• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Banjo has a burying move. If you use the cars from Nuts & Bolts as a special move.

I am certain this means Banjo is confirmed for Smash. Why, K. Rool was even created by Rareware. Did you know Banjo was too?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Good morning fellas. I have a poem for y'all.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
This is running on empty
F O O D R E V I E W

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Banjo has a burying move. If you use the cars from Nuts & Bolts as a special move.

I am certain this means Banjo is confirmed for Smash. Why, K. Rool was even created by Rareware. Did you know Banjo was too?
I support the character but I would be sad if he used a car for a move.

Just like how I’d be sad if Steve got in but didn’t move like in Minecraft.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Who buries stuff? Moles. What do you use to whack moles? Hammers. What Mario uses in RPGs?

That's right, Geno is in.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
But seriously I am thinking Smash Direct within the next 2-3 weeks. Let's gooo...it's time for a big update.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I’m still not sure why they didn’t have Bryce Papenbrook return from Origins, I thought he did a decent job as Red.
As long as that sentiment doesn’t apply to female Champions...
It does not and idk why Red got stuck with Greninja’s va either
Man, I forgot Falco was even in this game, let alone had a reflector. Ouch.
Stop forgetting people
I love this
Credit to cyanwhisky on Twitter
She just has to be in Endgame (ain’t Dead so there’s no excuses for Valkyrie to not join)

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
So I binge watched Arrested Development season 5B last night...

it was not as bad as I expected, but was still disappointing by AD standards. I still adore the show, but I'm hoping that it's ended the run that it has had.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
Why are we talking about burying? Was there a datamine?
Someone on Reddit posted footage of a glitch where, in Squad Strike, if they tried to deliver a KO (in stamina mode) with K. Rool's down throw, the game would crash.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Why are we talking about burying? Was there a datamine?
Some burying moves can cause problems in Stamina matches and we were joking about how some fans will make crazy theories about this for upcoming newcomers.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Some burying moves can cause problems in Stamina matches and we were joking about how some fans will make crazy theories about this for upcoming newcomers.
Wait a minute., Burying puts you under the ground. And with K-Rool's bury, he puts them in upside down, exposing their tail if they have one.

Sans confirmed.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
So I binge watched Arrested Development season 5B last night...

it was not as bad as I expected, but was still disappointing by AD standards. I still adore the show, but I'm hoping that it's ended the run that it has had.
At least the crew isn't as seperated now. The greatest is when they're all around, they add a lot to each other.
I havent binged it tho.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
If there isn’t fanart of Sonic as Peter Parker Spidey and Tails as Miles Morales Spidey out there somewhere, what is wrong with people?!
Sonic or Knuckles should be Miles since they’re the blackest characters in the series (would’ve said Shadow...but he’s edgy and hates black people)

D

Deleted member

I'm torn between starting my AC New Leaf town back up or playing GCN AC while I wait for AC Switch.

While New Leaf is arguably the best AC so far, GCN has a lot of nostalgia appeal for me, and always felt like the only old one worth revisiting thanks to how different the writing is compared to the others.

Last edited by a moderator:

kirbsmash

Smash Champion
osby osby Oh, since I main Villager maybe I am god again since I use dig a lot to kill my foes.

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'm torn between starting my AC New Leaf town back up or playing GCN AC while I wait for AC Switch.

While New Leaf is arguably the best AC so far, GCN has a lot of nostalgia appeal for me, and always felt like the only old one worth revisiting thanks to how different the writing is compared to the others.
Why not both? Animal Crossing in front of TV, New Leaf when not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom