentioned how I'm making a Story based off of SMRPG and man is the beginning dark especially from my poor boy Geno's side. I'm taking a few heavy liberties with this story and Geno's backstory.

I'll try and go through everything in the Story but I'm not sure how I'm going to edit and adjust everything to make it more engaging.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603

Pakky

Smash Hero
Man, I want a Marvel V Capcom styled game with Shonen Jump characters.

Though I have a afraid that Naruto guys would ruin it... If that substitution jutsu is a counter or an advancing guard.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Man, I want a Marvel V Capcom styled game with Shonen Jump characters.

Though I have a suspension that Naruto guys would ruin it...
We all want competitive fighting games for things we like but inevitably it'll always come down to ****ty mediocre arena fighters which focus more on flash than any sort of substance.

Unless you're a Dragonball/Persona/Granblue Fantasy/RWBY fan. In which case Arcsys has got you covered,

Last edited:

Pakky

Smash Hero
We all want competitive fighting games for things we like but inevitably it'll always come down to ****ty mediocre arena fighters which focus more on flash than any sort of substance.

Unless you're a Dragonball/Persona/Granblue Fantasy/RWBY fan. In which case Arcsys has got you covered,
Honestly though with One piece being as big as it is you would think it would get the DBF treatment. Though its not big in the west or at least in North America so that's the punch in the gut.

Though as far as arena fighters go, I haven't played one I can say I really liked. The only thing that comes close is like Power Stone if that even counts?

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Honestly though with One piece being as big as it is you would think it would get the DBF treatment. Though its not big in the west or at least in North America so that's the punch in the gut.

Though as far as arena fighters go, I haven't played one I can say I really liked. The only thing that comes close is like Power Stone if that even counts?
Sure it counts as I guess. My personal favorite's Pokken because they at least attempted something somewhat competitive, even making it to EVO that one time.

One Piece not getting a fighting game just seems like whoever's in charge just wants more arena fighters and action games because those sell way more than fighting games.

Pakky

Smash Hero
Sure it counts as I guess. My personal favorite's Pokken because they at least attempted something somewhat competitive, even making it to EVO that one time.

One Piece not getting a fighting game just seems like whoever's in charge just wants more arena fighters and action games because those sell way more than fighting games.
Pokken is great I forgot all about that!

Bought it twice, but man I wanted Snorlax.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Good night all!

You should probably go to sleep now since I'm going to sleep, and therefore anyone who stays up later than me is living an unhealthy lifestyle, even though staying up until 1:38 AM isn't healthy in the first place. It's okay if I do it though, so don't worry about me.

:^)

D

Deleted member

So, why is this place’s theme colour black, and that orange colour? It’s the last thing I’d expect the colour theme to be for a Smash forum, but it feels right.

osby

Smash Obsessed
So, why is this place’s theme colour black, and that orange colour? It’s the last thing I’d expect the colour theme to be for a Smash forum, but it feels right.
Because theme designers are Haikyuu fans, don't @ me.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Good night all!

You should probably go to sleep now since I'm going to sleep, and therefore anyone who stays up later than me is living an unhealthy lifestyle, even though staying up until 1:38 AM isn't healthy in the first place. It's okay if I do it though, so don't worry about me.

:^)
europe gang rise up

out of bed

D

Deleted member

Ah yes, I see it took almost two hours before people started posting here again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom