• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
Hey @The Gentlepanda and Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! you wanna get in on this CAH? We've got a discord setup. Look at Cyndane's posts if you want in.

Also Diem Diem because you liked her post earlier. We're about to start.
I actually had no idea what was going on originally. Didn't know what CAH stood for until I dug through the posts and found the link to what was being discussed.

I'm at work, so I can't get on Discord, unfortunately, and I've only ever played the game a few times... But I suppose I'll participate and see how it goes

D

Deleted member

Hey, would any of you happen to know of a good Ike guide? I was pretty good with him in Sm4sh, and recently tried to go back to him, but couldn’t really get the hang of his altered playstyle.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Hey, would any of you happen to know of a good Ike guide? I was pretty good with him in Sm4sh, and recently tried to go back to him, but couldn’t really get the hang of his altered playstyle.
You only need 1 thing: Nair.

All joking aside, the video that Penguin suggested is a good place to start.

D

Deleted member

D

Deleted member

What up I nearly had a ****ing accident in the middle of the night on my bike in heavy rain and my chest is still hurting a bit from shock
I hope you feel better, I am sorry to hear this happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Basically they moved all his good **** on the ground to the air.

You're going to be short-hopping aerials all over the place and landing a bunch of aerial kills.

Now dtilt and utilt are less good than they were and his previous grab game has been gutted.

Shroob

Sup?
For the record I'm doing ok because I'm a ****ing goddess at surviving comically bad scenario but thanks for the concern

I assume it's literally only just the images they showed compared to the Smash 4 Stage Builder and those day 1 files
It's actually .html files that afaik have yet to be found.

D

Deleted member

Capcom's redemption arc is probably one of the greatest things to happen in video games in recent years. Now only if their fighting game department could get their act together.
Anyway DMC5 is awesome, go play it if it's available to you.

Last edited by a moderator:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I actually had no idea what was going on originally. Didn't know what CAH stood for until I dug through the posts and found the link to what was being discussed.

I'm at work, so I can't get on Discord, unfortunately, and I've only ever played the game a few times... But I suppose I'll participate and see how it goes
The site we were using isn't that great, and it's not fun if you don't get to see the reactions and talk.
When you're off work if you want, we have a better room with chat included. No discord needed.

https://azala.info/static/index.html NSFW warning because it's Cards Against Humanity.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Capcom's redemption arc is probably one of the greatest things to happen in video games in recent years. Now only if their fighting game department could get their act together.
Anyway DMC5 is awesome, go play it if it's available to you.
Next step to their redemptive arc is doing their own answer to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate of Marvel vs. Capcom with EVERYONE IS HERE!

Shroob

Sup?
I’m starting to wonder how long these modes have been in development for, just imagine how much of an upgrade Stage Builer could receive.
Well Piranha Plant leaker did allude to "New modes being added in day 1 as a patch" back in September, and from everything we know, he's the de-facto most credible leaker we had this cycle since, he actually worked on the game in some capacity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom