• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Oi good afternoon me mateys it's that time O' year again Saint Patties day! Okay enough of that cringe fest good afternoon everybody I hope everything is going alright.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Is Wargroove a good game? I've been thinking about buying it. I've never played Advance Wars, which I know it's very similar to.
I haven't played Advance Wars either, but I've played games similar to it like Wargroove. I liked them.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Is Wargroove a good game? I've been thinking about buying it. I've never played Advance Wars, which I know it's very similar to.
Very very good my friend.

Try both. Although Advance Wars is hard to get legally unless you have a Wii U (through the VC).

Last edited:

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Btw I played DnD today and I ended up doing this to a total of 3 of our DMs equivelant to white supremacists/nazis
You ran into a total of three white supremacists as your DMs in just one play session? Sounds like some bad luck to me.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
That's an impressive collection and completion percentage!

Speaking of not finishing certain games, I know how that feels. I too have some in my collection that I know I'm probably just never going to get to. There's just too many games out there nowadays, I honestly struggle to keep up with how many good old games there are and how many really good new releases come out nowadays. Everytime I finish a game and it comes time to pick my next one, it's a bit of a struggle. :dizzy:
I think I've tried to play through the OG Paper Mario at least 4-5 times but I always get fatigued by around the 5th/6th Star Spirit.

I'm about 13 hours into Golden Sun, and while I enjoy the Battle System and overworld puzzles, the long dialogues make it hard to sit through. The Prologue is an hour of squeaky textboxes. lol

I think I need to get at your level.
You might not want to. $$$

Between what I haven't played in full vs. my stupidity in regards to fakes/repros I've wasted a large amount.

EDIT: Pictures Removed.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
You ran into a total of three white supremacists as your DMs in just one play session? Sounds like some bad luck to me.
They were city guards who were harassing a tiefling at a tavern for trying to put up missng signs of her daughter, yelling slurs at her and ****. Our party was surprisingly diverse too, a goliath, halfling, halfelf, centaur and a tiefling. Oh, and a bard randomly appeared when we saved the daughter from cultists and the character was an injoke between friends about a sexy ass goblin bard with beautiful red locks and a Spanish guitar

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Last edited:

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
They were city guards who were harassing a tiefling at a tavern for trying to put up missng signs of her daughter, yelling slurs at her and ****. Our party was surprisingly diverse too, a goliath, halfling, halfelf, centaur and a tiefling. Oh, and a bard randomly appeared when we saved the daughter from cultists and the character was an injoke between friends about a sexy *** goblin bard with beautiful red locks and a Spanish guitar
Oh. Oh, okay, it was in-game white supremacists. I thought since you referred to them as DMs, which to me means Dungeon Masters, that you had cycled through a total of 3 racist dudes running your game.

Yeah now what you said makes a lot more sense.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
tell me more
Honestly that's it, my new DM tried a RNG character generator and came up with that a few months ago
Oh. Oh, okay, it was in-game white supremacists. I thought since you referred to them as DMs, which to me means Dungeon Masters, that you had cycled through a total of 3 racist dudes running your game.

Yeah now what you said makes a lot more sense.
Oh no lol we had 6 people total and although we're all white there were no straight girls there at all and I think one of the dudes is trying to unravel his sexuality as he isn't sure himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom