• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Put me in the dating sim, cuz if you think about it Sigma is pretty much the same character as Monika.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
now this cheeseburger pizza might have the calorific content of an entire actual cheeseburger per slice, but god damn if it don't taste delicious

this is how i die

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Huh, so Peach and Daisy actually have a meaningful difference between them:

Basically, Peach's has a larger knockback range with it being weaker at lower percents and stronger at higher percents while Daisy's are more consistent. However, this mostly means that Peach is slightly superior to Daisy since she gets more combos off of her Turnips at lower percent and kills earlier at higher percents.
The-Daisy-Fan-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named will be happy that there's a gameplay difference between Peach and Daisy now

You know I was going to make a joke but then I found this cursed image and died inside.
Let's NOT post images pertaining to a character committing suicide yeah?

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
The-Daisy-Fan-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named will be happy that there's a gameplay difference between Peach and Daisy now

Let's NOT post images pertaining to a character committing suicide yeah?
I think there’s a rule saying violent images are k if spoilered but I’ll delete it just in case

D

Deleted member

If I get in the Dating Sim just put me in as a Cameo since I'm not really that important to steal a "Route" Maybe just have me in the background as a Geno Doll

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Nah, his current argument is that Echo Fighters shouldn't have significant changes. He tries to say that Chrom/Lucina/Ken have "insignificant" changes and that Daisy is the most unique of the bunch.

It's just sad at this point.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Nah, his current argument is that Echo Fighters shouldn't have significant changes. He tries to say that Chrom/Lucina/Ken have "insignificant" changes and that Daisy is the most unique of the bunch.

It's just sad at this point.
>ken has insignificant differences
dude is less of a clone than dr mario the **** this dude smoking

osby

Smash Obsessed
Her Turnips are stronger at low percents, but weaker at high percents.

Also, on the topic of Echoes, do you guys even consider Ken to be an Echo or no?

I don't, he's more of a semi-clone if anything.
He's an echo because Sakurai says so.

It's not like there's any concrete categories for echoes, clones, semiclones etc. It's all arbitrary.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
all i'm saying is that if salvato could put together a critically acclaimed VN in a couple of months then i'm sure we can

eventually

probably not

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I just went through 10 minutes of beautiful :ultkrool: action...and I ended up winning accidentally
I can’t get it to work so uhh...
Hope this suffices.
View attachment 198890
Hot
Just Noipoi.

Just Noipoi.

Just Noipoi.

Just Noipoi.
Just Noipoi
No, don't worry about it guys.

It's all gonna be okay.

As long as you stick with me.