• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Don't listen to this, this advice sucks. What you really gotta do is pay off the mods to say good things about you, so that people remember you that way.
Signed: Another Blue Name.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
One good way I would say, is to try and give yourself a notable identity

For example Noipoi Noipoi 's known as the friendly guy who loves to draw, and enjoys Pokemon. Zinith Zinith 's known as the guy who really really likes Yoshi. And I'm the known as the guy who really likes Corrin, and has an unhealthy obsession with Rhythm Heaven and wanting Steve in Smash

What are you passionate about? Don't be afraid to let your true passions and personality show. That'll help give your posts some true personality, and people will be more likely to latch on to ya

Oh, and also be nice and well behaved, (You doing great on that, btw)
Don't oversell me on the Yoshi love, jeez. I only have a deep emotional and psychological attachment to the character and literally feels pain whenever he gets picked on. Nothing too extreme :yoshi:

D

Deleted member

One good way I would say, is to try and give yourself a notable identity, that everyone can remember you by

For example Noipoi Noipoi 's known as the friendly guy who loves to draw, and enjoys Pokemon. Zinith Zinith 's known as the guy who really really likes Yoshi. And I'm the known as the guy who really likes Corrin, and has an unhealthy obsession with Rhythm Heaven and wanting Steve in Smash

What are you passionate about? Don't be afraid to let your true passions and personality show. That'll help give your posts some true personality, and people will be more likely to latch on to ya

Thank you. ;w;

As for expressing myself.... Let's see.... What do I like... Oh, I know!

NO NO NOT THAT

I'll be on it :p

D

Deleted member

One good way I would say, is to try and give yourself a notable identity, that everyone can remember you by

What am I known as the?

The soul crusher? The intelligent extraterrestrial discoverer? The Smash comrade?

Either way, I agree.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I find it very guarantee we will be getting our next DLC character reveal in April given we'd be already a quarter of the year in.

Then the third during E3, fourth around August, fifth in December then our final in February.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I find it very guarantee we will be getting our next DLC character reveal in April given we'd be already a quarter of the year in.

Then the third during E3, fourth around August, fifth in December then our final in February.
There's only gonna be 5, though...

Why did you mention 6?

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

But how can they reveal the final character in Feburary if the Fighter's Pass is supposed to be done by then?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
[Zelda] seems to cover one or two matchups I can't cover well with Lucina
When I made this comment, Ridley was one of the matchups I was referring to that was giving me trouble with Lucina but which seemed much easier with Zelda. But fighting Raxxel's Ridley seems way easier with Lucina, while with Zelda I get destroyed. I don't know what to think any more.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
But how can they reveal the final character in Feburary if the Fighter's Pass is supposed to be done by then?
Final character is 8 bit Goomba seen in background of Mushroom Kingdom.

All it can do is move back and forth and is KO'd instantly if Footstool'd.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Final character is 8 bit Goomba seen in background of Mushroom Kingdom.

All it can do is move back and forth and is KO'd instantly if Footstool'd.
Ugh, FINALLY, a good character. Took 'em long enough.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So if there's no final character reveal in February? Does that mean we might get a duo reveal and if so when? April or E3 are my best bets.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
When I made this comment, Ridley was one of the matchups I was referring to that was giving me trouble with Lucina but which seemed much easier with Zelda. But fighting Raxxel's Ridley seems way easier with Lucina, while with Zelda I get destroyed. I don't know what to think any more.
It also depends on the opponent's knowledge of the character. Some opponents are more familiar with certain characters and their playstyles.

D

Deleted member

Roberk Roberk
That Ike play slaughtered my Ganon play. I am proud and happy, despite the fact that I got my butt kicked.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
It also depends on the opponent's knowledge of the character. Some opponents are more familiar with certain characters and their playstyles.
I know that, but theirs is the only Ridley I've played of which this is true. That's what's confusing me about it, if it was like that against more players I'd find it easier to put it down to just differences in playstyle.

Though I will admit that their Ridley is a lot more aggressive than most others I've played, which is probably a big factor, since Zelda doesn't do well against people who really try to close the distance on her.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
If I were to give advice, try reading my movements more when you use Din's fire, and release sooner. I keep getting free dash attacks off you cause you're too hesitant.

Aaaand arena crashed,

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Late but re: fanfiction talk - I’m actually kinda stuck after writing 4 more chapters. It’s a Smash fic and I’m debating cameos from some third parties that aren’t in yet (like Neku) and characters that are Mii costumes or spirits (like Rex, Elma, Bandana Dee) in the context of characters being interviewed for the Ultimate tournament (there’s a segue between 4 and ultimate). Also thinking about how to naturally make characters new to Ultimate like Richter appear before the next big segment...

Also I tried to make some screenshots in Smash lately but I was aiming for more shippy ones and I saw some AMAZING ones on Twitter that looked like they were almost kissing and it’s hard to replicate in single player mode with a cpu;;; I’m shipper trash ok

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
My DLC Prediction reveal.

DLC Fighter #2: April (Releases around E3)
DLC Fighter #3: June during E3 (Releases around August)
DLC Fighter #4: August-September (Releases around November-December)
DLC Fighter #5: December during Game Awards (Releases around February)

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
But which would be first?

If both are revealed the same time, someones gonna complain about the order.

Not me though.
I can see it go either way, tbh...

Banjo could be revealed first or Steve could be revealed first

Imo, the order doesn't matter

Just as long as they're both there, in the end

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
The arena is still up by the way, it just booted everyone again.

ID: 3KRRK
Pass: 0217

Might be a good time to swap around a bit, maybe?
I've got work to finish up, so I'm throwing in the towel. GG's! I definitely wanna face you again at some point.

PsySmasher PsySmasher Good Ridley! You had me on the ropes in both dittos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom