• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Fan art is nothing more than a way for artists to imagine their favorite characters with no or very revealing clothing on.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
On god if you gave Male Corrin a feminine voice and called him a girl people would loooooove him
See: F!Corrin literally looking exactly the same as M!Corrin aside from the hair and voice (at least in Smash maybe in Fates they're more different)
Smash only has their defaults. They do look alike, yeah

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Bro do you legit think that there's no wholesome Inkling fanart out there
This was just a trap to get you guys to post wholesome Inkling art
But in all seriousness, that was the case in Smash 4 since I mained Villy, and... yeah...
What I do want to see is wholesome Pokemon Trainer art, with both genders. Most of the art I see either excludes Leaf, or portrays Red as a murderous badass or something like that.

Also, where do you guys even search for said art? I know it's definitely not DeviantArt, right?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

My computer has an HDM1 plug, but it will not even detect my Switch.

Why???

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
My computer has an HDM1 plug, but it will not even detect my Switch.

Why???
I believe the HDMI port on PCs works much like the Switch's...

The PC would be able to be connected to the TV via HDMI and would probably display itself...

So I'd just say stick with TVs for your Switch

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I believe the HDMI port on PCs works much like the Switch's...

The PC would be able to be connected to the TV via HDMI and would probably display itself...

So I'd just say stick with TVs for your Switch
That was the case with my sister and her PS4. It didn't work on her laptop, so she had to get a mini TV for her dorm so she could play it. So it's probably the same deal here.

D

Deleted member

So, like...

Why is there hate for the Mario & Luigi Remakes OSTs? They're the exact same Yoko Shimomura songs that they were before, just not lower quality midis.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
So, like...

Why is there hate for the Mario & Luigi Remakes OSTs? They're the exact same Yoko Shimomura songs that they were before, just not lower quality midis.
Because it’s “not the song I grew up on” or some dumb complaint like this.

D

Deleted member

wait, people hate it?? what are even the complaints?
Pretty much every YT upload of both remakes' OSTs get flooded with people complaining that the original midis are better. Complaints about the songs are also people using vague things such as "It feels off" and "This one instrument ruins all of it" as their complaints.

I don't get it, especially when the songs are extremely identical to their older counterparts, they just sound higher quality. :drshrug:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Pretty much every YT upload of both remakes' OSTs get flooded with people complaining that the original midis are better. Complaints about the songs are also people using vague things such as "It feels off" and "This one instrument ruins all of it" as their complaints.

I don't get it, especially when the songs are extremely identical to their older counterparts, they just sound higher quality. :drshrug:
oh so elitists, got ya

D

Deleted member

Why is Cammy's spirit character Sheik?
ZSS fits much better. So much so that there are ZSS alts for Cammy out there via modding.
( I have never even played SF, and probably watched a few SF rounds in my life. )

Last edited by a moderator:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Why is Cammy's spirit character Sheik?
ZSS fits much better. So much so that there are ZSS alts for Cammy out there via modding.
( I have never even played SF, and probably watched a few SF rounds in my life. )
I'd assume because they already used ZSS for Chun-Li

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

That was the case with my sister and her PS4. It didn't work on her laptop, so she had to get a mini TV for her dorm so she could play it. So it's probably the same deal here.
I do recall trying to get my PS4 to work on the PC, but it falling.
I believe there is a way for it to work, because when I was updating my drives, something displayed and then closed.

D

Deleted member

You all are probably right, the reason for that HDM1 cord was because it was meant to be for televisions.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Replying to last few pages:

1. I don't remember high school much but I remember speaking "Engrish" being really in for a while
  2. Male Corrin is cute, you guys are just mean
  3. Next update seems hype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom