• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
That's just called Sword Toss I think.

There's also the spinning version called Round Trip that shows up in most games. Either with Dante in DMC 1, Vergil in 3, Trish in 4 and Dante again in 5. Trish might have had it in DMC2, but I couldn't tell you for sure.
I was thinking of Round Trip as even after half an hour of research I found nothing on Sword Toss but it functioned like Sword Toss then lol. Also to get back on topic Id argue Nero would be harder to do as Dante generally has fewer moves but more weapons, I remember Nero getting quite a few more combos than Dante in 4 with a single weapon so that means Dante is more ahhhh... 'condensed'

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Just a topic I thought about and wanted to bring up, what video game series do you guys want to have a new/better animated series?

For me I’d love to work on animated series based off Pac-Man that takes more elements from the video game but has its own storylines and Shantae which would be moreso adapting the plotlines from the games into an animated and episodic format but still has some new storylines as well.
There is only one correct answer

D

Deleted member

tbh I find it extremely unlikely but a lot of Brave's stats seem to match what Zoe could be
maybe the "female alts" are actually just there to throw us off and it's a character that's just female
Come on mate. My guy. My bloke. Think about this for a moment.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
tbh I find it extremely unlikely but a lot of Brave's stats seem to match what Zoe could be
maybe the "female alts" are actually just there to throw us off and it's a character that's just female
images.jpeg

Power to you for supporting a character you want. I'm with you on that as someone who supported Joker back when it was a joke to do so. But please, don't seriously think "Brave" is going to be Zoe Trent.

She isn't even originally from a video game. That's grounds for exclusion right there.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Honestly, bring back the original Mega Man cartoon so we can make fun of Cut Man again.

D

Deleted member

View attachment 197611

Power to you for supporting a character you want. I'm with you on that as someone who supported Joker back when it was a joke to do so. But please, don't seriously think "Brave" is going to be Zoe Trent.

She isn't even originally from a video game. That's grounds for exclusion right there.
I never said I was seriously thinking it I just said that it seems like it
I know she's not getting in

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I never said I was seriously thinking it I just said that it seems like it
I know she's not getting in
But then why say it's extremely unlikely?

It might an argument of definition, but "extremely unlikely" implies there's a chance, and saying that the stats match up is evidence in favor of her inclusion.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it's straight up impossible. Not "extremely unlikely."

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
ngl if erdrick's in you just know they're gonna make a goku joke with him and lucario or super sonic

adding a toriyama character feels like a very sakurai way of addressing goku's fanbase

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
My word. That is the most genuinely happy Wario I've ever seen.

I love it. What game did this come from?
Mario Party: Star Rush apparently - I've never played the game but I saw that image of Wario somewhere and I knew I needed it when I was googling for relevant images

D

Deleted member

GUYS I PULLED THE COVERS OVER HIM AND HE S- NO HE WOKE UP AND GOT OFF ME I KID YOU NOT HE GOT OFF ME AS I WAS TYPING THIS

That is a genuinely blessed Wario, huh? It's not his usual smug, greedy smirk. Dude's just happy.
This can’t be our Wah.

D

Deleted member

That is a genuinely blessed Wario, huh? It's not his usual smug, greedy smirk. Dude's just happy.
I know, right? Such a rare expression for him. It's surprisingly super wholesome.

...Dang, I already changed my avatar today, but I kind of want to change it to that now.

D

Deleted member

But then why say it's extremely unlikely?

It might an argument of definition, but "extremely unlikely" implies there's a chance, and saying that the stats match up is evidence in favor of her inclusion.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it's straight up impossible. Not "extremely unlikely."
I edited the original post cuz this is a really good point

Noipoi

Howdy!
I know, right? Such a rare expression for him. It's surprisingly super wholesome.

...Dang, I already changed my avatar today, but I kind of want to change it to that now.
Since Sword and Shield i've just been rotating Scorbunnies, with one Carl Brutananadilewski in between.

Last edited:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130

Wario is glorious but then so is Salmon Run. So that's a true dilemma then.

Damnit I wish we had more Salmon-run related content in Smash. Smash Run x Salmon Run anybody?

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Why do you have to remind me this exists?

Goddammit they're standing on SMT logos while they sing this ****.
That game certainly does exists. The hellscape it was spawned from is the same as Project X Zone.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Why does the new FNAF teaser look like a poorly photoshopped teaser

I mean, hidden in the games files there are actual gameplay images, and those look cool, so I will let it slide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom