• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
$30 to skip the queue? Bloody hell, for $30 I'd have most of my own version of the thing developed. Seems like a bit of a rip-off to me.

(disclaimer: I'm not actually going to develop such a thing)

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
$30 to skip the queue? Bloody hell, for $30 I'd have most of my own version of the thing developed. Seems like a bit of a rip-off to me.

(disclaimer: I'm not actually going to develop such a thing)
Why do you think I am not paying for it? Granted I couldn't develop it either, but it did not seem like it was worth $30 to me. I mean how hard can it be to open more rooms for people to use?

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
That is completely up to you. I'm not advocating for you to do it either way. I just personally think my $30 can be better spent. Lol.
Oh I know. But I've spent $30 on worse things and I just made $70 from a consignment I forgot I'd even consigned, so.

How many people are wanting to play right now?

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Oh I know. But I've spent $30 on worse things and I just made $70 from a consignment I forgot I'd even consigned, so.

Seems like more than 10.

Like this post if you are wanting to play.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

I am, but I'd want you to save your money. :p

D

Deleted member

I mean I can wait a few hours if you don't want to spend $30 as I don't think it's a good investment but I am up for playing now if everyone else is. And if you really do decide to use your 30 dollars then thanks for that I really appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator:

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Seems like more than 10.

Like this post if you are wanting to play.
I mean I can wait a few hours if you don't want to spend $30 as I don't think it's a good investment but I am up for playing now if everyone else is. And if you really do decide to use your 30 dollars then thanks for that I really appreciate it.
I am, but I'd want you to save your money. :p
*COUGH* we could just go on discord and play xyzzy instead *COUGH*

Just a penguin

Smash Master
Wait, is it actually good this time? I heard it was pretty much the same as and was as boring as Bowser's Minions from the few reviews I had seen.
In my opinion, it better incorporates strategy and the ability to influence the match more, as well as having more of a narrative arc and character development, and it's significantly less grindy.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Well, guess it’s back to the Piñata Garden with me.

Don’t change the thread title while I’m gone.

D

Deleted member

I fell asleep to an analysis on Over the Hedge.
I am proud of myself.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
That sounds really fun but unfortunately I'm unable to play...
Whenever people do something like this again, please let me know!
I will. I am still remaining in queue for the other room (it hasn't moved). Still 331 in queue.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Every past Smash character being revealed as returning veterans with the whole "Everyone is here!" deal, topped with a friggin' RIDLEY reveal later that same day blew my mind ten times over.

The K. Rool reveal blew my mind away in it's own right. Helps that he was my most wanted newcomer, next to Tetra. I still wanted Ridley but kinda gave up hope on him before Ultimate was even teased. His reveal was a major delightful surprise.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Hey Gentlepanda Gentlepanda and Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! you wanna get in on this CAH? We've got a discord setup. Look at Cyndane's posts if you want in.

Also Diem Diem because you liked her post earlier. We're about to start.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Hey Gentlepanda Gentlepanda and Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! you wanna get in on this CAH? We've got a discord setup. Look at Cyndane's posts if you want in.

Also Diem Diem because you liked her post earlier. We're about to start.
I can’t really do VC right now because I’m on mobile and I am way to insecure to show my voice, but if I can figure it out I guess I will. It makes communication easier. Lemme find those posts.

And thanks for tagging me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom