• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I need some reaction images, so if anybody could hit me up with some good ones that would be great.
Okay. *posts nothing but ahegaos*

Seriously, though. I don't really use Reaction images so I don't have any to give.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I need some reaction images, so if anybody could hit me up with some good ones that would be great.
Here, use this one, whenever you're not amused

Like when you hear someone has never played Rhythm Heaven

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Have I ever introduced you to Nia?
Also, as you could probably tell by my posts, you could essentially screenshot any moment of any XC2 cutscene and it'll be topical at some point
I really need to play Xenoblade, honestly.
I never heard you say this until now. 4head
I don’t actually swear in real life because it’s offensive to some people, but every now and then I’ll use asterisk for dramatic effect.
Wouldn’t this be more appropriate for that description, then?

I think I have found a good replacement.
It's not that much slower. It's hillarious how slowly characters fly off screen though.

don't know if these are "good" but whatever.
View attachment 197197
View attachment 197198
that first one is amazing man.
Here, use this one, whenever you're not amused
this is just reminding me how much I need to play Rythm Heaven. I’ve only played the MegaMix demo.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Ugh I need to start watching SU again, such a good show
Don't worry, you probably don't have a huge backlog. SU is almost always on hiatus.

If you stopped watching a year ago, you would only have about half of a (26 episode) season to watch to catch up.

also don't ask where that image came from i cant answer without providing about 5 spoilers

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

"People liking things that are slightly flawed? NOT ON MY INTERNET!"
Man I hate this way of thinking that flawed things are necessarily "bad" just because of them. Everything I like has flaws that I'm willing to look past, while still acknowledging the flaws with that thing. Doesn't mean that I'm a sheep for doing so.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
this is just reminding me how much I need to play Rythm Heaven. I’ve only played the MegaMix demo.
I actually never played Rhythm Heaven, but I want to.
If you enjoy music, rhythm games, and Warioware, I highly recommend it

Very fun games...

You can start with basically any game in the franchise, but Rhythm Heaven Megamix on the 3DS has the most bang for your buck... It has all of the essential mini games, and can be picked up on the Eshop for a good 30 dollars

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
If you enjoy music, rhythm games, and Warioware, I highly recommend it

Very fun games...

You can start with basically any game in the franchise, but Rhythm Heaven Megamix on the 3DS has the most bang for your buck... It has all of the essential mini games, and can be picked up on the Eshop for a good 30 dollars
Yeah I’m a big fan of Wario Ware, so that was always one reason I wanted to check out Rhythm Heaven. I am a fan of music, as well.

D

Deleted member

I really want Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 put on the Switch.
I love astronomy, Mario, exploring, different worlds, and Lumas.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I’ll post some wholesome Inkling art as well:

Any kind of emotion you have in mind?
Sonic and Inkling drowning = Wholesome
I am slowly beginning to learn that Indie games are gems.
Indie games usually being better than games made by big businesses is truly a miracle.
lol I have a lot of those. (Undertale, Cuphead, Hat in Time.)

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
I'm close to giving up on quickplay and going arenas only
GSP is meaningless yet seeing it fall is still depressing
Getting paired with people with stupid rulesets is no fun (yes thank you, I would like to play 1 stock or have an item match on Mario Bros)
And no switching characters between matches remains its biggest problem

D

Deleted member

Please tell me you are joking, because if you are not, then that is very messed up.
I was joking. Wade said, “Let me share some wholesome Inkling images,” and one of the images was Inkling and Sonic drowning.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I am slowly beginning to learn that Indie games are gems.
Indie games usually being better than games made by big businesses is truly a miracle.
Oh hey Cuphead. Nice. Time for me to brag.
E781ABDB-3EE2-4D50-9317-FFBC0597E7ED.jpeg
Ultimate Custom Night is also pretty good. It’s by no means perfect, and there are loads of things it could improve, but it is fun, and it’s a good time killer.

D

Deleted member

Oh hey Cuphead. Nice. Time for me to brag.
Ultimate Custom Night is also pretty good. It’s by no means perfect, and there are loads of things it could improve, but it is fun, and it’s a good time killer.
Cuphead is fun, but I do not have the will to complete it.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Yeah I’m a big fan of Wario Ware, so that was always one reason I wanted to check out Rhythm Heaven. I am a fan of music, as well.
In that case, I highly recommend it for ya

Though, If you live North America, like I do, Megamix is digital only. For some reason, Nintendo decided to not release a physical version, over here (Probably to cut costs, or something). so the only way you'd be able to play it, is by downloading it digitally, via Eshop. Hope you got an SD card handy.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Cuphead is fun, but I do not have the will to complete it.
I had done pretty much everything, then I realized I had missed a very small Easter egg where you can change the music to a piano solo. I went back, full of excitement, because I thought I had done everything. It took me 2 minutes to get then I was disappointedd.

Though, If you live North America, like I do, Megamix is digital only. For some reason, Nintendo decided to not release a physical version, over here (Probably to cut costs, or something). so the only way you'd be able to play it, is by downloading it digitally, via Eshop. Hope you got an SD card handy.
I always buy digital anyway, because when I buy physical, I usually sell the game when I’m through, and then they announce DLC a week later. I can’t tell you how many times that has happened to me.

D

Deleted member

I am going to go outside.

One thing I want to say before I go is that I always dreamed of playing a Minecraft Survival server with all of you.

Can we make it work? Please?

D

Deleted member

I’ve been thinking about getting into Rythm Heaven myself. Anything I should know?

MainJPW

M.T.A
Accentuate the Negative, my friend.

Steven Universe is good, but it takes it's sweet time getting going.
Yeah I was just kidding.

There was a period where, if you followed SU or cartoon/animated media content in general on YouTube you’d be recommended SU critique videos with some outright stating the show sucks in the title.

I’ve seen all the episodes but the show admittedly bores the crap out of me. A big part of that boredom stems from the show following events from Steven’s perspective 100% of the time which meant we couldn’t see Lars’s Adventures or other stuff on Homeworld etc. but instead have to watch him screwing around on Beach City. Also they didn’t save the Rubies. DAMMIT.

There’s also the off-model shots, inconsistencies with heights, abilities, and lack of interesting perspectives and angles that also makes it hard for me to immerse myself into what I’m watching on-screen.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I am going to go outside.

One thing before I go is for a while, I always dreamed of playing a survival Minecraft server with all of you.

Can we make it work?
I’d be totally down for that. I was actually thinking of doing something like that yesterday, haha. There is a free server hoster I could set up. Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku would also be down for it, I imagine.

D

Deleted member

All you gotta know is that this is the best song:

Also, yoooooo another Wario Ware fan! :ultwario:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom