• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

One good way I would say, is to try and give yourself a notable identity, that everyone can remember you by

For example Noipoi Noipoi 's known as the friendly guy who loves to draw, and enjoys Pokemon. Zinith Zinith 's known as the guy who really really likes Yoshi. And I'm the known as the guy who really likes Corrin, and has an unhealthy obsession with Rhythm Heaven and wanting Steve in Smash

What are you passionate about? Don't be afraid to let your true passions and personality show. That'll help give your posts some true personality, and people will be more likely to latch on to ya

Oh, and also be nice and well behaved, (You doing great on that, btw)
im known as the guy who wants to **** your husband

seriously staind call me back damn

D

Deleted member

Broke: April Smash Direct comes, reveals Erdrick to be Square rep

Woke: April Smash Direct comes, reveals Bravely Default character to be Square rep

Woketh: April direct comes, reveals Geno to be our Square rep

Bespoke: April Smash Direct comes, reveals Zidane to be Square rep, proving FF9 is still the greatest game Square ever put out

HEARTSTROKE: April Smash Direct comes, reveals Tidus to be the Square rep to coencide with the release of FFX/X-2 HD Remaster
including Seymour Battle

There you go I fixed that meme for you, nothing wrong with the original but not even mentioning Geno? Yikes that hurt.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Guys just watch as Sephiroth gets revealed as DLC in April in response to said Final Fantasy remake.

I'll actually legitimately laugh as that'll once more throw the DLC predictions into a loop.
Hot Take: No more Final Fantasy VII characters.

Sephiroth is great, but he isn't Kuja. With Final Fantasy IX having being out, and not to mention, the first FF to come and NOT VII, I want anyone to give a legit reason as to why Zidane shouldn't be the Square rep.

And to prove why FFIX is best FF, allow me to provide the court evidence as justification, including such for a Smash inclusion.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
I can't believe it took me this long to realize that I can use arenas to safely practice characters I don't main.

...I still lose a ****-ton, but I'm learning!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Any other suggestions then? That's what horror is yo. :p
The opposite of a Wonder Woman...a female out to make love to all men and never care for herself due to being hella useless...then she snaps one day and goes on a raging murder hunt due to witnessing the death of her people by Ares or whatever (the man would end up being he lover she ends up killing)

D

Deleted member

I dunno man they keep me fed.
bro just challenge them to a smash bros money match irl and then use kirby's down special

now you can go out and get all their money to buy food

ofc you have to find a place to put the body but we'll burn that bridge when we get to it

Last edited by a moderator:

Noipoi

Howdy!
bro just challenge them to a smash bros money match irl and then use kirby's down special

now you can go out and get all their money to buy food

ofc you have to find a place to put the body but we'll burn that bridge when we get to it
sorry mom, the internet man told me to kill you in Smash.

Iridium

Smash Hero
I hate getting sick every year, but I guess that's how it is. It feels like this every month, and it bothers me.

D

Deleted member

ofc you have to find a place to put the body
If he isn't eating the body like I suggested, get some 55 gallon steel drums and 100 pounds of caustic soda. Cut up the body into large chunks that would easily fit into the drums, add the caustic soda and water. Heat up and hold a steady, slow boil. In some 24 hours, you can pour the liquid somewhere out in the desert or woods. Nothing will be left but tooth fragments.

Noipoi

Howdy!
If he isn't eating the body like I suggested, get some 55 gallon steel drums and 100 pounds of caustic soda. Cut up the body into large chunks that would easily fit into the drums, add the caustic soda and water. Heat up and hold a steady, slow boil. In some 24 hours, you can pour the liquid somewhere out in the desert or woods. Nothing will be left but tooth fragments.
jazz stops.jpg

is there....something you're not telling us?

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
GGs to everyone I played today Moydow Moydow staindgrey staindgrey @ShinyLegendary Raxxel Raxxel @ShotoStar Idon Idon @AnyoneElseIAmForgetting

I think I have a much clearer picture of who I'm might add as a secondary, who I'm still unsure of, and who I'm going to drop altogether when it comes to the 6 characters I mentioned yesterday.
Good to hear. I'm still working on mine.

I'm surprised by how much I liked :ultinkling: on a second try though. I might give her some more work.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Thanks! I'll keep this in mind.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
GGs to everyone I played today Moydow Moydow staindgrey staindgrey @ShinyLegendary Raxxel Raxxel @ShotoStar Idon Idon @AnyoneElseIAmForgetting

I think I have a much clearer picture of who I'm might add as a secondary, who I'm still unsure of, and who I'm going to drop altogether when it comes to the 6 characters I mentioned yesterday.
Oh... I forgot to mention the actual characters when stating this:

Might add as a secondary: :ultwolf::ultpalutena:
Still unsure of: :ultmewtwo: (leaning more towards yes) :ultrosalina: (50/50)
Probably gonna drop altogether: :ultpichu::ultzelda:

Last edited:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
I hate getting sick every year, but I guess that's how it is. It feels like this every month, and it bothers me.
Welcome to my world. I have a chronic coughing fit all year 'round, to the point that my friends tease me constantly by asking if I'm dying. I think I'm allergic to life.

[Smug_Sonic.jpg]

*I literally never leave on a Friday night lol*
Ha-ha, jokes on you, Sonic! I have someone!

Best_Xeno_Girl.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom