• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Not Universally. It's controversial as all hell and I certainly hate it, but Fates is by no means universally panned.

Ironically, I don't think X is much better off. I love X to bits, but I have 5 friends who tried it and hated it because of how long it was taking them to even get their skells. As much as I told em giving them skells early would snap the games pacing in half, it's no secret X has some pretty lackluster pacing. X only really pays off if you have the paitence to deal with it.
As someone who hates X, for me personally it wasn't just the pacing. Nothing about that game in even remotely memorable. The only character in that ENTIRE game I can remember is Elma, and that's only because people round here keep talking about her. The soundtrack had some standout hits, but on a whole, it's nothing special. The plot went nowhere fast, meaning even if you aren't playing "just to get the skells", you're gonna be doing a whole lot of ****in' nothing for a while until anything even slightly interesting happens.

The only good thing I can say about X is that the locations were really nice to explore and just look at.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
honestly some posts make me feel like ending this board's whole career
View attachment 198477
everyone believes ant-man could kill thanos by shrinking, going up his asshole, and expanding. i thought about this, and i can’t think of a worse death.. for ant-man. thanos is pretty tough, like can take some punches from the hulk kind-of-tough, well his butthole and insides have to be hulk-level strong too.

the way i see it happening is ant-man crawling up his butt, expanding and then whatever i can describe as the chunky human soup that would come flying out of thanos’ ass from ant-man trying to expand into something that just won’t budge.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I can't believe there are not more people interested in Witchbrook in the poll. Are there no Stardew Valley fans here?

D

Deleted member

If spongebob somehow gets in he’ll use the spatula as a sword.
The sad part is, probably. Making an interesting Moveset for Spongebob would be so easy, in the -100% chance he does get in, he better not be generic.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Why do I even come here anymore? I feel like **** whenever I'm here. And, yeah, I would like to take a break, but I'm afraid I'd just be forgotten. And also, if I'm away for too long, I'll probably never be able to come back, I wouldn't be able to say goodbye. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to hope that none of that happens...
If there’s anything we can do just let us know, and I promise we won’t forget about you if you go take a break. We’re here for you dude.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I've had it for a while now, and now thanks to my visit to the doctor yesterday I know why (though I won't divulge much).

I should also apologize to Noipoi Noipoi and Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! for taking that Sobble stuff personally yesterday...
Don't even worry about it. I didn't even know you took it personally.

Me and my sister talk **** about each other's likes all the time, but we don't take it personally at all. I thought we were doing the same thing :laugh:

D

Deleted member

everyone believes ant-man could kill thanos by shrinking, going up his *******, and expanding. i thought about this, and i can’t think of a worse death.. for ant-man. thanos is pretty tough, like can take some punches from the hulk kind-of-tough, well his butthole and insides have to be hulk-level strong too.

the way i see it happening is ant-man crawling up his butt, expanding and then whatever i can describe as the chunky human soup that would come flying out of thanos’ *** from ant-man trying to expand into something that just won’t budge.
panda look

i love you (yes homo)

but please

go perform aight boutta head out

Last edited by a moderator:

Roberk

Smash Champion
everyone believes ant-man could kill thanos by shrinking, going up his *******, and expanding. i thought about this, and i can’t think of a worse death.. for ant-man. thanos is pretty tough, like can take some punches from the hulk kind-of-tough, well his butthole and insides have to be hulk-level strong too.

the way i see it happening is ant-man crawling up his butt, expanding and then whatever i can describe as the chunky human soup that would come flying out of thanos’ *** from ant-man trying to expand into something that just won’t budge.
1552682957328.png

Bruh, you didn’t have to go into graphic detail.

KingofKoopas

Smash Lord
I can't believe there are not more people interested in Witchbrook in the poll. Are there no Stardew Valley fans here?
Eh, i haven't played a harvest moon game since the one on the gamecube. Been meaning to get that one but.. Other games keep coming out a nd on sale and distracting me so...

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
As someone who hates X, for me personally it wasn't just the pacing. Nothing about that game in even remotely memorable. The only character in that ENTIRE game I can remember is Elma, and that's only because people round here keep talking about her. The soundtrack had some standout hits, but on a whole, it's nothing special. The plot went nowhere fast, meaning even if you aren't playing "just to get the skells", you're gonna be doing a whole lot of ****in' nothing for a while until anything even slightly interesting happens.

The only good thing I can say about X is that the locations were really nice to explore and just look at.
Holy ****, finally someone agrees with me.
Yeah XBX feels like a single-player MMO in every sense of the word, including the plot, characters, and the ridiculous amounts of menial tasks.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura

I don't completely disagree, but I did genuinely care about a lot of its characters and can certainly remember a large chunk of them. But I do think X threw a bit too much into the pot and not all of it was needed, both story and gameplay wise.

Combat is probably my favorite of all 3 blade games, I love just about all the music (but I also love the composers work in general because KLK so probably some bias), environments are stunning and, like all 3 games, they did such a good job making sure there was always something to find/do no matter where you were in the world. What you see as "a lot of nothing" I see as 'Giving me the chance to explore, build up NLA and go at my own pace'.

But I do get where you're coming from.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ant-man would probably just be crushed while growing back tbh

Noipoi

Howdy!

Y tho?

Pakky

Smash Hero
The title has reverted back to a state of peace and equilibrium, as intended. The title is happy, leave her alone.
"Hey Title!"

*pulls pants down*

"Check out this full moon here!"

Moons the Titles

Dab!

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

elma gang reading this like

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
That's quitter talk.
Okay. Let's do this.

1. REmake Jill
  2. RE3 Jill
  3. RE: Revelations Jill
  4. RE5 BSAA Jill
  5. RE5 Battlesuit Jill
  6. RE:UC Antarctica Jill
  7. RE1 PlayStation exclusive alt. costume
  8. RE1 D.C. exclusive alt. costume
  9. RE:DS exclusive costume
  10. REmake "Army" alt. costume
  11. RE3 "RPD" alt. costume
  12. RE3 "Disco" alt. costume
  13. RE3 "Biker" alt. costume
  14. RE3 alt. costume where she looks like Regina from Dino Crisis but it's actually Jill not Regina from Dino Crisis
  15. Jill Valentine played by Sienna Guillory

There.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
In all seriousness, Spongebob in Smash would be LIT
He would have some similarities in design with Villager and Pac-Man am quite sure. Also he'd blow bubbles to trap enemies in probably. I could get semi-excited for Spongebob honestly. The early episodes where golden.

Also, I've been playing Ultimate on handheld mode since forever, and I think it's hurting my matchup against Snake by not being able to see his mines very well.

D

Deleted member

View attachment 198478

Bruh, you didn’t have to go into graphic detail.
Let's say for argument's sake, Thanos cannot just use the stones to get rid of poop in his intestine or magically clean his ass. Most people wouldn't be comfortable using their non dominant hand to wipe their ass. It would be too awkward. Using his right hand is a no-no in this scanario. Would he wipe with the gauntlet on? What if the toilet paper breaks? Thanos would walk around with poop hands. The infinity poop gauntlet. Ew. The hulk would laugh at him.

Let's say he takes off the gauntlet and puts it on the counter. That would make him vulnerable, wouldn't it? Maybe this was the one outcome that Dr. Strange saw in 14,000,605. Spiderman swoops in, steals the gauntlet and toodles out of there without getting a sniff of Thanos poop. The rest of the Avengers cast would then swoop in and beat him senseless atop the toilet bowl. Ass unwiped.

What happens in the other 14,000,604 possibilities though? Thanos could own a japanese styled bidet toilet seat. The kind that would jet your ass with lukewarm water warmed to your body's temperature, then dry your ass with the loving warmth of a mother. Thanos would never have to take of his glove to wipe his ass. His ass would be sparkly clean without him needing to lift a finger. To think that Japanese technology would be the undoing of the avengers. Who woulda thunk it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom