• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Got more universes to save... I wonder if there’s one where that Goku fella made it into Smash...

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Since DMC's a hot topic at the moment, how'd you guys feel about Nero being in the game? I figured most of the time we talk about Dante(which would make sense). But Nero might be easier to translate. And just look at him.

Nero Demons Might Weep.png

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Since DMC's a hot topic at the moment, how'd you guys feel about Nero being in the game? I figured most of the time we talk about Dante(which would make sense). But Nero might be easier to translate. And just look at him.

View attachment 197605
Nero's cool but **** off we want Dante first. If Dante gets in then Nero would be RIDICULOUSLY ****ing cool, though I feel Vergil would get prioritized

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Sounds like someone needs to buy some more comfortable jeans.

Realtalk I have this pair of Lucky Brand jeans I've had since high school that got so torn up I cut them at the knees to wear as shorts. They are the most comfortable denim I've ever worn and I will not give them up until they disintegrate from age.
I usually wear trackpants, as they're comfortable around the house and they go with a lot of my outfits.

Also all my jeans are skinny jeans so it's not super comfortable.

D

Deleted member

We interrupt your non-Smash related discussion with something actually related to Smash:

snip

I never said it was something productive.

I see I picked a terrible time to stop being a Wario main. Danggit, where was this Wario during Smash 4, Sakurai?

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I have a DLC prediction:

1. Joker
2. Erdrick (name leaked to heck and back)
3. Steve (actually want)
4. Jill Valentine (why not?)
5. Nintendo character

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Guys I think I found my next avatar.

You can guess which panel.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Not all of us can sit on SB all day. Lol. I’m ready to adventure on a moments notice. XD
You wear gray, you’re not allowed to have a life.

You have to watch over the world like the queen of evil rightly should.

You can give me the throne though, I’ll take that burden off if you. Also the gray robes would probably be pretty thinning on me.

tl;dr being an admin would make my ass look great

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Would you rather:

Take me to Applebees

or

Drive me to School
Depends.

Will you whine if I go to the bar because you're a minor and you have to wait in the waiting area while I drink?

'Cause my back hurts and I could go for a drink.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I would also prefer Dante, buuuut I feel Nero would be slightly easier to translate due to having a bit more of a simplified moveset. Though I guess what other tricks he has would depend if he's based on DMC4 or DMC5 Nero. Either way, if Nero has Buster/Snatch/Charge Shot/Streak he'd be fun.

If a DMC character were added, would the delay inputs get you different combos, or would it be better to set them as combos for Side-Tilt/Down-Tilt ect.

With Dante, I would probably keep his moveset to Rebellion+Gloves Boots (be it Ifrit/Beowulf/Gilgamesh/Balrog) Since the latter style of weapon has almost consistently been with Dante in each entry of the series. If possible, of course adding in Ebony/Ivory and Coyote A as they are also staple weapons. Though they'd probably have to look more "lasery/fantastical".

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

View attachment 197605
I LOVE Nero, in fact in terms of the DMC trio, he's number two with Vergil on top and Dante a close third.

But **** Nero in Smash and not Dante would be disappointing. I've grown up with Dante and the more relevant character making it in first would be super cynical.
Like, imagine if we got that Halo 5 guy over Master Chief.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Depends.

Will you whine if I go to the bar because you're a minor and you have to wait in the waiting area while I drink?

'Cause my back hurts and I could go for a drink.
Some people think i'm in my 20s because i'm super hairy, so I like acting childish because they give me weird looks.

So yeah I would whine.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
You wear gray, you’re not allowed to have a life.

You have to watch over the world like the queen of evil rightly should.

You can give me the throne though, I’ll take that burden off if you. Also the gray robes would probably be pretty thinning on me.

tl;dr being an admin would make my *** look great
One of the benefits of being Queen is I have spies and minions. You’ll never know you’re being watched. While I’m out doing my dastardly deeds, I’m being updated. Always.

staindgrey staindgrey is almost definitely not one of these minions. So don’t worry when he’s around. He won’t tell me anything at all. Noipoi Noipoi too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom