• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KMDP

Smash Legend
This hurts to read
What a sad life you've lived.

Good Mac n' Cheese can change your life.
I am now convinced that all moments in your life up until this point in which you have felt sadness could have been reduced if you had Mac & Cheese brought into your life before now.
Oh, I'm sure.

But I'm sure none of you have had a good ol' British Cuppa. *sips tea*

Also, I'm just going to go ahead and shill my home island's awesome brand of ice cream.
Delicious, delicious Ice Cream.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So each summer I go to this campground place for some quiet and they have these really fancy indoor showers (obviously still use shower shoes, but still, these things are legit nice and I think that's where half the budget goes) and last year I was in one to try it out and a tiny little spring peeper frog hopped onto me. The little guy could've been stepped on or scalded, but he was just there chillin'. I put him outside.

Frogs are fragile but adorable children.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Dunno if y’all would consider me weird but here’s the combination of stuff I like on my burgers:
-Swiss Cheese
-Baby Spinach
-Bacon
-Pickles
-BBQ Sauce

And I prefer my burgers on pretzel buns.

The only good Mac and cheese is home made baked Mac and cheese.
I had this Mac and Cheese at a local restaurant a while ago. It was a seven cheese blend with a touch of dijon mustard and paprika, bacon and green onions, topped with seasoned bread crumbs and baked to order. I cleaned the plate.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Y'all better start respecting Mac 'N Cheese. And I don't mean that watery Kraft ****. I'm talking that Stouffer's realness if you aren't home making it.

D

Deleted member

Speaking of Joker, I kinda wonder if we'll ever get the type of reaction moment this thread had that night when he got revealed. Do you guys think so?

Was pretty magical. Another limit broken, DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon actually died, lots of good stuff. Kinda wondering and hoping we'll have another moment like that.

Noipoi

Howdy!
So each summer I go to this campground place for some quiet and they have these really fancy indoor showers (obviously still use shower shoes, but still, these things are legit nice and I think that's where half the budget goes) and last year I was in one to try it out and a tiny little spring peeper frog hopped onto me. The little guy could've been stepped on or scalded, but he was just there chillin'. I put him outside.

He knew he could rely on you to bring him yo safety. Animals are psychic like that.

Except Jellyfish. They don't have minds.

D

Deleted member

I had a nightmare about stepping on a frog once.

D

Deleted member

Speaking of Joker, I kinda wonder if we'll ever get the type of reaction moment this thread had that night when he got revealed. Do you guys think so?

Was pretty magical. Another limit broken, DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon actually died, lots of good stuff. Kinda wondering and hoping we'll have another moment like that.
Not for Erdrick, who I'm expecting, but if we get mother****ing Banjo? We're hosting a concert and parade for that.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
me: nah no way we're getting 15 characters, i should set my expectations reasonably

also me: lol dude imagine the ridiculous ****ing signature you could make with a dlc roster that big

Noipoi

Howdy!

Wait for Sans' reveal ;)/s

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura

They really are. I get em all the time around my apartment because Florida sucks of the humidity. One time one was just sitting on my doorstep when I came home late, probably taking in my AC through the crack since I left it on. That champ didn't even budge when I opened the door and stepped over him.

Brave Bois.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I had a nightmare about stepping on a frog once.
Dude no joke I worry about it all the time. They're so pure but also so fragile.

We get a ton of frogs and toads where I live so each summer becomes the world's most adorable nightmare.

D

Deleted member

The best thing to put on a burger is a big 'ol sunny side up egg with a creamy yolk.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
The only good Mac and cheese is home made baked Mac and cheese.
I disagree.

Where I live there are three mac'n'cheese places that make it far better than even my mother and grandmother ever could. There's this place called "Mac'd" that is just a side window in the restaurant supply store, and all they make is six flavors of mac'n'cheese and it's incredible. Then there's Montage, a restaurant underneath the bridge that allows you to put any meat combination you want into any flavor of mac'n'cheese and they give you basically portions so large you're not meant to eat it in one sitting, then their staff puts the leftovers into tinfoil sculptures, which you can make requests for, otherwise they usually default to a swan or a dog or something.

Lastly is the fruit company's deli behind my work that has a rotating menu every day, but always has their mac'n'cheese on the menu. It's the thickest, densest, sit-in-your-stomach-all-day food I think I've ever eaten. It's the kind that once you eat it you just kind of want to stop moving and take a nap and it's so ****ing good.

**** now I'm really hungry.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Ice Tea's good, depending on how you like it. Hot Tea, more like Hot Trash ha ha haaaaaa...

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

I mean... this thread has a stan for just about every likely character, so I won't be surprised if at least one of us freaks out...

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Imagine fasting and logging in to Smashboards to find this discussion.

D

Deleted member

I personally can guarantee you that I will be screaming at the top of my lungs when Joker releases.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura

I'm sad I missed this thread's reaction, was too busy... Well, playing Smash to even come here for a few days.

Really goes to show how much we take things being a surprise for granted in this day and age.

Imagine fasting and logging in to Smashboards to find this discussion.
-This post was made by the Mac & Cheese gang.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Also to that Trump Supporter that exposed Gunn.

SUCK IT MOTHER******!!! YOU LOST!!! HA HA!!! :grin:

Oh I can't imagine how much he must be feeling about this now! :joyful:

D

Deleted member

I'm sad I missed this thread's reaction, was too busy... Well, playing Smash to even come here for a few days.

Really goes to show how much we take things being a surprise for granted in this day and age.
What page is the thread reaction on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom