• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I feel like Banjo would be revealed first if you wanted Steve to incite a WTF reaction, or if you wanted a K Rool tier reaction for the 90s kids you'd do Banjo last.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
April 15th

A.K.A. U.S. Tax Day or something.
That's when Poochy finally gets revealed, since he is clearly the only one who can bring Yoshi to justice.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
So, remember that Gameboy Pokemon art I posted a while back?
45D9955B-2F13-493E-B785-68A647B9D6D6.jpeg
AB4C69C8-5ABE-4055-B428-67C87B8FAD03.jpeg
0383485B-18A8-463F-9788-2F2A6EE6158F.jpeg
I actually had an idea for a retro styled Gavin alternate skin, so I got in contact with the guy who made that art, and he agreed to help us!

Noipoi

Howdy!
Wait a second...

Atlus is announcing new projects in March...Joker's coming in April...Possible Smash direct in April...Joker might have a female alt...That's a new feature, like one you'd have in a port...

*Gasp*

PERSONA 5 IS COMING TO THE GAMEBOY ADVANCE

D

Deleted member

Wait a second...

Atlus is announcing new projects in March...Joker's coming in April...Possible Smash direct in April...Joker might have a female alt...That's a new feature, like one you'd have in a port...

*Gasp*

I can't wait to hear that "You'll Never See it Coming" in the lowest quality possible. :4pacman:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Wait a second...

*Gasp*

They had to beat Todd Howard to punch, before he could get his precious little Skyrim on it

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Gonna be honest I am still kind of surprised Sakurai didn't choose Ninten to be an Echo especially since Sakurai loves little details so if he had the perfect opportunity to perfectly represent the Mother franchise with all three Protagonists I'm surprised he passed it up.

IF (and that's a huge if) we get Echo Fighter DLC I think Ninten is the prime candidate.

D

Deleted member

Gonna be honest I am still kind of surprised Sakurai didn't choose Ninten to be an Echo especially since Sakurai loves little details so if he had the perfect opportunity to perfectly represent the Mother franchise with all three Protagonists I'm surprised he passed it up.

IF (and that's a huge if) we get Echo Fighter DLC I think Ninten is the prime candidate.
I think Sakurai said that they won't be echoes, but I may be wrong.
Wait, it isn't already? :yoshi:
Does that mean we, the users. have been his toys?

D

Deleted member

I think Sakurai said that they won't be echoes, but I may be wrong.

Does that mean we, the users. have been his toys?
I meant outside of the Fighters Pass, he never said that there wouldn't be DLC Content outside of the Fighters pass granted he didn't say there is either but you get my point.

D

Deleted member

I meant outside of the Fighters Pass, he never said that there wouldn't be DLC Content outside of the Fighters pass granted he didn't say there is either but you get my point.
Ah. In that case, it sure would be interesting.

Well, I gotta go, guys! Have fun!

D

Deleted member

This'll never happen until Rex gets in but Malos as a Shulk echo with a stronger Buster and Smash but weaker Jump and Speed is a pipe dream for me
Screenshot_2019-03-08-22-54-49.png

I mean look at him! He's already got a Monado and everything!
also he's sexy as hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom