• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
I mean non-Yoshi mains. Anyone trying him out? :yoshi:
For what it's worth, I never planned on maining Yoshi going into Ultimate. Once I tried him out in online and found that he's really fun to use, I picked him up.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
At this point I'm trying to decrease the # of characters I play regularly, not add more to the list.

Yoshi is just a character that doesn't fit my overall playstyle. He's great in this game, just not the character for me.
Just trying to make sure I've covered my bases. If you actually tried him and decided he's not for you, that's fine...

Noipoi

Howdy!
The soundtrack for The Hidden World contains what are probably the greatest musical pieces i've heard all year.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
The soundtrack for The Hidden World contains what are probably the greatest musical pieces i've heard all year.
You have a great taste in both starters and Powerpuff Girls.

Just trying to make sure I've covered my bases. If you actually tried him and decided he's not for you, that's fine...
Sorry, I'm horrible at both fighting as and against him.

Also your avatar scares me a little

Iridium

Smash Hero
Maybe I should promote :ultmewtwo: to a serious main to prove that it is not garbage. There is barely any representation I can find anywhere, unlike during the demo. Definitely demoting some secondaries on my list, because I do not think they all need to be cluttered together.

Last edited:

Zinith

Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Sorry, I'm horrible at both fighting as and against him.

Also your avatar scares me a little
On both accounts 1) if you good with any aerial fighters like Wario, you'll be good with my boi too and 2) outrange him the best you can.

And I'd like to think that this is what Yoshi has inside of him compressed in a relatively small body :yoshi:

Yeah I'm not 100% who Alternis is, but he's in my arena now and has been playing Yoshi. Same guy?
Alternis Alternis 's signature...

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Yeah I'm not 100% who Alternis is, but he's in my arena now and has been playing Yoshi. Same guy?
Yes it's him (literally in his signature it says his Switch username is Alternis).
I may join your arena later on. Because I really need to make a final decision on whether or not to just drop :ultpichu: and :ultzelda: altogether.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
Yeah, that's me.

I've actually had to do this a lot lately.
Somehow double :ultgreninja:'d. Clearly I'm very popular. :cool:

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Maybe I should promote :ultmewtwo: to a serious main to prove that it is not garbage. There is barely any representation I can find anywhere, unlike during the demo. Definitely demoting some secondaries on my list, because I do not think they all need to be cluttered together.
Smash 4 high tiers in general don't have much representation, afaik. Almost all of them were nerfed significantly.

I'm ****ing bo---

osby osby

Holy **** my dude, grats.
You guys are making me blush, thanks a lot!

Probably.

My second is my eyebrows.
I like eyebrows

...when they are attached to an adult, no need to call FBI.

osby

Smash Obsessed
On both accounts 1) if you good with any aerial fighters like Wario, you'll be good with my boi too and 2) outrange him the best you can.

And I'd like to think that this is what Yoshi has inside of him compressed in a relatively small body :yoshi:

Alternis Alternis 's signature...
I'm good at Jigglypuff. :p I generally don't do well with heavy characters.

Zinith

Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I'm good at Jigglypuff. :p I generally don't do well with heavy characters.
In that you don't get used to their speed or something? I should note that despite Yoshi being a heavy (well the same weight as Falcon and Link anyways), he's also relatively floaty, but also fast horizontal speed (the fastest even. Jigglypuff is 2nd)...

Iridium

Smash Hero
Smash 4 high tiers in general don't have much representation, afaik. Almost all of them were nerfed significantly.

You guys are making me blush, thanks a lot!

I like eyebrows

...when they are attached to an adult, no need to call FBI.
I am not completely sure if Mewtwo is that much worse as most people say, but I can actually only name one notable top player for him right now. I guess some fixes could be done, like making his entire tail disjointed instead of just the tip. Some faster kill moves (forward/down smash) would be appreciated, and an improved aerial is needed to break out of combos (which would probably be n-air).

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Having just gave out ideas of Brightburn versions of Batman and Wonder Woman. Here's one for Aquaman.

Basically being Creature from the Black Lagoon. Killing those at all costs said Aquaman expy sees as a threat to his kingdom which would be basically anyone in the ocean from swimmers, fishers and workers out at sea.

MainJPW

M.T.A
D-did Sega acknowledge the meme?
It looks like Yuji Uekawa’s art, doesn’t it?

Nah, it’s from the amazingly talented KetrinDarkDragon. He, along with Drawloverlala, Needlemouse and Tyler Mcgrath on Tumblr/Twitter and TheKKM on DA, are among my favorite Sonic fan artists due to how faithful they stay to the official style and design... and such.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
i would love smashing in arenas but i got work rip

osby

Smash Obsessed
In that you don't get used to their speed or something? I should note that despite Yoshi being a heavy (well the same weight as Falcon and Link anyways), he's also relatively floaty, but also fast horizontal speed (the fastest even. Jigglypuff is 2nd)...
Maybe? I'm not very good at telling playstyles so it's hard for me to say what doesn't click with me. Though I remember beating Rathalos with him being easy, he hits hard.

D

Deleted member

I did not expect to be writing for more than an hour at this point I guess I'm starting to like Writing. It's a fun way to pass the time though I guess if you use this board you'd have to be at least okay with writing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom