• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

oh yea so when i was talking giant ****ing giants i meant dudes like this
83f977a64f3874bdf8185cdab6dac5c6.jpg
fb1336deebf258f35788d07d5f183728.jpg
f38226c2162b7abbedf579ebfb2e2bde.jpg
idk ive just been looking at these pictures at like 3 am and think theyre pretty sick

also ive been replaying hyper light drifter in ng+ so there's that
TitanWallpaperPic.png
maxresdefault (3).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Y'all what's the thing Robin says right before his FS ends

Like right before Chrom says "we're not done yet" I can't make it out

D

Deleted member

anyway just reveal brave already and put me out of my misery sakurai
I'm 20% sure they're gonna reveal it and it's not gonna be the SE rep and we'll be trapped in this hell for another 8 months

Last edited by a moderator:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I'm 20% sure they're gonna reveal it and it's not gonna be the SE rep and we'll be trapped in this hell for another 8 months
not to worry, if brave isn't the SE rep then that brief glimmer of hope from january is crushed completely

until codename 4 is bravelycharacterbutdon'ttellpanda.chr

D

Deleted member

not to worry, if brave isn't the SE rep then that brief glimmer of hope from january is crushed completely

until codename 4 is bravelycharacterbutdon'ttellpanda.chr
the codename is bravelycharacterbutdon'ttellpanda.chr but the character is minecraft creeper

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
I tried drawing Diddy and I hate it.
View attachment 198853
I don’t think I’m gonna do art anymore.
So like, do you all think this is any good?
Even if none of us liked it, giving up on art is a dumb idea. Everyone makes things they aren't proud of, or things that are just mediocre. Giving up because you don't like it now is just obscene. you're gonna improve if you just keep working at it.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Even if none of us liked it, giving up on art is a dumb idea. Everyone makes things they aren't proud of, or things that are just mediocre. Giving up because you don't like it now is just obscene. you're gonna improve if you just keep working at it.
I would but it's just causing me a lot of stress.

Thank you for the words of encouragement though.

D

Deleted member

motivational cla to start the day

D

Deleted member

bro just make you voice, like, different 4head
nonsense, i can do funny voices while DMing for my friends just fine, voice acting is just the same thing but they pay you

/s
Try spending 100 buckaroos on a half decent mic then have to eliment echo and background noise then have to spend years of training on emoting and expanding your range then tell me how easy it is.

D

Deleted member

I imagine it's just like acting, except the cinematics are already there and you have to put your personality in that character instead of playing the character on screen yourself.
Yeah, but a lot of the challenge cones from having good voices and emoting well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom