• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I find it hilarious how when you get a warning from the mods, the pre-made message still says “Smash World Forums.”

D

Deleted member

I'm filled with T̵̸̛̬͖͉̯̼͙̦͉͚̺͖̝͚͕̙͡H̱̻̖̦̗̬̙̲͉̜͙̼̙͙͖̯͇͙̕͞E҉̪̜̩͈̦̥̮̲͚̩̱͉͟ͅ ̧̧̖͇͔͕̪̬͙̫̗̟͓͈̖̪̺̩͓̕͝Ṿ̴̸̡̳̰͕̺̩̗̝͖̬́O̦̳̺͖̝̲̻̼̩̮̕͞ͅI̴̢̖͈̜͇̠̪̮͍̞̥͇̯̭̮̻ͅD̸̳͇͈͕̗͕͕̝̱̮̕͟ͅͅ : )

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Okay, thread, what am I filled with? :ultcorrinf:
the genocide of an entire country because you were too nervous to tell your family the truth about your evil demon dragon dad without sitting his ass down on a magic throne

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
the genocide of an entire country because you were too nervous to tell your family the truth about your evil demon dragon dad without sitting his *** down on a magic throne
Garon is just a friendly slime monster, I have no idea what you're talking about.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Well, much as I'd love to stick around and ****post.

I have to go to bed.

Goodnight all.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
D

Deleted member

I did it two (2) times

bro shiny is above me by 2 tiers don't even trip
and then you're gonna make cla eats lemons which is gonna be the 3rd one, and then cla returns a bra which is gonna be the 4th one, and then cla fortnite dances in an elementary school which'll be the 5th one, and then cla finally ****ing calls me back which is gonna be the 6th one, therefore making it a total of six (siex) (sas) (hex) videos

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Okay, thread, what am I filled with? :ultcorrinf:
Adoration for your better half who, in Conquest at least, is not related to you in any way whatsoever.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom