• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
...huh.

Well that just happened.

EDIT: For context, I was Corrin, used her bair to get to the ledge, but that made me pass right by it and fall to my death. I thought I had that match too.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Allow me to share a blessed image.

This is what you see when the burning eternal flames makes a path of death for you.
Also, nice avatar. It makes me think of some Adult Swim stuff.
Edit: Aqua Teen Hunger Force... Ahh. I never watched it that much, but it must sound fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Here's some food for thought:

What if April Fools Day... nothing happens? Everyone would be up and excited to see what occurs, only for nothing to happen.

Then, when no one expects it, there's a small change...

No one but the Admins know of this change, but it only appears to every other user. It also doesn't stick around so reloading the page removes it.

Smashboards then goes crazy trying to prove this change...

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
If I lose, I'll switch. If I do another lap, I'll switch anyway.
You say that as if my fears will go down

Edit: as I also send this comment after Plant Boi died (Viridi gonna be pissed)

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Not fighting a K Rool 1v1 style in months does that to ya
In that particular case I was referring to where I tried going for a side-B, but instead got an up-B and got teleported off the stage to my doom.

I'm more annoyed at myself here, though. I just don't seem to be on form at the moment, instead I'm sleepwalking into all kinds of dumb **** I know I shouldn't be falling for. (not to take anything away from how Raxxel is playing here, mind, just that I should really be doing better.)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
In that particular case I was referring to where I tried going for a side-B, but instead got an up-B and got teleported off the stage to my doom.

I'm more annoyed at myself here, though. I just don't seem to be on form at the moment, instead I'm sleepwalking into all kinds of dumb **** I know I shouldn't be falling for. (not to take anything away from how Raxxel is playing here, mind, just that I should really be doing better.)
Don’t worry about it much, as we all have off times or days. Considering we all know how amazing you are, you’ll bounce right back up in an Instant

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
So when I'm not playing Persona 5, I've been grinding Quick Play as every character in an attempt to get into Elite with the entire roster.

I'm down to 7 remaining. Ken, Bayo, Inklings, Piranha Plant, and then all 3 Mii Fighters. I don't know whether to be grossed out or pumped.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Welp, it looks like Rosalina's D-Air can spike (b/c I rarely ever see it happen).

Mewtwo definitely seems to be one I'm clicking with. He may be one of the 2 lighter characters, I end up with.

I'm still considering Rosa as well, but I need to manage Luma's placement and health better.

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I just watched Idon Idon parry every hit of Ike's Aether and counter the final hit to edge guard.

It was pretty ****ing awesome.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
*Me when I see a Cloud charging his limit in FFA*
"Hes trying to break his limits, soME One STOP HIM, STOOP"
That’s how I feel whenever I try to get someone who high damage and multiple stocks...but some of these ****ers don’t wanna listen to logic
The only bad part of that gif.

Scorbunny needs more love.
Doesn’t that guy already get enough love? Or is the internet a lie
Welp, it looks like Rosalina's D-Air can spike (b/c I rarely ever see it happen).

Mewtwo definitely seems to be one I'm clicking with. He may one of the 2 I end up with.

I'm still considering Rosa as well, but I need to manage Luma's placement and health better.
Luma in this game isn’t as bad*** as he was in Smash 4, but Rosalina is still good (and the dair is kinda hard to spike with at times)
I am that person.
atleast you’re honest

Noipoi

Howdy!
Doesn’t that guy already get enough love? Or is the internet a lie
It's not like Scorbunny's disliked. It's more like Sobble's the favorite, and Grookey's fans are more vocal, leaving Scorbunny in this weird middle area.

I want better fanart, is what i'm saying.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

This'll sound like an odd question, but I am being serious.

How could I make a good impression here? xD

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Raxxel Raxxel out here making everyone look bad with his big bois
It's not like Scorbunny's disliked. It's more like Sobble's the favorite, and Grookey's fans are more vocal, leaving Scorbunny in this weird middle area.

I want better fanart, is what i'm saying.
That’s weird. It seemed like the Bunny was the favorite (mainly and only based on Twitter and Youtube comments) while Sobble was dead last...can’t trust what I guess I guess
View attachment 197090
That was all satirical…
or was it...
E7BFE22A-2A3D-4C96-B4BA-6C763B2655EE.jpeg
...it was

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Is it still possible to pick the little robo koopa things up or is that a thing left in 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom