• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
Why do I even come here anymore? I feel like **** whenever I'm here. And, yeah, I would like to take a break, but I'm afraid I'd just be forgotten. And also, if I'm away for too long, I'll probably never be able to come back, I wouldn't be able to say goodbye. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to hope that none of that happens...

Noipoi

Howdy!
Why do I even come here anymore? I feel like **** whenever I'm here. And, yeah, I would like to take a break, but I'm afraid I'd just be forgotten. And also, if I'm away for too long, I'll probably never be able to come back, I wouldn't be able to say goodbye. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to hope that none of that happens...
If you need a break then take one. We won't forget.

Pakky

Smash Hero
POLTICAL STATMENT AHEAD

Grookey gang [/SPOLIER]

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Take a break my friend!

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Be forgotten? You're one of my fav users, here.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
me: ok i'm going to continue with xenoblade 2 today
brain: no you're not you're going to play smash
me: no
brain: no

so anyway that's how i got simon to elite smash

D

Deleted member

me: ok i'm going to continue with xenoblade 2 today
brain: no you're not you're going to play smash
me: no
brain: no

so anyway that's how i got simon to elite smash
Should have went with Shulk mate. You disgrace the Xeno-fans.

On a serious note, I kind of do want to try out Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Is it good?

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
I'm sorry for missing you on that list I made last week, you're a great guy.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Should have went with Shulk mate. You disgrace the Xeno-fans.

On a serious note, I kind of do want to try out Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Is it good?
it's good fun if not slightly weird and different to 1 and X, and you learn to love the terrible english voice direction (not cast, the cast is good)

Pakky

Smash Hero
But I like you :3

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
The worst part of all this is that while I really don't like Xenoblade X, people do, so it kinda does sting a bit.

Fire Emblem Fates universally is disliked, yet Corrin got in.

Really is sad hours.
Not Universally. It's controversial as all hell and I certainly hate it, but Fates is by no means universally panned.

Ironically, I don't think X is much better off. I love X to bits, but I have 5 friends from completely different circles who tried it and hated it because of how long it was taking them to even get their skells. All 5 of them had the same reasoning more or less. As much as I told em giving them skells early would snap the games pacing in half, it's no secret X has some pretty lackluster pacing regardless. X only really pays off if you have the paitence to deal with it. (But boy does it pay off in spades)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom