• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I don't even remember what my first avatar was, and considering that I used to be a character forums guy I don't think anyone here even knew me back then.

I had a clone Charizard avatar for a good long while. That's the earliest one I can remember.

D

Deleted member

Quick! Give yourself a stage intro!

Noipoi runs in from off screen and trips head-first. He gets up and waves to the camera with a huge, goofy smile that screams "Howdy!"
faygoshill ****ing dabs

D

Deleted member

Noipoi runs in from off screen and trips head-first. He gets up and waves to the camera with a huge, goofy smile that screams "Howdy!"
I have the other mes carry me as I sit on a throne. They put me down, I get up and extend my arm as another me comes in to give me my swords.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Hey, you guys remember my first avatar? Bet you don't, since it was years ago, probably older than a lot of you children, and I deleted the photo, so try to find it now you eediots! And don't bother looking at the archives, I DOD Wiped it clean! How do you like that Liberals? I DOD Wiped the Wayback Machine! Now stop snooping around my profile and looking for it, before I DOD Wipe this site too.

D

Deleted member

Slightly less jokey:

faygoshill slams into the stage from above with his sword, and strikes a slightly ridiculous, kinda goofy jojo pose in an attempt to look badass. The shadow creature then pops out and smacks him over the head, before going back in

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Zachmac drops down onto the stage from that back of a massive dragon, fully suited in over designed yet still slick black armor, before unsheathing a sword cloaked in lightning and taking an awesome battle stance.

Okay I'm just kidding I'd probably just awkwardly wonder on the stage looking lost and confused.

Noipoi

Howdy!
For those who don't remember, this was my first avatar.

hole lotta nuthin.jpg

Then I was inducted into the cult of Ashley, then I became officially the Noipoi.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
For those wondering how my assist would play out:

I'd start by running to the background.

Immediately after a tornado appears. I dodge it as it goes through the stage.

A second tornado spawns and I dodge it again. The third one, I disappear before it hits.

These tornadoes do the same thing as the ones on Hyrule Castle.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

My earlier post was kind of a joke...

It's probably be more like this:

Smashing Ramen jumps down from above, then proceeds to strike a karate pose

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Smashboards fighting game stage ideas:

Smashboards: A simple stage where posts constantly flood the page. Fighters can knock posts out and use them against their opponents.

A desk: Literally a desk. Think Gamer stage.

Antartica: The slippiest stage is Just a penguin Just a penguin 's home stage. Watch out for the other penguins!

Revelations: This map from Call of Duty: Black Ops III appears as a special guest stage (and only a stage). Fighters start in front of the house before traversing to all islands, and eventually into the Apothican. Watch for the Panzersoldat and Margwas!

Middle of a Tornado: SneakyLink SneakyLink 's home stage (just because you try hard doesn't mean you'll make it into battle). The tornado that swept Dorothy to Oz, now with extra chaos ( SneakyLink SneakyLink assist trophy disabled here).

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Smashboards fighting game stage ideas:

Smashboards: A simple stage where posts constantly flood the page. Fighters can knock posts out and use them against their opponents.

A desk: Literally a desk. Think Gamer stage.

Antartica: The slippiest stage is Just a penguin Just a penguin 's home stage. Watch out for the other penguins!

Revelations: This map from Call of Duty: Black Ops III appears as a special guest stage (and only a stage). Fighters start in front of the house before traversing to all islands, and eventually into the Apothican. Watch for the Panzersoldat and Margwas!

Middle of a Tornado: SneakyLink SneakyLink 's home stage (just because you try hard doesn't mean you'll make it into battle). The tornado that swept Dorothy to Oz, now with extra chaos ( SneakyLink SneakyLink assist trophy disabled here).
Yoshi's Slave Dungeo-- er, Fan Club: Seems like a normal abode adorned with Yoshi paraphernalia, but attacking objects on the stage will reveal some.... interesting things :yoshi:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
If Smashboards was a stage, it would be within a computer moniter. An empty post would be the stage, with dashed to indicatw platforms. The stage hazards are the mods/admins, who act like 5-Volt from Gamer, the users who spew their noxious tournament smell all over a part of the stage, and, and fighters can summon trolls, like Midgar summons, who either destroy part of the stage, or force mods to freeze the stage and other fighters, ala locking the thread, like Chaos Control.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom