• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Would play like Crono (Chrono Trigger) and Wonder Red (Wonderful 101)
- Can travel through timelines to enlist the aid of alternate versions of themselves for coordinated attacks. Can form into a mecha made of bodies.
- Uses a Niten Ichi-Ryū style with a daishō set. They are nicknamed "Big Hand" and "Little Hand", with wind and light strikes respectively.
Yo, I ****ing love this, I'll take this fighting style if Scythes aren't available. I dunno how psychic are you though because:
-Wind and Lightning are my favorite two elements, respectively(Ice would be the third and it's relevant because that's what my 3 OCs used to use)
-I ****ing love Musashi and fighting with the same style as them is kickass
-Time powers are badass and also I have Funny Valentine's ability basically

"The 1000-Year Storm" would be the perfect name for my ultimate.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Zinith Zinith Only because you made me think about it, I think this was my first avatar. My memory is either with or against me on this one.

th.jpeg

I switched through a lot of avatars, but I still like this art I found very much.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Guys a thought occurred to me. What if movie Sonic that we've seen gets added as among the DLC fighters for September in commemoration of its movie. :troll:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
So that was ****in hard and I'm hurting.

What'd I miss in here.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
hell yeah
"This is how my moves should be!"

this is H I G H E F F O R T
I aim to please!

I meant in terms of aesthetics. You and Zinith are both the current anthro characters, with them being a humanoid dinosaur and you being a humanoid goat person.

Could you do me?
You are added to my second set. Give me time to respond with a new list after I'm done with a couple of assignments.

Now I want to know whT I would be. lol
You are now queued. Stay tuned!

Incinedyne.

My true form.
Hahaha, it's worth noting that you don't look like them. Rather, you channel the characters in your moveset. Certain aesthetics carry over like Idon's tattoos, or Ralsei's mage outfit, but we are mostly ourselves otherwise.

This is the sort of **** I come here for.
I am very honored!

So basically I got the DMC Gauntlet moveset with Nero's busters, Summonable Yamato, and guns.

****in' raaaaaaaaad.
Best part is, you can view your own version of Deadly Fury as a Vergil-style move. They're both iajitsu techniques, so best of both worlds!

I expect Yosuke to be how I play since I main him in BBCTB
I'll include you in my next list and work out ideas for you as well. Please wait warmly~

>"hedonistic tendencies"

Yup, sounds accurate :yoshi:
You're the type of character whose stage intro is being carried on a lectica before leaping out of the drapes to lick your lips after indulging on treats.

* Insert how would I fight in a fighting game statement here *

Seriously though, the amount of effort to come up with all of this and type it all out is astounding.

Mad props to you man.
Thank you! I happen to be a writer behind the scenes, and I've been doing stuff similar to this for years now. I plan to get everyone on my Follow List included at some point, so you'll be in the next one in case you're wondering.

Yo, I ****ing love this, I'll take this fighting style if Scythes aren't available. I dunno how psychic are you though because:
-Wind and Lightning are my favorite two elements, respectively(Ice would be the third and it's relevant because that's what my 3 OCs used to use)
-I ****ing love Musashi and fighting with the same style as them is kickass
-Time powers are badass and also I have Funny Valentine's ability basically

"The 1000-Year Storm" would be the perfect name for my ultimate.
You can technically engineer situations where you and your alternate selves assemble into other weapon types. It's not unfeasible to be the scythe rather than utilize one. Being someone whose written literal pages and pages of OC profiles and move-sets, this is small fry. You also kinda-sorta have Sakuya's abilities too, since she can call the aid of an alternate self as well. In regards to OC stuff, my move-set is loosely based on what my main OC would do, except it's written as minimally as possible like everyone else's, since dedicated posts like these would be far more complex and thought-out.

You gave me a brilliant idea though. I'll include weapon names and other cool stuff next time, including in the original post!

Last edited:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
What are we missing is the question.
I unloaded 11 pallets worth of furniture off of trucks and reorganized our present inventory to make room, then broke down those pallets to lift half that furniture up onto industrial shelving, then stayed two hours late to combined two oversized pallets with wood and screws to load a 200lb door onto it with makeshift padding and tape then manually lifted that pallet with one other guy to get it off the dock and into the truck.

I know making a sex joke here would be more fun but today was one of the hard days.

Iridium

Smash Hero

We always do this to instill fear.

I unloaded 11 pallets worth of furniture off of trucks and reorganized our present inventory to make room, then broke down those pallets to lift half that furniture up onto industrial shelving, then stayed two hours late to combined two oversized pallets with wood and screws to load a 200lb door onto it with makeshift padding and tape then manually lifted that pallet with one other guy to get it off the dock and into the truck.

I know making a sex joke here would be more fun but today was one of the hard days.
To be honest, I feel the same way just carrying my schoolwork with me.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

I aim to please!

I meant in terms of aesthetics. You and Zinith are both the current anthro characters, with them being a humanoid dinosaur and you being a humanoid goat person.

You are added to my second set. Give me time to respond with a new list after I'm done with a couple of assignments.

Hahaha, it's worth noting that you don't look like them. Rather, you channel the characters in your moveset. Certain aesthetics carry over like Idon's tattoos, or Ralsei's mage outfit, but we are mostly ourselves otherwise.

I am very honored!

Best part is, you can view your own version of Deadly Fury as a Vergil-style move. They're both iajitsu techniques, so best of both worlds!

I'll include you in my next list and work out ideas for you as well. Please wait warmly~

You're the type of character whose stage intro is being carried on a lectica before leaping out of the drapes to lick your lips after indulging on treats.

Thank you! I happen to be a writer behind the scenes, and I've been doing stuff similar to this for years now. I plan to get everyone on my Follow List included at some point, so you'll be in the next one in case you're wondering.

You can technically engineer situations where you and your alternate selves assemble into other weapon types. It's not unfeasible to be the scythe rather than utilize one. Being someone whose written literal pages and pages of OC profiles and move-sets, this is small fry. You also kinda-sorta have Sakuya's abilities too, since she can call the aid of an alternate self as well. In regards to OC stuff, my move-set is loosely based on what my main OC would do, except it's written as minimally as possible like everyone else's, since dedicated posts like these would be far more complex and thought-out.

You gave me a brilliant idea though. I'll include weapon names and other cool stuff next time, including in the original post!
Das a lot of responses.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280

I aim to please!

I am very honored!

I think I missed something, what is this? I'm interested.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I have a question. Does anyone here remember my first avatar?

Wasn't there to see that...
I think I joined when you had some art done by Noipoi...
It was like some Mario enemies running away from Yoshi, or something

Now... do y'all remember my first avatar?
hjhh.png

Yes, it was literally just a portion taken from Corrin's Smash 4 art
Lazy, I know

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I love how Proto Man still calls him Mr. Lincoln. He's a bad guy, but he's still a patriot.
I feel like there's a way to tie that to Metal Gear.

Best Megaman X Game?

For me is Megaman X6, but X5 and X4 as close
X6 is a guilty pleasure. But c'mon. Nothing's touching Mega Man X1 and Mega Man X2. X3, X4, and X8 are also sick. X5 is okay and X7 is trash.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Wasn't there to see that...
I think I joined when you had some art done by Noipoi...
It was like some Mario enemies running away from Yoshi, or something

Now... do y'all remember my first avatar?
View attachment 197628
Yes, it was literally just a portion taken from Corrin's Smash 4 art
Lazy, I know
Oh no, that was an avatar that KMDP found for me...

Kaiju Yoshi.png

D

Deleted member

[IMG]https://smashboards.com/data/avatars/s/408/408694.jpg?1551391838[/IMG] faygoshill - Would play like Malos (Xenoblade Chronicles 2) and Midna (Twilight Princess).
- Wields a sword in a way that would make Shulk and Zeke proud, and can drain life from opponents.
- Possesses an Assist-type character as well, akin to that of Sever, except it's their own shadow. Think Eddie's Forbidden Beast from Guilty Gear.
Ay I've actually been theorycrafting a character based off this concept and I kinda like it a lot

Like I have nooooo idea where I'm headed with it but I might commission it or some **** idk

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

God, so much wasted wasted potential. I remember first turning this game on, hearing this song play and thinking it was going to be great.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
This one has taken me a while, and not everyone's gonna be in it, otherwise I'd be here all day. I decided to go with 12 because that's a pretty believable roster for an Indie fighting game, or at least one that uses high-quality sprite work like Under Night In-Birth or (almost) all 2D fighters Arcsys has ever produced. Things are being kept gender-neutral with the writing, for obvious reasons.

I also challenged myself not to put more than one character from the same game, but there are exceptions if two characters debut in different games from the same franchise. Some characters also just have their franchise named instead of the specific sequel number, unless I need to make a distinction for characters that come from the same franchise. If a crossover game is listed instead of a character's home game, it's because their fighting game appearance is the main reference point.

Without further ado, a list of characters composed of friends and acquaintances alike. Don't worry if you're not on the list. It's like I said, there's just too many to go over. In no particular order:
KarneraMythos KarneraMythos - I'd play like a mix between Jin Saotome (Marvel vs. Capcom) and Hyde (Under Night In-Birth).
- Blodia's replaced with my own mech-like augments, so summonable jet thrusters are a thing. Grabs lead to explosive impacts.
- Sword deals significant chip damage like the Indulgence of Insulation (aka the Insulator), and non-sword moves are aggressively kick-heavy.

@Idon - Would play like the Demi-Fiend (Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne) and Dante (Devil May Cry).
- Has a wide array of hard-hitting physical magic that resembles the Sparda brothers' sword swipes. Also shirtless and covered in power tattoos.
- Can summon energy pistols with Gun-Fu–like movements. A little bit of a brawler, a sword-user, and a zoner all in one.

@NineS - Would play like 2B (NIer: Automata) and Raven (Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator).
- Wears a mask at all times that occasionally changes expression for certain weapons as an indicator for both players.
- Aided by a cynical and intelligent cybernetic yatagarasu which acts as a substitute to Pod A. Does stuff like Nakoruru's bird from SamSho as well.

@faygoshill - Would play like Malos (Xenoblade Chronicles 2) and Midna (Twilight Princess).
- Wields a sword in a way that would make Shulk and Zeke proud, and can drain life from opponents.
- Possesses an Assist-type character as well, akin to that of Sever, except it's their own shadow. Think Eddie's Forbidden Beast from Guilty Gear.

@Onereasonanddone - Would play like Sigma (Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite) and Doomguy (DOOM).
- Packs a beam-saber on their belt with their BFG. Specializes in heavy palm strikes and arm swipes, using their gun as a bludgeon weapon at times.
- Can telepathically command their beam-saber to distract enemies while shooting from a distance.

@ES. Dinah - Would play like KOS-MOS (Xenosaga) and Bayonetta (Bayonetta).
- Uses 4 gunblades resembling mini-Zohars. They're in similar placements to Bayonetta's guns, and can fire laser shots or act as beam-swords.
- Can summon a Familiar that traps opponents like an iron maiden. Likes to flash step and deliver clean strikes on helpless opponents.

@tehponycorn - Would play like Joker (Persona 5) and Sora (Kingdom Hearts).
- Main weapon is a Skeleton-Keyblade. It can open dimensional doors that summons monsters and allies alike, either to attack, heal, or shield.
- Wields two sets of prison keys that can be used as chakrams. They have a z-axis–type dash that enables carefully-timed dodges.

Noipoi Noipoi - Would play like Undyne (Undertale) and Incineroar (Pokemon Sun & Moon).
- Carries a microphone stick around that doubles as a spear. They play a Kayfabe persona in battle, but breaks out into their kind self post-match.
- Surprisingly nimble for a grappler, utilizing their microphone spear to weaponize comicbook-style sound effects like Deadpool.

Aurane Aurane - Would play like... Ralsei (Deltarune) and Adeleine (Kirby 64).
- Wields a magic paintbrush that brings drawings to life. Can range from cute things like fairies to menacing things like the Jabberwocky.
- Has the ability to pacify opponents, basically being a "Friendship" option akin to Mortal Kombat. They are also adorably fluffy.

Zinith Zinith - Would play like Yoshi (Yoshi's Island) and Riptor (Killer Instinct 2013).
- The token Scaley to Ralsei's Furry. They have dieselpunk-style augmentations that emphasize fumes. Their eggs double as bombs.
- They are the leader of their own group, being able to command lesser members for pack-attacks. They display hedonistic tendencies.

@Shishœ - Would play like Crono (Chrono Trigger) and Wonder Red (Wonderful 101)
- Can travel through timelines to enlist the aid of alternate versions of themselves for coordinated attacks. Can form into a mecha made of bodies.
- Uses a Niten Ichi-Ryū style with a daishō set. They are nicknamed "Big Hand" and "Little Hand", with wind and light strikes respectively.

Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku - Would play like Karate Joe (Rhythm Heaven) and Steve (Minecraft)
- Is drawn entirely like a cartoon character and even animates like one. Parrying hits to the beat of background music fills up their crafting meter.
- Sculpts statues of themself with karate strikes, using them similarly to Sub-Zero. They can craft walls and mounds as well.
That's actually very well done!
Definitely wouldn't have thought of these, and we all sound like fun characters!
Nice job!

Last edited:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
I have a question. Does anyone here remember my first avatar?

Although I did join this site before you (which kinda shocked me tbh), I've really only been active since August, so I don't really remember that avatar.

That was about the time I switched to my second avatar which I kept for 3 months

View attachment 197627

Which surprise surprise is another SMK Yoshi...
This one I do remember though.

I highly doubt anyone will remember my first avatar... but here it is:

b1494610a13ecc61744c7c84fbdcb51f.png

(minus the Deviantart stuff)

Noipoi

Howdy!
Quick! Give yourself a stage intro!

Noipoi runs in from off screen and trips head-first. He gets up and waves to the camera with a huge, goofy smile that screams "Howdy!"

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Quick! Give yourself a stage intro!

Noipoi runs in from off screen and trips head-first. He gets up and waves to the camera with a huge, goofy smile that screams "Howdy!"
KM actually has that covered for me...

:yoshi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom