• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

"Victory is mine!"
Marth sounds like a high school wannabe.

Still, Marth's VA is cool.

MainJPW

M.T.A
Okay I can't get this to work so I'll just do it differently. If these were the newcomers of Smash Ultimate would y'all be satisfied and what would Y'all think?

Newcomers: Geno, K. Rool, Ridley, Bandana Dee, Elma, Mach Rider, Inklings, Isaac, Chorus Kids, Simon Belmont, Banjo-Kazooie

Echo Fighters: Daisy, Dixie, Dark Samus, Chrom, Ninten, Isabelle, Shadow, Richter, Ken

DLC: Piranha Plant, Incineroar (Push him to DLC Making room for the other Newcomers), Joker, Rex/Pyra, Erdrick, Steve, Phoenix Wright, Jill Valentine, Sword/Shield Pokemon, Lloyd Irving, Travis Touchdown and Sora
It’s got Isaac, Elma and Mach Rider so it’s good.

Dixie should be a semi-clone at worst. “Bu”—No! “She”—Nope! Semi-clone at worst!

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
So we’re currently taking a break from CAH, does anyone else wanna join in before we go back to playing?
I'm done for the night but I'm keeping the room open for you guys. If you start another game, let me know and I'll transfer host to whomever.

Also Idon Idon what the hell did I just do. :rotfl:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
You forgot Ridley is a swordie.
That reminds me of way back when Bayonetta was first announced. I saw a post on Reddit of someone complaining Bayonetta was "another swordfighter", because she can use swords in her source game.

And before you ask, I am 100% positive the person said it without a hint of irony. They were absolutely serious.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Considering it's got none of the characters I personally super want:

And some characters I kinda want:
Erdrick, Phoenix, Jill, Travis, Sora...

Ehh, I'm 50/50. Won't be satisfied per se, but hey, some nice picks got in. Plus, I don't especially care about Mach Rider.
VerJUST.png
I'm still mad at Itsuno for coming up with such a lame excuse to hide Dante behind an unnecessary paywall (of sorts). Hopefully, he makes good on his word about a Switch port for the franchise.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I am admittedly slightly embarrassed for SD'ing twice not gonna lie but it really does be like that sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I am completely over that Leak I don't even care it was fake I just think those characters had legitimate reasons to be added. I prioritized New franchises like Golden Sun and Rhythm Heaven cause they're from wanted Franchises and "Everyone is Here" could work as most franchises of Nintendo's are in Smash now including those two franchises.

I went more in depth with it when I had my original format but a part of it didn't work so I threw out the entire thing, Yes they're the Characters from the Leak but no they weren't added cause of the Leak but despite of the leak.
In all honesty, it doesnt look like that. I dont see reason to add them (particularly Mach Rider as there are quite a few retro picks that are equally or more popular like Lip and Takamaru), and remove a few characters like Isabelle and moving Incineroar to DLC especially considering the juggernaut that is Pokemon. Seems just like justifications to add them.

I dont particularly like rosters that just try to satisfy everyone because that's impossible, and lets be honest, a lot of people would just jump ship to a new pick after the other ones are confirmed. Its an endless cycle, heck, even Sakurai even commented on satisfying the fans being impossible. I personally feel that the everybody's here is one of the sweetest things we ever got in a game, and the newcomers being long requests and cool new faces being a cherry on the top. Lets just hope that additional picks we like are DLC.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Alright guys, thanks for the matches, but the Idon, is Idout!

I'll still hang around the forums, but a man's gotta eat.

EDIT: ****, the Idon is Idoff would've been a better joke, dammit.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I died at 0%, because Zelda did not face the ledge when using her up b.

:p

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Alright guys, thanks for the matches, but the Idon, is Idout!

I'll still hang around the forums, but a man's gotta eat.

EDIT: ****, the Idon is Idoff would've been a better joke, dammit.
ngl that was my immediate thought when I read the first sentence. "Why not Idoff?"

osby

Smash Obsessed
Okay I can't get this to work so I'll just do it differently. If these were the newcomers of Smash Ultimate would y'all be satisfied and what would Y'all think?

Newcomers: Geno, K. Rool, Ridley, Bandana Dee, Elma, Mach Rider, Inklings, Isaac, Chorus Kids, Simon Belmont, Banjo-Kazooie

Echo Fighters: Daisy, Dixie, Dark Samus, Chrom, Ninten, Isabelle, Shadow, Richter, Ken

DLC: Piranha Plant, Incineroar (Push him to DLC Making room for the other Newcomers), Joker, Rex/Pyra, Erdrick, Steve, Phoenix Wright, Jill Valentine, Sword/Shield Pokemon, Lloyd Irving, Travis Touchdown and Sora
You can choose to do anything you want and you choose to make Isabelle less unique?

D

Deleted member

Aww snap, aww snap come to our macaroni party then we'll take a nap I just realized something.

My laptop has an HDM1 cable, and it has very good graphics. I can play with my GC controller while looking at Smash Bros on my computer.
Pretty epic.

Ultimate on the PC, with the gamecube at 2:00 AM ET.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
The arena is still going, right?

Assuming there's room in it, I'm going to jump in in a second.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
guys how does the hamburger helper glove reproduce
The glove reproduces parasitically, kinda like a chestburster.

Once it attaches itself to the host's hand, it lays its eggs within the hand's pores from within. It then leaves the hand, moving on to its next victim. The hand will then act as host to the eggs, which act independently from one another, until they grow and expand from the pores. Using the hand as a nutrient source, they burst from the skin and begin to stitch themselves together organically, tearing apart the flesh that once housed them. They then have their mind coalesce into one being, which grows the Hamburger Helper face, an exact copy of the original, and begins the cycle anew.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I'm still mad at Itsuno for coming up with such a lame excuse to hide Dante behind an unnecessary paywall (of sorts). Hopefully, he makes good on his word about a Switch port for the franchise.
I don't think Itsuno was saying that as a "Get a Switch port, and we'll put Dante in."
I think it was a joke more than anything else, because it isn't Itsuno/Capcom that goes out and decides the DLC characters, it's Nintendo/Sakurai.
Sort of a "Ha, they didn't consider us because we weren't 'Nintendo' enough."

And ****, I'll be honest, I'll buy Devil May Cry a hundred times on every platform if it means Dante has even the slightest chance of getting in. A Switch port most of all would be wonderful for me, even if it is just DMC1,3, and 4.

Also, I kinda want Lyn too just so I can pretend she's fem-Vergil and reenact the whole "Why do you refuse to gain power?" shtick.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
For people who join the Cards Against Humanity game, the button to Enable/Disable Chat is in the Top Right hand corner.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
The arena is still going, right?

Assuming there's room in it, I'm going to jump in in a second.
There isn't, KarneraMythos KarneraMythos took the last spot.

But I'll let you know if someone leaves. Here's the arena info.

MGL27

KMDP

Smash Legend
Delta Emerald was also trademarked, but that never came out. Nevertheless, this could be something big!
Considering it's Mewtwo, they might be Trademarking the Armored Form of Mewtwo from the movie.

'Cause, you know, Mewtwo Strikes Back Evolved is coming out soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom