• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Pyra Pyra . His humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of his jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also His nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Pyra Pyra truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Pyra Pyra 's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Pyra Pyra 's genius unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Pyra Pyra tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Pyra Pyra . His humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of his jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also His nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Pyra Pyra truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Pyra Pyra 's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Pyra Pyra 's genius unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Pyra Pyra tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.
Nice copypasta

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
We obviously just belong on different ones. “Most Hated” tier list is where I’d reign supreme. :p
Well, I certainly don’t hate you, so take that hit to your ranking

I don’t even know what tier list I’ll top

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
related in one game but not the other
*confused roll tiding*
IF WE IGNORE THAT REVELATION EXISTED THEN I CAN SAFELY SHIP THEM, OKAY?

D

Deleted member

A counterpoint:

I have gone to great lengths to study Pyra Pyra deep philosophical beliefs.

At first, I believe his collective formation of users and ability to survive in the lawless wild strongly signaled his roots as an Anarcho-Communist with an authoritarian bend. He collectivizes each user.

However, I realized that he categorized them by race, leading me to believe he is fact a fascist, or developed into one during his stay on various planets. His once wide-eyed community inspired idealism slowly descended into deranged race realism and forced segregation as he collectivized each group of users.

We can see this represented most prominently through his greatest crime - elitism - when he gleefully tosses yellow users off the wayside. This represents ToasterBrains' sheer will to exterminate those who he feels have wronged him by not following his strict, regimented order.

We can also see various allusions to dictators in his profile design that hearkens back to the militant North Korean government (namely Kim-Jong-il), and his hand gestures that vaguely resemble Nazi symbolism. His posts, however, is are symbols of how he forces his citizen users to conform to his Iron Will.

It took me time to understand him, but I believe he takes both Communist and ethno-nationalist roots in order to form a new, dangerous authoritarian structure-style that demands conformity and judges you based on your birth. He is extremely dangerous and has already begun to raise a new generation - see @Thesaurus30.

I believe there is hope. He is helpless without his users - a species he has so gleefully subjugated after being left to his own devices in the wild.

If we can free them, we can stop one of history's greatest monsters.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
When it comes to strawberries, Azura takes no prisoners, huh?

That girl ain't got no chill.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
are there any psychopaths in this thread that wear jeans in the privacy of their own home
Sounds like someone needs to buy some more comfortable jeans.

Realtalk I have this pair of Lucky Brand jeans I've had since high school that got so torn up I cut them at the knees to wear as shorts. They are the most comfortable denim I've ever worn and I will not give them up until they disintegrate from age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom