• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Who the **** cares if your *** looks good if nobody's there to see it also shut up me wearing makeup when I'm home alone isn't comparable
You're right they're not.

When I wear my jeans around the house it doesn't consequently ruin all my good towels.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
One of the benefits of being Queen is I have spies and minions. You’ll never know you’re being watched. While I’m out doing my dastardly deeds, I’m being updated. Always.

staindgrey staindgrey is almost definitely not one of these minions. So don’t worry when he’s around. He won’t tell me anything at all. Noipoi Noipoi too.
How does one become a Spy?

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Billybo has released his next episode.

Klonoa
Chance: 1%
Want: 60%

Ryu Hayabusa
Chance: 75%
Want: 75%

Rayman
Chance: 0%
Want: 45%

Crono
Chance: 25%
Want: 100%

Agree or disagree?

Noipoi

Howdy!

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
when your assignment is to make a basic choose-your-own adventure narrative but somewhere along the way it takes a massive shift in tone and direction and you're not quite sure how you got there
1552341279810.png

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I LOVE Nero, in fact in terms of the DMC trio, he's number two with Vergil on top and Dante a close third.

But **** Nero in Smash and not Dante would be disappointing. I've grown up with Dante and the more relevant character making it in first would be super cynical.
Like, imagine if we got that Halo 5 guy over Master Chief.
I get what you mean. But I don't think Halo 5 man is as sick as Nero is.

Personal preference would be Dante > Nero > Vergil myself. Again, I'm mentioning Nero this time around since I think more of his toolkit could be in the game without as much trouble. I also wanted an excuse to use that image.

I guess for me that'd be like adding Zero(MMX version) over Mega Man X. Zero's cool and all, but he's not my favorite by any means.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
One of the benefits of being Queen is I have spies and minions. You’ll never know you’re being watched. While I’m out doing my dastardly deeds, I’m being updated. Always.

staindgrey staindgrey is almost definitely not one of these minions. So don’t worry when he’s around. He won’t tell me anything at all. Noipoi Noipoi too.
Good to know. I’ll make sure to misbehave specifically in front of those people

D

Deleted member

I usually wear trackpants, as they're comfortable around the house and they go with a lot of my outfits.

Also all my jeans are skinny jeans so it's not super comfortable.
I really like tracksuit pants, but they don’t really seem to fit with what I’ve been wearing lately…
It’s cold here at the moment though, so I’ll probably end up wearing them more often than not.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I would also prefer Dante, buuuut I feel Nero would be slightly easier to translate due to having a bit more of a simplified moveset. Though I guess what other tricks he has would depend if he's based on DMC4 or DMC5 Nero. Either way, if Nero has Buster/Snatch/Charge Shot/Streak he'd be fun.

If a DMC character were added, would the delay inputs get you different combos, or would it be better to set them as combos for Side-Tilt/Down-Tilt ect.

With Dante, I would probably keep his moveset to Rebellion+Gloves Boots (be it Ifrit/Beowulf/Gilgamesh/Balrog) Since the latter style of weapon has almost consistently been with Dante in each entry of the series. If possible, of course adding in Ebony/Ivory and Coyote A as they are also staple weapons. Though they'd probably have to look more "lasery/fantastical".
I made a Dante moveset a while ago using JUST Rebellion so it's certainly doable, my idea had him a combo focused character with his specials mostly focusing on Trickster style and Devil Trigger. Though tbf I DID borrow a suplex from Nero

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
These fake leaks are getting out of hand!

Richtofen for Smash.png

I actually made this myself in Photoshop just now. It's designed to be low effort.

D

Deleted member

I know this has probably been said over 100 times but I find it so fitting that Joker was the last surprise before the game's release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom