• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
King K a Rool is quite a weird yet arousing character to play as

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Dantae and Herobrine fight Repetition and Fatigue. Dantae and Herobrine survive.

Kirby silently snaps Colonel Sanders's neck.

Flowey, Boredom, Spider-Ham, Peni Parker, and Dipsy sleep in shifts.

Buzz Lightyear fends Shantae, Parrappa The Rapper, and SmashingRamen away from his fire.

Creeper receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

Piranha Plant receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

ShotoStar and Galeem tell stories about themselves to each other.

Geno passes out from exhaustion.

NateVO sees a fire, but stays hidden.

sans receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

I don’t really get what makes this so much better. It’s the same design, just drawn, and with saturated colors.
Yeah I agree, I don't really think it looks better at all. While I do think the current design needs work and is a little creepy looking, I also think people are overreacting a bit and just accepting anything non official as "wow this is different so that makes it 100% better". Don't @ me ;)

MainJPW

M.T.A
Well Piranha Plant leaker did allude to "New modes being added in day 1 as a patch" back in September, and from everything we know, he's the de-facto most credible leaker we had this cycle since, he actually worked on the game in some capacity.
That’s actually what I had in mind when thinking about it. These modes clearly had a ton of work done on them if they were alluded to by the leaker that far back.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
No, that'd be awful.
Legitimately I do not want some characters coming back.

****in... Amingo.
I mean with veterans alone we'd be getting 100 characters. 20 more then Smash Ultimate including DLC. Wouldn't that be something?

Noipoi

Howdy!
I came here to have a good time and to make sure everyone else is having a good time.

How would you rate my job performance?

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Me after being told by my couch surfing roommate that this is "also your home too":

There's no "also" or "too" here. This is, in fact, my home. It has my name on the mortgage. And you are currently living in it because two months ago you lost your apartment and had nowhere else to go. Besides your boyfriend's place but he didn't feel comfortable doing that yet so now I'm putting up with you until that gets sorted out.

Now stop using my pans and clean up your own **** because if we get ants again I swear to God I'm taking down all the art you put up while I was at work and kicking you out.
Did you tell your "couch surfer" this stuff you're irritated by? I hope so! If not, that'll only lead to awkward exchanges, passive aggressive statements, and eventually you probably won't be able to handle it anymore and explode! I'm NOT assuming you haven't told the person about things that are bothering you, I'm just speaking from personal experience, and I hope you're able to have a conversation with them so that way you can both come out of this situation better (and still friends). :)

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
So ya'll saw Source Gaming's vid on Stage Builder and Home Run Contest evidence I assume?
Just watched it.

Honestly not super surprised that these modes may be coming back, they were honestly the 2 of the 3 major legacy modes missing from Ultimate at launch.

So if we get them through free updates, I'm all for that. It would definitely make Ultimate feel more... ultimate.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Did you tell your "couch surfer" this stuff you're irritated by? I hope so! If not, that'll only lead to awkward exchanges, passive aggressive statements, and eventually you probably won't be able to handle it anymore and explode! I'm NOT assuming you haven't told the person about things that are bothering you, I'm just speaking from personal experience, and I hope you're able to have a conversation with them so that way you can both come out of this situation better (and still friends). :)
Oh snap! It’s SlickWylde!

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
What it'd be is a waste of resources and a disappointing lack of interesting new characters.
But then say this Marvel vs. Capcom Ultimate comes with 20 brand new characters. 10 from Marvel and 10 from Capcom. Would you still deny this? :p

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Yep. I mean for one it'd surpass Smash Ultimate DLC included and that's just with the veterans.
I may be in the minority here, but a 100+ character roster would be too much for me to handle

It'd be too cluttered and confusing, and probably wouldn't be as balanced

This is why I'm kinda worried about future Smash games when they reach the triple digits when it comes to the character count

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
But then say this Marvel vs. Capcom Ultimate comes with 20 brand new characters. 10 from Marvel and 10 from Capcom. Would you still deny this? :p
I would, because it's not realistic. If you want to bring back dumb characters no one wants like bone claw Wolverine, Cyber Akuma, Ruby Heart and the entire cast of SF2 and more, expect to see next to no newcomers and plenty more dumb clones.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
To the people whose CAH game I Just ruined:
Sorry, I was doing too much at once

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Speaking of, this post got lost in the shuffle yesterday and if you guys don’t mind I would like some feedback:
Added a few more characters in my Marvel vs. Capcom 4 roster, what do you guys think?

Black Panther
Black Widow
Captain America
Captain Marvel
Captain Marvel (Kamela Khan)
Daredevil
Deadpool
Doctor Strange
Dormammu
Falcon
Gamora
Ghost Rider
Hawkeye
Hulk
Iron Man (alt. War Machine)
Juggernaut
Loki
Magneto
Mr. Fantastic (assisted by the rest of the Fantasic 4)
Phoenix
Rocket Raccoon/Groot
Scarlet Witch
Sentinel
Spider-Man
Spider-Man (Miles Morales)
Storm
Taskmaster
Thanos
Thor
Ultron
Venom
Vision
Wasp

Wolverine
Amaterasu
Arthur
Akuma
Asura
Captain Commando

Chris Redfield (alt. Leon Kennedy)
Chun-Li
Dante
Felicia
Firebrand
Frank West
Guile
Jedah
Jill Valentine
M. Bison
Mega Man (MM11)
Mike Haggar
Monster Hunter
Morrigan
Nathan Spencer
Nemesis
Nero
Phoenix Wright
Roll (MM11)
Ryu
Sakura
Sigma
Strider Hiryu
Tron Bonne
Vergil
Viewtiful Joe
Wesker
X
Zero

If they can’t get Asura then just put back in Hsein-Ko.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom