• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I'm sad I missed this thread's reaction, was too busy... Well, playing Smash to even come here for a few days.

Really goes to show how much we take things being a surprise for granted in this day and age.
if you ever wanna check it out, go to page 8998 on the old thread

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I disagree.

Where I live there are three mac'n'cheese places that make it far better than even my mother and grandmother ever could. There's this place called "Mac'd" that is just a side window in the restaurant supply store, and all they make is six flavors of mac'n'cheese and it's incredible. Then there's Montage, a restaurant underneath the bridge that allows you to put any meat combination you want into any flavor of mac'n'cheese and they give you basically portions so large you're not meant to eat it in one sitting, then their staff puts the leftovers into tinfoil sculptures, which you can make requests for, otherwise they usually default to a swan or a dog or something.

Lastly is the fruit company's deli behind my work that has a rotating menu every day, but always has their mac'n'cheese on the menu. It's the thickest, densest, sit-in-your-stomach-all-day food I think I've ever eaten. It's the kind that once you eat it you just kind of want to stop moving and take a nap and it's so ****ing good.

**** now I'm really hungry.
I meant compared to boxed/frozen/powder/ew Mac.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
me: nah no way we're getting 15 characters, i should set my expectations reasonably

also me: lol dude imagine the ridiculous ****ing signature you could make with a dlc roster that big
Bruh, I'm trying to keep my expectations low, but if we do get a second Season I'm entering Maximum Shill mode for my boyz.

GOTTA LET THE DEVS KNOW WHO'S TOO COOL TO PASS UP!

MEGA MAN X FOR DLC ******! LET'S GET THE ROBOT BROTHERS OUT HERE!

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Speaking of Joker, I kinda wonder if we'll ever get the type of reaction moment this thread had that night when he got revealed. Do you guys think so?

Was pretty magical. Another limit broken, DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon actually died, lots of good stuff. Kinda wondering and hoping we'll have another moment like that.
Put Jill in the game and I'll show you a ****ing reaction.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Imagine having a pocket full of ants.

I mean that's a lot of ants.
Pocket Ants is Dale's EX QCF+Punch Attack, being an upgraded Pocket Sand. Once it lands, it'll do continuous damage. While the cost is one meter, the residual damage and combo potential is well worth the bar.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
You know, there a character in Smash who goes without eating for a while;

:ultsonic: : Gotta go fast!
You know, I found it funny when I played FE: Fates Revelation last month that one of Azura's attack lines is "You're too slow!"

All I could think of was Sonic every time.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
I would play the crap out of Sans unironically and ironically.

Also now I want macaroni and cheese.

D

Deleted member

If? I'm pretty sure you mean when. I'm going all in on this. Banjo confirmed.
Eh the only confidence I have in it would be the budding relationship between Microsoft and Nintendo. Even then, I just don't know what they'll choose from Microsoft for DLC because we only know so much.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
me: nah no way we're getting 15 characters, i should set my expectations reasonably

also me: lol dude imagine the ridiculous ****ing signature you could make with a dlc roster that big
Hmm... 15 characters huh?

*Me thinks about updating my signature*

Also is there a templated for the "Anyone is Here" signature? I've tried asking before, but no one ever seems to respond.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Minor life update:
So remember when I said I stopped drinking soda? I brought it up cause people kept Dr Pepper memeing me

Well I decided to say screw that because I’ve been drinking lots of coffee (and energy coffee) and honestly I feel like my original reason for quitting soda is now moot

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

I don't think I can scrounge up 15 separate Jills, but I'll sure try.

Roberk

Smash Champion
Noipoi Noipoi : Literally nothing
Smashboards: “a user and literally everyone else has liked this post”
17 likes atm. What the **** guys.
So I made fajitas the other night, and now I'm looking at the leftovers thinking, "do I want to go through the effort of heating the tortillas and grating the cheese and dicing a tomato... or just put the meat in the microwave and eat it out of its tupperware bowl with a fork?"
be like me and just eat fajitas with the meat and maybe sour scream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom