• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I used to defend Brawl fiercely because it was the only one with Snake. Not anymore *******! This girl has gone ULTIMATE!
View attachment 197220
Who needs old games when we have Ultimate anyways

This guy is legit spot on its so wack
His :ultsnake: was the best one
:ultpalutena: somehow sounded like Micheal Jackson to me for some reason
:ultpit: keeping that top tier spot in Star KOs
:ultincineroar::ultgreninja::ultlucario::ultsquirtle::ultivysaur::ultcharizard: we’re perfect
:ultwiifittrainer::ultwiifittrainerm: were amazing
Technically Ultimate has the best OST because it combines all the other OSTs... >_>
Truth
Brawl's main theme, though...

Brawl also had really good remixes. Snowman will always be my favorite Smash song.
Ultimate has that song...Ultimate is still number 1 in soundtrack
Ultimate has Guile's Theme, though.
AKA THE SONG THAT GOES WITH EVERYTHING
Bonus points if the commentary channel has some sort of cartoon avatar with their arms crossed.
Unrelated to all 9f this but you now haunt my dreams

D

Deleted member

I havent gotten much **** for saying I liked KH3 surprisingly
That is pretty surprising to me, actually. For a while there, KH reddit and the comment sections of KH videos were pretty toxic (go look at Super Butter Bun's, for example. Hoooooo boy). Glad you weren't given any grief, though. :)

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Honestly, Smash 4 has the least going for it when it came to memorable new stuff. Like, it had patches and DLC, but it's not like Melee which just flat out expanded the gameplay, introducing staples that would still be with the franchise, on top of beloved Single and Multiplayer modes, it's not like Brawl which introduced 3rd Party characters, a very expansive story mode, and a massive soundtrack with new remixes and the such, introducing My Music, Stage Builder, and some of the best Nmnewcomers the series ever had, it's not like Ult where Everyone is Here, as well as reintroducing adventure mode after it was gone in Smash 4, as well as Spirits, which are just plethoras of fun little battles to be taken in small doses. Smash 4 is just... there. It's not bad, but nothing is truly memorable. Unless you really miss Smash Run (which was probably the best new mode in both games), Tour, or the Orders.

D

Deleted member

This appeared in my recommendations and...
well well.PNG

I do not know if this person is serious or not. It appeared in my recommendations.

D

Deleted member

Honestly, Smash 4 has the least going for it when it came to memorable new stuff. Like, it had patches and DLC, but it's not like Melee which just flat out expanded the gameplay, introducing staples that would still be with the franchise, on top of beloved Single and Multiplayer modes, it's not like Brawl which introduced 3rd Party characters, a very expansive story mode, and a massive soundtrack with new remixes and the such, introducing My Music, Stage Builder, and some of the best Nmnewcomers the series ever had, it's not like Ult where Everyone is Here, as well as reintroducing adventure mode after it was gone in Smash 4, as well as Spirits, which are just plethoras of fun little battles to be taken in small doses. Smash 4 is just... there. It's not bad, but nothing is truly memorable. Unless you really miss Smash Run (which was probably the best new mode in both games), Tour, or the Orders.
TBH I think that's why for me personally it's gonna go down as my least favorite Smash game.

Outside of maybe revisiting Smash Run someday, I honestly don't think I will ever touch Smash 4 ever again. There's just nothing really there to keep me interested, as I never liked Smash Tour, Orders, or the Classic Mode on Wii U. Challenges on Wii U were also super lame and not fun to complete, and custom moves were pointless.

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
It still wouldn't be able to live up to it's legendary status as "the song that goes with everything"
That’ll be true in the beginning, but with all of our hearts and souls out together...we can make a difference

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
tfw i played zelda for the first time in online just now and 3 matches later i'm at 4m and in elite smash with her

god bless GSP, the flawless system

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
This appeared in my recommendations and...
View attachment 197242
I do not know if this person is serious or not. It appeared in my recommendations.
"When will the Bedrock Break?"

Bedrock, huh?

-----------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------

This'll be ruined on Mobile but it's worth it.

D

Deleted member

"When will the Bedrock Break?"

Bedrock, huh?

This'll be ruined on Mobile but it's worth it.
You fool
You utter bufoon
Screenshot_2019-03-09-12-49-39.png

D

Deleted member

Oh neat, it made it through unscathed.

Everyone can see my ****post regardless of medium, hallelujah!
No this isn't the mobile site i just turned on desktop mode for that specific purpose

It's butchered on mobile lmao

D

Deleted member

Setting it up. It’s not actually ready yet. Want me to ling you when it is?

(Ramen, I think you said you were interested, so want me to ling you as well?)
Cool.
I would like it to be survival in Hard Mode, but you can choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom