• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I’m just as disturbed as you are.
Considering the name “Daisy”, you’d think she would be sweet.
Tomboys who can punch *****s far away and are named Daisy are never sweet...only hot and spicy

D

Deleted member

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
That’s how I feel whenever I try to get someone who high damage and multiple stocks...but some of these ****ers don’t wanna listen to logic
Then I have to run over and rush my ass to smack him with my umbrella of slingshot and most of the time he break his limit to break my soul

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
This'll sound like an odd question, but I am being serious.

How could I make a good impression here? xD
Not asking these sorts of questions. People like confidence.

And you always give the people what the want.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Imma drop out the arena, so if anybody wants my place take it. GGs and **** the lag I got

Also Moydow Moydow that Arrow Snipe I did to you...was legit the lag that somehow made me do it
It was only half satirical.
Good enough
Then I have to run over and rish my *** to smack him with my umbrella of slingshot and most of the time he break his limit to break my soul
The struggles of people not being smart is such a struggle of hell (especially when a spammy K Rool/Belmont player is on the sides and the others won’t let you fight him)

UberPyro64

Smash Ace
My predictions:
- Direct will be in mid-April.
- Will start with Joker gameplay reveal. Includes Mementos stage reveal. MIGHT have a female Joker alt if that's a thing.
- After Joker segment, Erdrick will be announced. Will have female and Luminary alts. One more alt as well but I'm not sure who.
- Following Erdrick segment, Home Run Contest and Stage Builder will be announced.
- The third Fighter will be announced at the end.
- Joker, Erdrick, and Home Run Contest to release right after the Direct.
- Stage Builder and the third fighter will release at a later date. Probably during E3.

Roberk

Smash Champion
I feel terrible, i play portably so much that I’m better on joy cons than I am on a GameCube controller.

D

Deleted member

My predictions:
- Direct will be in mid-April.
- Will start with Joker gameplay reveal. Includes Mementos stage reveal. MIGHT have a female Joker alt if that's a thing.
- After Joker segment, Erdrick will be announced. Will have female and Luminary alts. One more alt as well but I'm not sure who.
- Following Erdrick segment, Home Run Contest and Stage Builder will be announced.
- The third Fighter will be announced at the end.
- Joker, Erdrick, and Home Run Contest to release right after the Direct.
- Stage Builder and the third fighter will release at a later date. Probably during E3.
I'd say these are pretty realistic, though the fighter fighter, and maybe even the 2nd being announced is a bit of a stretch to me.

:laughs in scorbunny:

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Moydow's Lucina is definitely giving my Ridley some trouble. Gotta be more careful since she has better up close defensive options than Zelda.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
This'll sound like an odd question, but I am being serious.

How could I make a good impression here? xD
One good way I would say, is to try and give yourself a notable identity, that everyone can remember you by

For example Noipoi Noipoi 's known as the friendly guy who loves to draw, and enjoys Pokemon. Zinith Zinith 's known as the guy who really really likes Yoshi. And I'm the known as the guy who really likes Corrin, and has an unhealthy obsession with Rhythm Heaven and wanting Steve in Smash

What are you passionate about? Don't be afraid to let your true passions and personality show. That'll help give your posts some true personality, and people will be more likely to latch on to ya

Oh, and also be nice and well behaved, (You doing great on that, btw)

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
One good way I would say, is to give yourself a notable identity

For example Noipoi Noipoi 's known as the friendly guy who loves to draw, and enjoys Pokemon, Zinith Zinith 's known as the guy who really really likes Yoshi, and I'm the known as the guy who really likes Corrin, and has an unhealthy obsession with Rhythm Heaven and wanting Steve in Smash

What are you passionate about? Don't be afraid to let your true passions and personality show. That'll help give your posts some true personality, and people will be more likely to latch on to ya

Don't listen to this, this advice sucks. What you really gotta do is pay off the mods to say good things about you, so that people remember you that way.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Huh. The arena's still open but it kicked everyone.

MBH1J

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
One good way I would say, is to try and give yourself a notable identity

For example Noipoi Noipoi 's known as the friendly guy who loves to draw, and enjoys Pokemon. Zinith Zinith 's known as the guy who really really likes Yoshi. And I'm the known as the guy who really likes Corrin, and has an unhealthy obsession with Rhythm Heaven and wanting Steve in Smash

I wonder if I’m known for anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom