• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Literally what I said

yeah imma be good she just told me she can't do it because she's going out of state for college and blah blah blah
At the very least it seems like you broke up on good terms, at least. Or at least it doesn't seem like there's bad blood from what you've said.

Small victories, you know? Gotta keep the chin up.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
At the very least it seems like you broke up on good terms, at least. Or at least it doesn't seem like there's bad blood from what you've said.

Small victories, you know? Gotta keep the chin up.
yeah no bad blood I just fell hard for her. Like I'm considering transferring to an out of state college and moving with her even though it's a really really dumb decision

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Hey, we're in the Capcom redemption arc right now. DMC5, REmake2, MHW, MM11. Maybe Capcom's gonna turn around on MML3
At this point, Capcom can end up doing anything right

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
This one has taken me a while, and not everyone's gonna be in it, otherwise I'd be here all day. I decided to go with 12 because that's a pretty believable roster for an Indie fighting game, or at least one that uses high-quality sprite work like Under Night In-Birth or (almost) all 2D fighters Arcsys has ever produced. Things are being kept gender-neutral with the writing, for obvious reasons.

I also challenged myself not to put more than one character from the same game, but there are exceptions if two characters debut in different games from the same franchise. Some characters also just have their franchise named instead of the specific sequel number, unless I need to make a distinction for characters that come from the same franchise. If a crossover game is listed instead of a character's home game, it's because their fighting game appearance is the main reference point.

Without further ado, a list of characters composed of friends and acquaintances alike. Don't worry if you're not on the list. It's like I said, there's just too many to go over. In no particular order:
@KarneraMythos - I'd play like a mix between Jin Saotome (Marvel vs. Capcom) and Hyde (Under Night In-Birth).
- Blodia's replaced with my own mech-like augments, so summonable jet thrusters are a thing. Grabs lead to explosive impacts.
- Sword deals significant chip damage like the Indulgence of Insulation (aka the Insulator), and non-sword moves are aggressively kick-heavy.

Idon Idon - Would play like the Demi-Fiend (Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne) and Dante (Devil May Cry).
- Has a wide array of hard-hitting physical magic that resembles the Sparda brothers' sword swipes. Also shirtless and covered in power tattoos.
- Can summon energy pistols with Gun-Fu–like movements. A little bit of a brawler, a sword-user, and a zoner all in one.

@NineS - Would play like 2B (NIer: Automata) and Raven (Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator).
- Wears a mask at all times that occasionally changes expression for certain weapons as an indicator for both players.
- Aided by a cynical and intelligent cybernetic yatagarasu which acts as a substitute to Pod A. Does stuff like Nakoruru's bird from SamSho as well.

@faygoshill - Would play like Malos (Xenoblade Chronicles 2) and Midna (Twilight Princess).
- Wields a sword in a way that would make Shulk and Zeke proud, and can drain life from opponents.
- Possesses an Assist-type character as well, akin to that of Sever, except it's their own shadow. Think Eddie's Forbidden Beast from Guilty Gear.

@Onereasonanddone - Would play like Sigma (Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite) and Doomguy (DOOM).
- Packs a beam-saber on their belt with their BFG. Specializes in heavy palm strikes and arm swipes, using their gun as a bludgeon weapon at times.
- Can telepathically command their beam-saber to distract enemies while shooting from a distance.

@ES. Dinah - Would play like KOS-MOS (Xenosaga) and Bayonetta (Bayonetta).
- Uses 4 gunblades resembling mini-Zohars. They're in similar placements to Bayonetta's guns, and can fire laser shots or act as beam-swords.
- Can summon a Familiar that traps opponents like an iron maiden. Likes to flash step and deliver clean strikes on helpless opponents.

DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon - Would play like Joker (Persona 5) and Sora (Kingdom Hearts).
- Main weapon is a Skeleton-Keyblade. It can open dimensional doors that summons monsters and allies alike, either to attack, heal, or shield.
- Wields two sets of prison keys that can be used as chakrams. They have a z-axis–type dash that enables carefully-timed dodges.

Noipoi Noipoi - Would play like Undyne (Undertale) and Incineroar (Pokemon Sun & Moon).
- Carries a microphone stick around that doubles as a spear. They play a Kayfabe persona in battle, but breaks out into their kind self post-match.
- Surprisingly nimble for a grappler, utilizing their microphone spear to weaponize comicbook-style sound effects like Deadpool.

@Ralsei - Would play like... Ralsei (Deltarune) and Adeleine (Kirby 64).
- Wields a magic paintbrush that brings drawings to life. Can range from cute things like fairies to menacing things like the Jabberwocky.
- Has the ability to pacify opponents, basically being a "Friendship" option akin to Mortal Kombat. They are also adorably fluffy.

Zinith Zinith - Would play like Yoshi (Yoshi's Island) and Riptor (Killer Instinct 2013).
- The token Scaley to Ralsei's Furry. They have dieselpunk-style augmentations that emphasize fumes. Their eggs double as bombs.
- They are the leader of their own group, being able to command lesser members for pack-attacks. They display hedonistic tendencies.

@Shishœ - Would play like Crono (Chrono Trigger) and Wonder Red (Wonderful 101)
- Can travel through timelines to enlist the aid of alternate versions of themselves for coordinated attacks. Can form into a mecha made of bodies.
- Uses a Niten Ichi-Ryū style with a daishō set. They are nicknamed "Big Hand" and "Little Hand", with wind and light strikes respectively.

@Smashing Ramen - Would play like Karate Joe (Rhythm Heaven) and Steve (Minecraft)
- Is drawn entirely like a cartoon character and even animates like one. Parrying hits to the beat of background music fills up their crafting meter.
- Sculpts statues of themself with karate strikes, using them similarly to Sub-Zero. They can craft walls and mounds as well.
This is the sort of **** I come here for.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
yeah no bad blood I just fell hard for her. Like I'm considering transferring to an out of state college and moving with her even though it's a really really dumb decision
Out of state tuition is a killer. I wouldn't make a decision like that too quickly. I'd wait a bit, at least. Settle the waters and all that. Feelings aren't always permanent, but college debt lasts forever. Or, at least it seems like it.

I'd say give it a bit of time before considering a move that drastic.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
You should ask Moydow, since they were the one who added Alph. :p

Apparently Alph had been on the site's spritesheet the whole time but no one bothered to add them lol.
Yo, Moydow Moydow can we get emojis of the model swaps?
Only reason I could do Alph is because he was already on the spritesheet, I don't have access to edit the spritesheet itself directly, and stuff like Link's model swap aren't on there. So that's a job for Warchamp.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
gf just broke up with me

I'm on here for a distraction haha hey guys
I'm sorry to hear about that. Breakups are always hard to go through. Just know that I'm here for you, alongside everyone else here.

It's her loss :^)

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Only reason I could do Alph is because he was already on the spritesheet, I don't have access to edit the spritesheet itself directly, and stuff like Link's model swap aren't on there. So that's a job for Warchamp.
I think Spriters resource may have some there. Want me to see if I can fetch those images for you?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Pit is living proof that anyone who is a child of Sakurai can spit bars

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I think Spriters resource may have some there. Want me to see if I can fetch those images for you?
When I say "the spritesheet", I mean this thing:
https://smashboards.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/new/spritesheet.png

So it's not a case of not having the sprites themselves (since those are easily gotten), the problem is that they're stored on a file on the server here that I can't access in order to add them to it. So thanks for offering to help, but I'm afraid it won't do much in this case. :p

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Hey, we're in the Capcom redemption arc right now. DMC5, REmake2, MHW, MM11. Maybe Capcom's gonna turn around on MML3
The last thing we still need is a Marvel vs. Capcom with EVERYONE IS HERE! with 20 new characters (10 from Marvel, 10 from Capcom).

Marvel:
Blackheart
Black Panther
Black Widow
Bone Claw Wolverine
Cable
Captain America
Captain Marvel
Colossus
Cyclops
Deadpool
Doctor Doom
Doctor Strange
Dormammu
Gambit
Hawkeye
Hulk
Gamora
Ghost Rider
Iceman
Iron Fist
Iron Man
Juggernaut
Magneto
Marrow
MODAK
Nova
Omega Red
Onslaught
Phoenix
Psylocke
Rocket Raccoon
Rogue
Sabretooth
Sentinel
She-Hulk
Silver Samurai
Shuma-Gorath
Spider-Man
Spiral
Storm
Super Skrull
Taskmaster
Thanos
Thor
Ultron
Venom
War Machine
Winter Soldier
Wolverine
X-23

Capcom:
Anita
Akuma
Albert Wesker
Amaterasu
Amingo
Anakaris
B.B. Hood
Cammy White
Captain Commando
Charlie Nash
Chris Redfield
Chun-Li
Crimson Viper
Dan Hibiki
Dante
Dhalsim
Felicia
Firebrand
Frank West
Guile
Hayato Kanzaki
Hsien-Ko
Jedah Dohma
Jill Valentine
Jin Saotome
Ken Masters
M. Bison
Mega Man
Mike Haggar
Monster Hunter
Morrigan Aensland
Nathan Spencer
Nemesis
Phoenix Wright
Roll
Ruby Heart
Ryu
Sakura Kasugano
Servbot
Sigma
Sir Arthur
SonSon
Strider Hiryu
Trish
Tron Bonne
Vergil
Viewtiful Joe
Zangief
X
Zero

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The last thing we still need is a Marvel vs. Capcom with EVERYONE IS HERE! with 20 new characters (10 from Marvel, 10 from Capcom).

Marvel:
Blackheart
Black Panther
Black Widow
Bone Claw Wolverine
Cable
Captain America
Captain Marvel
Colossus
Cyclops
Deadpool
Doctor Doom
Doctor Strange
Dormammu
Gambit
Hawkeye
Hulk
Gamora
Ghost Rider
Iceman
Iron Fist
Iron Man
Juggernaut
Magneto
Marrow
MODAK
Nova
Omega Red
Onslaught
Phoenix
Psylocke
Rocket Raccoon
Rogue
Sabretooth
Sentinel
She-Hulk
Silver Samurai
Shuma-Gorath
Spider-Man
Spiral
Storm
Super Skrull
Taskmaster
Thanos
Thor
Ultron
Venom
War Machine
Winter Soldier
Wolverine
X-23

Capcom:
Anita
Akuma
Albert Wesker
Amaterasu
Amingo
Anakaris
B.B. Hood
Cammy White
Captain Commando
Charlie Nash
Chris Redfield
Chun-Li
Crimson Viper
Dan Hibiki
Dante
Dhalsim
Felicia
Firebrand
Frank West
Guile
Hayato Kanzaki
Hsien-Ko
Jedah Dohma
Jill Valentine
Jin Saotome
Ken Masters
M. Bison
Mega Man
Mike Haggar
Monster Hunter
Morrigan Aensland
Nathan Spencer
Nemesis
Phoenix Wright
Roll
Ruby Heart
Ryu
Sakura Kasugano
Servbot
Sigma
Sir Arthur
SonSon
Strider Hiryu
Trish
Tron Bonne
Vergil
Viewtiful Joe
Zangief
X
Zero
That’s over 100 characters, I don’t think that’s gonna happen. Honestly at this point I’d rather they just make a Capcom All-Stars game, you don’t have to deal with Disney.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
That’s over 100 characters, I don’t think that’s gonna happen. Honestly at this point I’d rather they just make a Capcom All-Stars game, you don’t have to deal with Disney.
Oh well I can at least dream.

New characters I could imagine if there were such a game though are Asura, Miles Morales and Nero.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
This one has taken me a while, and not everyone's gonna be in it, otherwise I'd be here all day. I decided to go with 12 because that's a pretty believable roster for an Indie fighting game, or at least one that uses high-quality sprite work like Under Night In-Birth or (almost) all 2D fighters Arcsys has ever produced. Things are being kept gender-neutral with the writing, for obvious reasons.

I also challenged myself not to put more than one character from the same game, but there are exceptions if two characters debut in different games from the same franchise. Some characters also just have their franchise named instead of the specific sequel number, unless I need to make a distinction for characters that come from the same franchise. If a crossover game is listed instead of a character's home game, it's because their fighting game appearance is the main reference point.

Without further ado, a list of characters composed of friends and acquaintances alike. Don't worry if you're not on the list. It's like I said, there's just too many to go over. In no particular order:
@KarneraMythos - I'd play like a mix between Jin Saotome (Marvel vs. Capcom) and Hyde (Under Night In-Birth).
- Blodia's replaced with my own mech-like augments, so summonable jet thrusters are a thing. Grabs lead to explosive impacts.
- Sword deals significant chip damage like the Indulgence of Insulation (aka the Insulator), and non-sword moves are aggressively kick-heavy.

Idon Idon - Would play like the Demi-Fiend (Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne) and Dante (Devil May Cry).
- Has a wide array of hard-hitting physical magic that resembles the Sparda brothers' sword swipes. Also shirtless and covered in power tattoos.
- Can summon energy pistols with Gun-Fu–like movements. A little bit of a brawler, a sword-user, and a zoner all in one.

@NineS - Would play like a mix of 2B (NIer: Automata) and Raven (Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator).
- Wears a mask at all times that occasionally changes expression for certain weapons as an indicator for both players.
- Aided by a cynical and intelligent cybernetic yatagarasu which acts as a substitute to Pod A. Does stuff like Nakoruru's bird from SamSho as well.

@faygoshill - Would play like Malos (Xenoblade Chronicles 2) and Midna (Twilight Princess).
- Wields a sword in a way that would make Shulk and Zeke proud, and can drain life from opponents.
- Possesses an Assist-type character as well, akin to that of Sever, except it's their own shadow. Think Eddie's Forbidden Beast from Guilty Gear.

@Onereasonanddone - Would play like Sigma (Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite) and Doomguy (DOOM).
- Packs a beam-saber on their belt with their BFG. Specializes in heavy palm strikes and arm swipes, using their gun as a bludgeon weapon at times.
- Can telepathically command their beam-saber to distract enemies while shooting from a distance.

- Uses 4 gunblades resembling mini-Zohars. They're in similar placements to Bayonetta's guns, and can fire laser shots or act as beam-swords.
- Can summon a Familiar that traps opponents like an iron maiden. Likes to flash step and deliver clean strikes on helpless opponents.

DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon - Would play like Joker (Persona 5) and Sora (Kingdom Hearts).
- Main weapon is a Skeleton-Keyblade. It can open dimensional doors that summons monsters and allies alike, either to attack, heal, or shield.
- Wields two sets of prison keys that can be used as chakrams. They have a z-axis–type dash that enables carefully-timed dodges.

Noipoi Noipoi - Would play like Undyne (Undertale) and Incineroar (Pokemon Sun & Moon).
- Carries a microphone stick around that doubles as a spear. They play a Kayfabe persona in battle, but breaks out into their kind self post-match.
- Surprisingly nimble for a grappler, utilizing their microphone spear to weaponize comicbook-style sound effects like Deadpool.

- Wields a magic paintbrush that brings drawings to life. Can range from cute things like fairies to menacing things like the Jabberwocky.
- Has the ability to pacify opponents, basically being a "Friendship" option akin to Mortal Kombat. They are also adorably fluffy.

Zinith Zinith - Would play like Yoshi (Yoshi's Island) and Riptor (Killer Instinct 2013).
- The token Scaley to Ralsei's Furry. They have dieselpunk-style augmentations that emphasize fumes. Their eggs double as bombs.
- They are the leader of their own group, being able to command lesser members for pack-attacks. They display hedonistic tendencies.

- Can travel through timelines to enlist the aid of alternate versions of themselves for coordinated attacks. Can form into a mecha made of bodies.
- Uses a Niten Ichi-Ryū style with a daishō set. They are nicknamed "Big Hand" and "Little Hand", with wind and light strikes respectively.

@Smashing Ramen - Would play like Karate Joe (Rhythm Heaven) and Steve (Minecraft)
- Is drawn entirely like a cartoon character and even animates like one. Parrying hits to the beat of background music fills up their crafting meter.
- Sculpts statues of themself with karate strikes, using them similarly to Sub-Zero. They can craft walls and mounds as well.
So basically I got the DMC Gauntlet moveset with Nero's busters, Summonable Yamato, and guns.

****in' raaaaaaaaad.

In fact, I'd rather no MvC ever again.

Imagine being forced to work with the guys that plagiarized your own stuff.

Capcom vs. Capcom all the way.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Marvel:
Blackheart
Black Panther
Black Widow
Bone Claw Wolverine
Cable
Captain America
Captain Marvel
Colossus
Cyclops
Deadpool
Doctor Doom
Doctor Strange
Dormammu
Gambit
Hawkeye
Hulk
Gamora
Ghost Rider
Iceman
Iron Fist
Iron Man
Juggernaut
Magneto
Marrow
MODAK
Nova
Omega Red
Onslaught
Phoenix
Psylocke
Rocket Raccoon
Rogue
Sabretooth
Sentinel
She-Hulk
Silver Samurai
Shuma-Gorath
Spider-Man
Spiral
Storm
Super Skrull
Taskmaster
Thanos
Thor
Ultron
Venom
War Machine
Winter Soldier
Wolverine
X-23

Capcom:
Anita
Akuma
Albert Wesker
Amaterasu
Amingo
Anakaris
B.B. Hood
Cammy White
Captain Commando
Charlie Nash
Chris Redfield
Chun-Li
Crimson Viper
Dan Hibiki
Dante
Dhalsim
Felicia
Firebrand
Frank West
Guile
Hayato Kanzaki
Hsien-Ko
Jedah Dohma
Jill Valentine
Jin Saotome
Ken Masters
M. Bison
Mega Man
Mike Haggar
Monster Hunter
Morrigan Aensland
Nathan Spencer
Nemesis
Phoenix Wright
Roll
Ruby Heart
Ryu
Sakura Kasugano
Servbot
Sigma
Sir Arthur
SonSon
Strider Hiryu
Trish
Tron Bonne
Vergil
Viewtiful Joe
Zangief
X
Zero
That would take an abousive ****load of hours to get a game like that complete, especially since we barely got everyone who’s a playable fighter for Smash Ultimate (likely meaning :ultcloud: would’ve been the hardest character to get back, the likes of :ultsnake::ultpichu::ultsquirtle::ultivysaur::ulticeclimbers: we’re peobably easy to bring back)

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
That would take an abousive ****load of hours to get a game like that complete, especially since we barely got everyone who’s a playable fighter for Smash Ultimate (likely meaning :ultcloud: would’ve been the hardest character to get back, the likes of :ultsnake::ultpichu::ultsquirtle::ultivysaur::ulticeclimbers: we’re peobably easy to bring back)
It'd be worth it though as impossible as it is.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Did you see my list of characters? If not I’d like to hear your thoughts and feedback.
Added a few more characters in my Marvel vs. Capcom 4 roster, what do you guys think?

Black Panther
Black Widow
Captain America
Captain Marvel
Captain Marvel (Kamela Khan)
Daredevil
Deadpool
Doctor Strange
Dormammu
Falcon
Gamora
Ghost Rider
Hawkeye
Hulk
Iron Man (alt. War Machine)
Juggernaut
Loki
Magneto
Mr. Fantastic (assisted by the rest of the Fantasic 4)
Phoenix
Rocket Raccoon/Groot
Scarlet Witch
Sentinel
Spider-Man
Spider-Man (Miles Morales)
Storm
Taskmaster
Thanos
Thor
Ultron
Venom
Vision
Wasp

Wolverine
Amaterasu
Arthur
Akuma
Asura
Captain Commando

Chris Redfield (alt. Leon Kennedy)
Chun-Li
Dante
Felicia
Firebrand
Frank West
Guile
Jedah
Jill Valentine
M. Bison
Mega Man (MM11)
Mike Haggar
Monster Hunter
Morrigan
Nathan Spencer
Nemesis
Nero
Phoenix Wright
Roll (MM11)
Ryu
Sakura
Sigma
Strider Hiryu
Tron Bonne
Vergil
Viewtiful Joe
Wesker
X
Zero

If they can’t get Asura then just put back in Hsein-Ko.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

@NineS - Would play like 2B (NIer: Automata) and Raven (Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator).

I expect Yosuke to be how I play since I main him in BBCTB

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

>"hedonistic tendencies"

Yup, sounds accurate :yoshi:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130

Marvel:
Blackheart
Black Panther
Black Widow
Bone Claw Wolverine
Cable
Captain America
Captain Marvel
Colossus
Cyclops
Deadpool
Doctor Doom
Doctor Strange
Dormammu
Gambit
Hawkeye
Hulk
Gamora
Ghost Rider
Iceman
Iron Fist
Iron Man
Juggernaut
Magneto
Marrow
MODAK
Nova
Omega Red
Onslaught
Phoenix
Psylocke
Rocket Raccoon
Rogue
Sabretooth
Sentinel
She-Hulk
Silver Samurai
Shuma-Gorath
Spider-Man
Spiral
Storm
Super Skrull
Taskmaster
Thanos
Thor
Ultron
Venom
War Machine
Winter Soldier
Wolverine
X-23

Capcom:
Anita
Akuma
Albert Wesker
Amaterasu
Amingo
Anakaris
B.B. Hood
Cammy White
Captain Commando
Charlie Nash
Chris Redfield
Chun-Li
Crimson Viper
Dan Hibiki
Dante
Dhalsim
Felicia
Firebrand
Frank West
Guile
Hayato Kanzaki
Hsien-Ko
Jedah Dohma
Jill Valentine
Jin Saotome
Ken Masters
M. Bison
Mega Man
Mike Haggar
Monster Hunter
Morrigan Aensland
Nathan Spencer
Nemesis
Phoenix Wright
Roll
Ruby Heart
Ryu
Sakura Kasugano
Servbot
Sigma
Sir Arthur
SonSon
Strider Hiryu
Trish
Tron Bonne
Vergil
Viewtiful Joe
Zangief
X
Zero
Whoa... that’s a big list.

As much as people would love to see a roster this big, it would become a balancing NIGHTMARE to take into account 100+ different characters while still trying to make each character seem unique.

It’s an awesome idea, just one that’ll most likely never happen.

* Insert how would I fight in a fighting game statement here *

Seriously though, the amount of effort to come up with all of this and type it all out is astounding.

Mad props to you man.

D

Deleted member

As much as people would love to see a roster this big, it would become a balancing NIGHTMARE to take into account 100+ different characters while still trying to make each character seem unique.
just you wait until fighter's pass 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom