• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I guess...

But he's got nothing on fem Corrin

Try and prove me wrong
IDK it's just something about his face and hair, it just looks pretty cute. I feel like his more effeminate features turn guys off from him, but I really like them. He's just very pretty IMO and people hate on him just because he's not a girl prove me wrong
tumblr_p4tgfgF5He1vvx79ro1_1280.jpg

I'm waiting.

MainJPW

M.T.A
Probably late on this, but there's been a datamine that reveals new modes are possibly coming to Smash Ult. I'm not gonna spoil them, as I didn't spoil myself, but its out there.
We were talking about it openly last night so there’s no need for the spoiler warning or anything.

D

Deleted member

What if you
Wanted to shield
But then Yoshi said

B̴̡̨̨̢̛͕̫̜̼̣̺͕͉͚̞̝͎̜̠̩͕̼͕̬̪̪͈̞̯̘̺̣̯̪͉̟̤̳̠͉̓̂̽̽͑̅̏̎̐̽̋̌̉͌̃͋̈̓̑̓̓͋̅̍̎̔̾̉͂̃̊͌̏̀̌̀̄̄̂̒̓͋̒̿͗̀́͛̒̎̃̍̆̊́̌̊̚̕̚̚̕͜͠͝ͅŗ̴̨̨̢̢̛̛̛̛̠͖̥̮̯̲̘̗̟͍̜͓̱̬͓͉̠̗̺̮͆̋͊̉̀͛̈́̾̀̌͊̊͋̈́́̊̈́̾͑̓̎͆̈́̓͑̉̉͗̌̔̀̏̅͂̽̆̌̈̂̕̚͝͝ͅí̷̢͇͕͔͔̻̝̮͚̜̠̀̀̀͑̎͌̎̽͝n̵̡̛̺͖̼͇̬͇̗̮̼̑̽̓̊̈ͅg̷̡̡̧̧̡̟̻͔͈̠̬͈̫̯̭̭͓̳̹̲̘̗̼͍̤̯̭̣̼̗͚̗͍̤̖͖̱̙̼͖̥̜͚̭̲̩̪̪͈̃͊̃̆̄͆̋͊̊̆͆̈́̔͊̂̏̔͛͘͘̕̕͜͠͝͝͝͝ͅ-̴̨̛̲͉̰͉̭̜̜̯̗̥̟̘̎̈́̂̈̇̀̈̋̋̇̐͐̒̿͆̒̽̈́́̽̄͊̉͐̐̈́̍͆̽̔̊̃̈́͘͠͠ḥ̶̢̡̡̧̡̡̩̯̣̣͍̪͓̭̫̩̝̗̜͖͔͎͇̟̲̺̹̤̟͇͚͓̻̹̬̻͈͍̺͎̬͍̙̞̬̰̼̫̦͍͈̪̻̼͚͔͔͎̭̎͜͜ͅą̸̢͉͔̝̘̙̙͖̺̤̼̤̺͎̱̭̘̹̩̦͓͕̝͎̪̠̝̰̂̃̓̿͌̃̾̆͗̑̀
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2U6FikCc86Y

Probably late on this, but there's been a datamine that reveals new modes are possibly coming to Smash Ult. I'm not gonna spoil them, as I didn't spoil myself, but its out there.
How do I like a post 56371818474 times?

Last edited by a moderator:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
IDK it's just something about his face and hair, it just looks pretty cute. I feel like his more effeminate features turn guys off from him, but I really like them. He's just very pretty IMO and people hate on him just because he's not a girl prove me wrong
View attachment 197156
I'm waiting.
Agreed. It seems like people just like female characters more because “uwu waifs material.” I could be wrong. We are actually testing out a design for my game where we make Gavin a werewolf instead of a zombie, and the concept artist managed to make him look really freaking adorable. (Concept art is still a W.I.P.)
6F9F3A73-BEE3-4660-92CF-9873F8DB0D61.jpeg

D

Deleted member

It's Stage Builder and Home Run Contest

KMDP

Smash Legend
Oh right, tea over there looks like mochas. :yoshi:
This kind of tea contains Milk, possibly a teaspoon or two of sugar. It's made using a Teabag (I'm not going to name a specific brand because there's more than one).

I'm not sure if using Cream changes the colour.

Fun fact about the British and Tea, apparently the British Empire got China addicted to Opium just so that we could get more tea out of them (also Silk and Porcelain, but primarily tea). Specifically the British had India smuggle Opium into China to reverse the county's trade surplus, part of the First Opium War.

We really, really like Tea.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
View attachment 197156
I'm waiting.
Cam Clarke also does a great job on his voice

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
View attachment 197156
I'm waiting.
Okay fair points...

But how can you say no to this?
corrin.png

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Agreed. It seems like people just like female characters more because “uwu waifs material.” I could be wrong. We are actually testing out a design for my game where we make Gavin a werewolf instead of a zombie, and the concept artist managed to make him look really freaking adorable. (Concept art is still a W.I.P.)
View attachment 197158
On god if you gave Male Corrin a feminine voice and called him a girl people would loooooove him
See: F!Corrin literally looking exactly the same as M!Corrin aside from the hair and voice (at least in Smash maybe in Fates they're more different)

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I had a strange dream the other day. Isaac and Shadow were both confirmed for Smash Ult, in spite of their assist status. AssistAlliance were glad yet smug, and everyone else was belwildered. Then we got to the gameplay segment, in which the only issue with was that Shadow's model was absolutely terrible, borderline incomplete, and Isaac was just a Shulk clone. The only difference is that Isaac had a blue Monado, and a different Back-Air. And they were our final DLC characters. Joker was nowhere to be seen, and we never knew the last 2 DLC characters.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I had a strange dream the other day. Isaac and Shadow were both confirmed for Smash Ult, in spite of their assist status. AssistAlliance were glad yet smug, and everyone else was belwildered. Then we got to the gameplay segment, in which the only issue with was that Shadow's model was absolutely terrible, borderline incomplete, and Isaac was just a Shulk clone. The only difference is that Isaac had a blue Monado, and a different Back-Air. And they were our final DLC characters. Joker was nowhere to be seen, and we never knew the last 2 DLC characters.
...and both were extremely overpowered to the point of one shotting everything by just looking.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
On god if you gave Male Corrin a feminine voice and called him a girl people would loooooove him
See: F!Corrin literally looking exactly the same as M!Corrin aside from the hair and voice (at least in Smash maybe in Fates they're more different)
Oh yeah certainly.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I bet ya, Isaac's fans really weren't feeling it

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I think this fantasy is John Dylan Smith’s reality!

KMDP

Smash Legend
(at least in Smash maybe in Fates they're more different)
Besides the lack of thigh covering in Fates, they're pretty much the same.

However, if I remember right, in Fates the taller Female Corrin is shorter than the shorter Male Corrin... For some reason...

Might be wrong about that.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Tbh if it made Isaac supporters happy still somehow, I would accept it.

D

Deleted member

Okay fair points...

But does how can you say no to this?
Solid examples, solid examples...
But have you considered that F!Corrin is just M!Corrin with longer hair? That means that at the most base form, M!Corrin is your waifu, meaning that you're attracted to M!Corrin, meaning that you're gay and your heterosexuality from childhood on was always a lie. You see that? I just existential crisis'd ya
37fa1a0bacceddb132d15eae8eb7eeb1.jpg
bs03lgftoxz11.jpg
029f1bdc903ceeeb38729f11ea3df089.jpg
060a89eff335f91595546e851b48f572.jpg

He's adorable and **** y'all who say otherwise

D

Deleted member

Heard about the data mine.

Not at all surprised as we all pretty much saw it coming, but it's nice to know for sure now.

Please let stage builder not be anything like Wii U's...

I miss Brawl's. :(

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Heard about the data mine.

Not at all surprised as we all pretty much saw it coming, but it's nice to know for sure now.

Please let stage builder not be anything like Wii U's...

I miss Brawl's. :(
Hard to be like Wii U when there’s no easy touch screen. At least for TV users

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
But have you considered that F!Corrin is just M!Corrin with longer hair? That means that at the most base form, M!Corrin is your waifu, meaning that you're attracted to M!Corrin, meaning that you're gay and your heterosexuality from childhood on was always a lie. You see that? I just existential crisis'd ya
Okay, fine! You got me!

Fem Corrin's still slightly better, tho
Hard to be like Wii U when there’s no easy touch screen. At least for TV users
That ain't stopping Mario Maker 2, though

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
plus that sweet sweet adorable Male CorrinxNiles art
illust_52043075_20190309_091441.jpg
illust_52373445_20190309_090919.jpg
illust_52353532_20190309_090856.png

D

Deleted member

Who cares about Corrin, we all know F!Robin is the best FE character:

Rufure.(Female).(Fire.Emblem).full.2288734.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom