• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
Moydow Moydow staindgrey staindgrey Idon Idon @ShinyLegendary
Great matches. You're all very good at the game, so it's nice to be able to fight over and over again. :laugh:
Though I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't play any swordies... (Ignore my signature)

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I did not expect to be writing for more than an hour at this point I guess I'm starting to like Writing. It's a fun way to pass the time though I guess if you use this board you'd have to be at least okay with writing.
I love writing.

I suck, but I love it.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
It's full. You can't join now.
(I know b/c I checked and it was full).
The arena is actually full right now.

Blame Moydow Moydow , she stole the last spot.
We're full ATM, but I'll share when I'm back in the lobby. Currently spectating so I can't see it.
KarneraMythos KarneraMythos
I've left that arena, if you want to join.
Thanks a bunch, fellas!

I still remember when you slaughtered me with that Mega Man.
owo
To be fair, you weren't using your mains :v

D

Deleted member

Great matches. You're all very good at the game, so it's nice to be able to fight over and over again. :laugh:
Though I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't play any swordies...
You are good at the game too! Your Yoshi is top notch!
Come to think of it, I remember the days of Smash 4 when I would fight PLATINUM7 PLATINUM7 's Yoshi and he would kick my butt a lot. I would beat him too. It was fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Though I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't play any swordies... (Ignore my signature)
You're not the only one, don't worry. The closest thing to a swordie I play is :ulttoonlink: (and that's only occasionally).

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I think I played that whole last stock at like 120+% and still won? I almost felt bad at the end of it. :p
121%, actually. And I kept thinking, "I'm gonna finish her with a heel. I'm gonna do it." And then I lost so hard and brought shame upon my family.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Huh. The arena kicked everyone out.

MBH1J

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Okay so apparently Smash doesn't like me and KarneraMythos KarneraMythos playing each other.

Made a new one.
MGL27

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I noticed Moydow and Karnera joined before we got booted.
Is there a twitch stream Moydow's running again?

Also, hot damn, Karn is like... the only Megaman I've fought since launch. Holy ****, I've underestimated that character.

D

Deleted member

Why can my computer connect so well from my bedroom, but my Switch has to be dumb?

D

Deleted member

Okay I can't get this to work so I'll just do it differently. If these were the newcomers of Smash Ultimate would y'all be satisfied and what would Y'all think?

Newcomers: Geno, K. Rool, Ridley, Bandana Dee, Elma, Mach Rider, Inklings, Isaac, Chorus Kids, Simon Belmont, Banjo-Kazooie

Echo Fighters: Daisy, Dixie, Dark Samus, Chrom, Ninten, Isabelle, Shadow, Richter, Ken

DLC: Piranha Plant, Incineroar (Push him to DLC Making room for the other Newcomers), Joker, Rex/Pyra, Erdrick, Steve, Phoenix Wright, Jill Valentine, Sword/Shield Pokemon, Lloyd Irving, Travis Touchdown and Sora

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Then work.

Losing money over Smash arenas is not going to help you in life. If you are too stressed, ask your boss for more break times.
it isnt that dire like im on the verge of tears, goddamn

im just saying i dont have time lol

you dont have to try to give me philosophy that's the equivalent of common sense

Last edited:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
I noticed Moydow and Karnera joined before we got booted.
Is there a twitch stream Moydow's running again?

Also, hot damn, Karn is like... the only Megaman I've fought since launch. Holy ****, I've underestimated that character.
I was afraid of playing sloppy against you since you're a fellow Ike player. I tend to play "slippery" and gain a bit of stage fright from 1v1 arenas, lol

Do Cloud players ever get tired
Of what? Being Materia-listic?
kappa.png

D

Deleted member

staindgrey staindgrey I recommend that you change your arena fit to six or seven people, because I think Moydow or Karnea want to join.

D

Deleted member

Okay I can't get this to work so I'll just do it differently. If these were the newcomers of Smash Ultimate would y'all be satisfied and what would Y'all think?

Newcomers: Geno, K. Rool, Ridley, Bandana Dee, Elma, Mach Rider, Inklings, Isaac, Chorus Kids, Simon Belmont, Banjo-Kazooie

Echo Fighters: Daisy, Dixie, Dark Samus, Chrom, Ninten, Isabelle, Shadow, Richter, Ken

DLC: Piranha Plant, Incineroar (Push him to DLC Making room for the other Newcomers), Joker, Rex/Pyra, Erdrick, Steve, Phoenix Wright, Jill Valentine, Sword/Shield Pokemon, Lloyd Irving, Travis Touchdown and Sora
I'd be happy with anything, really! As long as they're fun!

D

Deleted member

I feel Dixie doesnt really works as Diddy's echo. I also dont feel Incineroar as DLC, would switch him with one of the newcomers.

And seriously mate, get over the Grinch leak.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion

Hmmm, considering the only characters I play are Zelda, Mega, Ike, and now Isabelle occasionally, I'd only be slightly-affected by Isabelle's loss. However, my best friend has been clamoring for Isaac since Brawl, so I'd make the sacrifice for his enjoyment. I can still play Isabelle through Villager in future mods if it came down to this.

Honestly, I would love to have KOS-MOS over any other Namco character since she's my number one choice atm, but the fact that Rex/Pyra are there in that list is enticing enough to consider that DLC list. They were one of my most-wanted characters so you bet I'd main them!

staindgrey staindgrey I recommend that you change your arena fit to six or seven people, because I think Moydow or Karnea want to join.
Or you guys could just let me know when the room is open again. I'm fine with that too!

Noipoi

Howdy!

Un-dlc Incineroar and we've got a deal

D

Deleted member

I feel Dixie doesnt really works as Diddy's echo. I also dont feel Incineroar as DLC, would switch him with one of the newcomers.

And seriously mate, get over the Grinch leak.
I am completely over that Leak I don't even care it was fake I just think those characters had legitimate reasons to be added. I prioritized New franchises like Golden Sun and Rhythm Heaven cause they're from wanted Franchises and "Everyone is Here" could work as most franchises of Nintendo's are in Smash now including those two franchises.

I went more in depth with it when I had my original format but a part of it didn't work so I threw out the entire thing, Yes they're the Characters from the Leak but no they weren't added cause of the Leak but despite of the leak.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

Considering it's got none of the characters I personally super want:
Smash Ultimate DLC Wants small.png

(+ Lyn)

And some characters I kinda want:
Erdrick, Phoenix, Jill, Travis, Sora...

Ehh, I'm 50/50. Won't be satisfied per se, but hey, some nice picks got in. Plus, I don't especially care about Mach Rider.

Last edited:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Unfortunately I can't change it without closing it entirely. I kept it to five to try and avoid disconnections and we've only had two in like five hours.

If it closes again I'll make another one but bigger. I'm sorry Moydow Moydow and KarneraMythos KarneraMythos :urg:

D

Deleted member

guys how does the hamburger helper glove reproduce
Under that red band, out comes the legs and then the reproductive area.
They are very flexible, so they can be stored in that red band.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
@ShotoStar you didn't have to SD for me! You had like a 40% lead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom