• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Graizen

Smash Champion
Funny how internet works.

Big Channel Talk good about Movie = All other Channels talk good about Movie

Big Channel Talk bad about Movie = All other Channels talk bad about Movie

Captain Marvel is a great Movie, and yet there are some random people talking bad about it just to get more views.
This is so stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Funny how internet works.

Big Channel Talk good about Movie = All other Channels talk good about Movie

Big Channel Talk bad about Movie = All other Channels talk bad about Movie

Captain Marvel is a great Movie, and yet there are some random a** people talking bad about it just to get more views.
This is so stupid.
It's just like when someone gets something right in a Smash speculation cycle.

Everyone then claims their word is gospel and refuse to listen to other opinions.

People just cling to what they think is true. Or to what some guy on the internet says.

Iridium

Smash Hero
I easily have the most inconsistent sleep schedule here. Now I'll probably be up a bit later than usual.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Remember lolcats? Those really were the days.

Now all memes are surreal and weird. And all of them have Peter Griffin in them for some reason. They were so simple back then.
Memes are just the internet plus tragedy and time.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Know what would be cool.

If Brightburn is actually the start of an superhero horror cinematic universe. I mean just think of the possibilities.

Batman: The Bruce Wayne expy becomes a brutal serial killer that hunts down the poor, blaming them for his parent's death. He uses his vast resources to help him do this. So evil Batman is a batpoop insane serial killer that targets poor people.

Wonder Woman: Amazonians being pirates who ***** sailors and then disposes of them in order to reproduce while using their children who are male for slaves.

D

Deleted member

This'll never happen until Rex gets in but Malos as a Shulk echo with a stronger Buster and Smash but weaker Jump and Speed is a pipe dream for me
View attachment 197107
I mean look at him! He's already got a Monado and everything!
also he's sexy as hell
I will bet every single ****ing game in my Switch collection the moment Malos is in, Sakurai and the dev team won't add Over Despair and Animus.

...The worst part is that'll most likely happen.

D

Deleted member

I will bet every single ****ing game in my Switch collection the moment Malos is in, Sakurai and the dev team won't add Over Despair and Animus.

...The worst part is that'll most likely happen.

ODA is an absolute bop honestly

...Sakurai just please add more XC music
Counterattack, Incoming, Battle! (TGC), YWRON, Roaming the Wastes, Over Despair and Hope, LITERALLY ANY ****ING XCX SONG GODDAMIT WHY IS THERE NOTHING HERE IT'S ****ING SAWANO

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Was reading my favorite comic strip

Protagonist tries to teach pet iguana math.

Iguana yawns at Addition and Subtraction.

Protagonist tries Quadratic Equations

Iguana falls asleep

D

Deleted member

Why is everyone leaving on a Friday night-oh yeah

They have friends, and lives.

Unlike me.
Aww, that's not true! I'm sure you have plenty of friends! If you really don't have friends, I can be your friend!

D

Deleted member

ODA is an absolute bop honestly

...Sakurai just please add more XC music
Counterattack, Incoming, Battle! (TGC), YWRON, Roaming the Wastes, Over Despair and Hope, LITERALLY ANY ****ING XCX SONG GODDAMIT WHY IS THERE NOTHING HERE IT'S ****ING SAWANO
I will still say that Sakurai giving composers complete free reign was a bit of a mistake for Smash Ultimate, because it will only guarantee some franchises getting jipped. As such, Xenoblade and Sonic were clear examples of that.

Having too much free reign can be a problem, so I really think that there should've been a rule of "all franchises AT LEAST must have one new arrangement" to give them something.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Know what would be cool.

If Brightburn is actually the start of an superhero horror cinematic universe. I mean just think of the possibilities.

Batman: The Bruce Wayne expy becomes a brutal serial killer that hunts down the poor, blaming them for his parent's death. He uses his vast resources to help him do this. So evil Batman is a batpoop insane serial killer that targets poor people.

Wonder Woman: Amazonians being pirates who ***** sailors and then disposes of them in order to reproduce while using their children who are male for slaves.
That Wonder Woman part goes dark

D

Deleted member

I made a roster that I want to post and I cannot think of many other characters that I could put on it. I put down the Requested 5 (Ridley, K. Rool, Geno, Isaac, Banjo), Bandana Dee, Dixie, Erdrick, And More. I think this roster I made will satisfy most people if this were to indeed be the real roster,

Though I want to make a post alongside it explaining my choices.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Unrelated, but I do find it interesting that some people think that Sakurai did/does everything by himself with no help. While he still has the most important job in the development and design, let's not forget that he isn't some indie god that only does what he wants.

D

Deleted member

Broke: April Smash Direct comes, reveals Erdrick to be Square rep

Woke: April Smash Direct comes, reveals Bravely Default character to be Square rep

Bespoke: April Smash Direct comes, reveals Zidane to be Square rep, proving FF9 is still the greatest game Square ever put out

HEARTSTROKE: April Smash Direct comes, reveals Tidus to be the Square rep to coencide with the release of FFX/X-2 HD Remaster
including Seymour Battle

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

Woke: April Smash Direct comes, reveals Bravely Default character to be Square rep

Bespoke: April Smash Direct comes, reveals Zidane to be Square rep, proving FF9 is still the greatest game Square ever put out

HEARTSTROKE: April Smash Direct comes, reveals Tidus to be the Square rep to coencide with the release of FFX/X-2 HD Remaster
including Seymour Battle

Ultimate: All of the above!

Everyone else gets BTFO'd though...

D

Deleted member

including Seymour Battle

Is that a Scott the Woz avatar?

D

Deleted member

Here's your daily reminder that with FFX HD Remaster next month, A Contest of Aeons literally goes for Xenoblade and Mother/EarthBound's ****ing necks.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Guys just watch as Sephiroth gets revealed as DLC in April in response to said Final Fantasy remake.

I'll actually legitimately laugh as that'll once more throw the DLC predictions into a loop.

KMDP

Smash Legend
One good way I would say, is to try and give yourself a notable identity, that everyone can remember you by

For example Noipoi's known as the friendly guy who loves to draw, and enjoys Pokemon. God Emperor Yoshi's known as the guy who really really likes Yoshi. And I'm the known as the guy who really likes Corrin, and has an unhealthy obsession with Rhythm Heaven and wanting Steve in Smash

What are you passionate about? Don't be afraid to let your true passions and personality show. That'll help give your posts some true personality, and people will be more likely to latch on to ya

Oh, and also be nice and well behaved, (You doing great on that, btw)
Hmm... so what am I known for on this thread?
Remember lolcats? Those really were the days.
I 'member...
That's still consistent though. You've got a time to get up and you stick to it.

Meanwhile, I sleep until 7 am one day and until 3 pm the next.
I'm somewhere between you and Zinith.

Sometimes I'm consistent and other times I'm noooooooooooooooooot.

...Consistently inconsistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom