• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
You know what sucks?

Making dinner to host friends that aren't even yours.

D

Deleted member

The Geno and Banjo thread did their top 15. I typed my characters out in there and will copy them over to here.

1. Bomberman - Upgrade this icon and give me explosive multiplayer antics. This is basically my Mario growing up.
2. Banjo - Nostalgia and helped defined an era for Nintendo.
3. Erdrick (or really, just Dragon Quest in general) - Nostalgia, genre-defining, and could use more attention in the west. My brother might also like it. Topical, too.
4. Andy from Advance Wars - My brother would flip the **** out because he loves that series. I appreciate it on its own merits so I think it deserves a place. I was upset when they removed the infantry and tanks assist trophy.
5. Ray from Custom Robo - the game has a perfect Smash Bros moveset ready to be implemented and it's a cool arena battle series. If it became a mii costume, I think that says a lot for now.
6. Shovel Knight - He's a dude with a shovel. What's not to love?
7. Adeleine/Bandana Dee - a new Kirby rep would be appreciated since our last one was in Brawl. Adeleine (and Ribbon if they reference Star Allies) would be adorable and would hammer in my Kirby 64 nostalgia. Bandana Dee is practically the fourth member of the Kirby cast now, so it's hard to imagine him not being in. I loved Return to Dreamland so I think Bandana would be a great member to the cast.
8. Paper Mario - I'm a nut for the first two games. The first Paper Mario is pretty much my Super Mario RPG growing up, and Thousand Year Door is just a really solid experience. If they do a mix between Color Splash and Thousand Year Door like the Paper Mario stage, I wouldn't be against it. Paper Mario is still not dead, which is strange to think about.
9. Some Capcom character from UMvC3. I have in my signature Phoenix, Dante, and Zero, but it can be anyone as long as it's not from Street Fighter. I haven't played a lot of their games but I think they would be fun in Smash and deserve their own spot.
10. A Soul Calibur character would be sick. Give me Nightmare, Ivy, Asteroth, Kilik, or literally anyone in Soul Calibur 2 and I'll gasp.
11. ...Max from Bomberman Max? LMAO. I just really want Bomberman as a fighter.
12. If we're discussing a classic arcade or NES character, I want Space Invaders as a fighter. Everyone recognizes Space Invaders... at least I hope. It's one of the most fundamental games out there.
13. I want a first person shooter in Smash. I'm not talking about Metroid Prime, but a series that was originally a shooter, or made its name for being a shooter. We have nothing like them in Smash Bros and I think they can add a lot, visually and conceptually. I'm thinking Master Chief or the DOOM dude.
14. Something about Crash Bandicoot always makes me smile even when I've never played the games. Let's throw him in here since I'm playing the N Sane Trilogy after I finish Shantae Pirate's Curse.
15. Geno - Cool design, okay game, represents the first Mario RPG, moveset potential.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Remember that when the moment comes, I still call dibs on my boy Rex.

Y'all don't know how much it stung to me when I came across certain end game spirits in WOL, man.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
The only characters I'm predicting will be dying in Endgame are Cap, Tony and Nebula.

I can only imagine an emotional scene where in their final moments both Cap and Tony apologizes for Civil War. Imagine something like this.

Or maybe even a scene like this.

Last edited:

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
But Joker got in, bro.
No. Don't you get it? Since he's the character that I wanted, the rules don't apply to him.

This is simple logic really.
hoo bibbidy bop boy just you wait until april

View attachment 198470
(or don't bc she's probably not in but let me dream ok)
Nice try, but I've got fanboy logic on my side!

Being serious though I wish Elma was the promo rep instead of Corrin. That would've gone down much better, and then Corrin could've been a newcomer in Ultimate or we could just skip to Blyeth/Edelgard.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Being serious though I wish Elma was the promo rep instead of Corrin. That would've gone down much better, and then Corrin could've been a newcomer in Ultimate or we could just skip to Blyeth/Edelgard.
I agree so much. I mean don't we already have enough FE characters? It would had been great getting another Xenoblade rep.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Minor life update:
So remember when I said I stopped drinking soda? I brought it up cause people kept Dr Pepper memeing me

Well I decided to say screw that because I’ve been drinking lots of coffee (and energy coffee) and honestly I feel like my original reason for quitting soda is now moot
Dr. Pepper crew!

D

Deleted member

Dude no joke I worry about it all the time. They're so pure but also so fragile.

We get a ton of frogs and toads where I live so each summer becomes the world's most adorable nightmare.
If you ever accidentally do kill one, make sure the frog CSI don't descend on you.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I know it's incredibly annoying for you but i'm sorry.

Your life with your roommate is hilarious.
It's why I share it here. It's nice to vent and I figured someone would find it entertaining.

When she's out I will be so happy.

Indeed it is a thing.
And now I'm gonna pick up the game again to play my perfect team of Bardock, Videl/Gohan and the best Goku.

I know the internet isn't going to like another Goku but god damn am I happy.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So JelloApocalypse made a So This Is Basically video for Animal Crossing. :p

KMDP

Smash Legend
And now I'm gonna pick up the game again to play my perfect team of Bardock, Videl/Gohan and the best Goku.

I know the internet isn't going to like another Goku but god damn am I happy.
Also, the description mentions him having a Super Kamehameha.

If that's the PTP Kamehameha, then I'm gonna hafta drop the Cooler clip.

I need pictures ASAP.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Also, the description mentions him having a Super Kamehameha.

If that's the PTP Kamehameha, then I'm gonna hafta drop the Cooler clip.

I need pictures ASAP.
It sounds like he's designed to be your anchor by default with SS3 and, presumably, SS4 transformations when you lose team members. But that's going to be so odd to incorporate into your team structure and combo practice.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
By the by, I can confirm the irrefutable truth that Futaba is, indeed, best girl.

You don't say things like "I'm gonna make like a hedgehog and roll out" and not make my dumb heart flutter a bit. Beyond romantic.

Seriously I love how well they handled her autism as someone who is autsitc as well.

Every character is amazing regardless though. Even if Mona's tantrum got under my skin.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom