• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I give three ****s!
Im litersly going ****ing crazy over here, I cant take it anymore, Im so ****ing done. Its like, I want it to stop. I really want her to watch something else, anything else, anything because the more I hear about murders and stuff, the more I want to bang my head on the walls. I am ****ing losing my mind

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I think it's one of, if not the best platformers i've ever played. I think the music is fantastic, and I think after playing this and the original Donkey Kong Country is one of my favorite game series now. I should get around to DKC 2.

Donkey Kong Country Returns 3 when?

Return of K Rool when?
I wonder what they could do with K’ Rool in a future game...

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I give three ****s!
FOUR!

why does youtube have videos upon videos of people getting the death penalty in court. Why is that the only thing Ive been hearing on the TV this weakend. Why am I hearing about nothing but murders and crimes all weekend. Why is that the only thing my mom is watching. Why why why why why. Im going ****ing crazy and I feel like im just going to have a stroke if I hear one more thing of "Shot to death" "Killed in cold blood" Sentence to deatg" "Police police police"

And why do I bother ranting here when no one gives two ****s
This is why I cut myself off from news. Mainstream news sucks absolute large big huge. Bigly. It's just full of divisiveness and fearmongering and psyops, and I don't want my thoughts and feelings to be defined by the CIA.

D

Deleted member

why does youtube have videos upon videos of people getting the death penalty in court. Why is that the only thing Ive been hearing on the TV this weakend. Why am I hearing about nothing but murders and crimes all weekend. Why is that the only thing my mom is watching. Why why why why why. Im going ****ing crazy and I feel like im just going to have a stroke if I hear one more thing of "Shot to death" "Killed in cold blood" Sentence to deatg" "Police police police"

And why do I bother ranting here when no one gives two ****s
you see what you do is watch a bunch of videos of useless **** like for things you like rather then like news stuff

then your feed is filled with that useless **** rather then sad ****

Noipoi

Howdy!
Im litersly going ****ing crazy over here, I cant take it anymore, Im so ****ing done. Its like, I want it to stop. I really want her to watch something else, anything else, anything because the more I hear about murders and stuff, the more I want to bang my head on the walls
Why is she intent on only watching this stuff? Can't you firmly request that she stops?

Or even leave the room if she refuses to stop?

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I think it's one of, if not the best platformers i've ever played. I think the music is fantastic, and I think after playing this and the original Donkey Kong Country is one of my favorite game series now. I should get around to DKC 2.

Donkey Kong Country Returns 3 when?

Return of K Rool when?
Glad you liked it. And yeah, DKC2 and Tropical Freeze are the two that are most debated for being the best of the DKC games. It's definitely a good one.

And if you haven't played DkC3 yet I'd reccomend the GBA version. David Wise made a brand new soundtrack for that version and it's great.

D

Deleted member

Nendoroids confuse me. I get the basic appeal, but I just saw there's a Geralt one. Is there really that much overlap between fans of chibi anime figures and fans of The Witcher?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
you see what you do is watch a bunch of videos of useless **** like for things you like rather then like news stuff

then your feed is filled with that useless **** rather then sad ****
I WISH she would do that but thats why I asked what do you call someone that activly looks for **** they hate and will 100% rage at because she is that. Nothing but news, nothing else. I literaly woke up crying the morning because I just couldnt take it anymore.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I wonder what they could do with K’ Rool in a future game...
He's been gone for a decade, but now he's back and ready to mess things up again. That's all you really need, though i'd love if they do something more creative.

Noi you're a minor there will be no ****s given for you are too young to know what a **** is
yes, I do know what a **** is Mother.

I learned it from you!!!

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Nendoroids confuse me. I get the basic appeal, but I just saw there's a Geralt one. Is there really that much overlap between fans of chibi anime figures and fans of The Witcher?
Okay that sounds like a confusing decision, most of the ones I’ve seen are for anime or Japanese video game properties.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Why is she intent on only watching this stuff? Can't you firmly request that she stops?

Or even leave the room if she refuses to stop?
You can try to tell he but she will get an attitude with you if you even ask. Some way how she turns the volume up on the TV all the way up because she cant hear but in actuallity, she has bad hearing and refuses to see a doctor for it. Her solution, damage her hearing more. Then no one else can hear anyone else and we have to scream at her to turn the TV down. I always have to leave to get some peace.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

people who like anime enough to buy nendos are often just fans of fictional media as a whole

if you go to an anime con you'll see plenty of people cosplaying as characters from about everything you can think of, or selling merch for things you wouldn't think appeal to anime fans too much like mgs

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
The Geralt one has a bathtub so it's not for anime fans as anime fans are the kind of people to whine how sexualized Geralt in a bathtub makes them feel uncomfortable while screaming how gamer boner culture must be saved

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
the morgana nendo is literally just morgana as he appears ingame in persona 5 and as a result it's the best

it's also the only nendo i own so i'm in no way biased

D

Deleted member

Will Nopoi's route involve the player getting into jail for relationship with a minor shennannigans?
Im litersly going ****ing crazy over here, I cant take it anymore, Im so ****ing done. Its like, I want it to stop. I really want her to watch something else, anything else, anything because the more I hear about murders and stuff, the more I want to bang my head on the walls. I am ****ing losing my mind
Have you talked with other family members about this, maybe together you can try talking sense to her.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
He's been gone for a decade, but now he's back and ready to mess things up again. That's all you really need, though i'd love if they do something more creative.
When I listen to the Ultimate remix of Crocodile Cacophony, this is the kind of scenario that my mind starts stirring up:

K. Rool the Conqueror, here to reclaim his throne as the Kong’s true nemesis.

Storm clouds the size of continents. Flying wooden battleships with laser cannons and Kremlings flying in on jet packs. A crown shaped tower gliding across the ocean and slowly rising up shaping the storm clouds around it into an effigy of K. Rool’s face, lightning generated in his left eye, charging towards DK Island ready to swallow the island whole.

Long live the King.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

people who like anime enough to buy nendos are often just fans of fictional media as a whole

if you go to an anime con you'll see plenty of people cosplaying as characters from about everything you can think of, or selling merch for things you wouldn't think appeal to anime fans too much like mgs
That makes sense. It has led us to this image though.

Reminder that someone at Valve had to approve this image for use in marketing.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Have you talked with other family members about this, maybe together you can try talking sense to her
We all tell her the same stuff im saying here and the first thing she yells at all of us is "Dont tell me what to do, I know what im doing"

its IMPOSSABLE to get through this ****ing womans thick head

Noipoi

Howdy!
Will Nopoi's route involve the player getting into jail for relationship with a minor shennannigans?
The Noipoi route involves you trying to impress this cute girl, but her over eager blue-haired younger brother really wants to be your friend. Eventually the friendship overtakes the whole route.

There, now we don't have to call the FBI ;)

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Huh, so Peach and Daisy actually have a meaningful difference between them:

Basically, Peach's has a larger knockback range with it being weaker at lower percents and stronger at higher percents while Daisy's are more consistent. However, this mostly means that Peach is slightly superior to Daisy since she gets more combos off of her Turnips at lower percent and kills earlier at higher percents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom