• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Seeing Captain Marvel on Sunday. Hopefully it holds up. I love Brie Larson since seeing her in Kong: Skull Island.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
me watching tournament freakouts: "haha look at them getting so angry like that over a video game"
also me, losing in quickplay:

Why would you take it out on your keyboard? It didn't have anything to do with this.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Little update on the Sonic movie (not sure if this was discussed yet):

Apparently those leaks were real but they weren't the Sonic design in the final movie?

I doubt it's gonna look too different from this, since we only have like... 8 months until the movie. But we'll just have to wait and see.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Apparently those leaks were really but they weren't the Sonic design in the final movie?

I doubt it's gonna look too different from this, since we only have like... 8 months until the movie. But we'll just have to wait and see.
Honestly, I agree. Even if they’re changed, it won’t be much better.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Sorry for the wait, I’m back.
Galeem scares Spider-Ham off.

Dantae receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Dipsy collects fruit from a tree.

Parrappa The Rapper and Geno hunt for other tributes.

sans chases Colonel Sanders.

Piranha Plant camouflauges himself in the bushes.

Flowey overhears SmashingRamen and Creeper talking in the distance.

NateVO tries to sleep through the entire day.

Fatigue, Buzz Lightyear, ShotoStar, and Kirby raid Boredom's camp while she is hunting.

Herobrine fishes.

Shantae discovers a cave.

Peni Parker scares Repetition off.

MainJPW

M.T.A

Apparently those leaks were real but they weren't the Sonic design in the final movie?

It won’t look half as decent as Tyson Hesse’s 2D illustration of the design:

There was a problem fetching the tweet

It may still have blue arms and no gloves but I’ll take this since it’s actually trying to be cartoony.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Dantae and Herobrine fight Repetition and Fatigue. Dantae and Herobrine survive.

Kirby silently snaps Colonel Sanders's neck.

Flowey, Boredom, Spider-Ham, Peni Parker, and Dipsy sleep in shifts.

Buzz Lightyear fends Shantae, Parrappa The Rapper, and SmashingRamen away from his fire.

Creeper receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

Piranha Plant receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

ShotoStar and Galeem tell stories about themselves to each other.

Geno passes out from exhaustion.

NateVO sees a fire, but stays hidden.

sans receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

It may still have blue arms and no gloves but I’ll take this since it’s actually trying to be cartoony.
I don’t really get what makes this so much better. It’s the same design, just drawn, and with saturated colors.

MainJPW

M.T.A
Dantae and Herobrine fight Repetition and Fatigue. Dantae and Herobrine survive.

Kirby silently snaps Colonel Sanders's neck.

Flowey, Boredom, Spider-Ham, Peni Parker, and Dipsy sleep in shifts.

Buzz Lightyear fends Shantae, Parrappa The Rapper, and SmashingRamen away from his fire.

Creeper receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

Piranha Plant receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

ShotoStar and Galeem tell stories about themselves to each other.

Geno passes out from exhaustion.

NateVO sees a fire, but stays hidden.

sans receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

I don’t really get what makes this so much better. It’s the same design, just drawn, and with saturated colors.
That’s why it’s better, it looks better as a 2d cartoon.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

I feel like Tyson just “gets” Sonic, like he’s able to capture him no matter what iteration or incarnation it is.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Me after being told by my couch surfing roommate that this is "also your home too":

There's no "also" or "too" here. This is, in fact, my home. It has my name on the mortgage. And you are currently living in it because two months ago you lost your apartment and had nowhere else to go. Besides your boyfriend's place but he didn't feel comfortable doing that yet so now I'm putting up with you until that gets sorted out.

Now stop using my pans and clean up your own **** because if we get ants again I swear to God I'm taking down all the art you put up while I was at work and kicking you out.

Iridium

Smash Hero

That's why I think 2D animation would probably make the movie better, but we know that's not happening.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Me after being told by my couch surfing roommate that this is "also your home too":

There's no "also" or "too" here. This is, in fact, my home. It has my name on the mortgage. And you are currently living in it because two months ago you lost your apartment and had nowhere else to go. Besides your boyfriend's place but he didn't feel comfortable doing that yet so now I'm putting up with you until that gets sorted out.

Now stop using my pans and clean up your own **** because if we get ants again I swear to God I'm taking down all the art you put up while I was at work and kicking you out.
“Hm, today I will put art all over my roommates house for no reason. Besides, it’s OUR house!”

D

Deleted member

*inhales deeply*

So many things wrong with that.

Why say, this is “also your home too.” That’s like saying, hey, I lost my place so I’mma bunk out at yours, but it’s also yours, not just mine. You know that, right?” Like, what the actual crap.

Pakky

Smash Hero

… Is she cute tho?

ClaTheBae

Smash Master

jesus man. So this person is living in your house instead of their boyfriend's because he isn't comfortable letting them move in, but is completely okay with his s/o living with someone else?

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

uh oh grey just went nuclear

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
jesus man. So this person is living in your house instead of their boyfriend's because he isn't comfortable letting them move in, but is completely okay with his s/o living with someone else?
Yes. We're all friends. There's no danger living with me in a cheating/jealousy situation.

It's more that they're both taking advantage of my hospitality and higher financial security and I'm about at my limit. I probably shouldn't bring this problem into the thread but it felt good to write it out in blunt terms.

Just a penguin

Smash Master
Yes. We're all friends. There's no danger living with me in a cheating/jealousy situation.

It's more that they're both taking advantage of my hospitality and higher financial security and I'm about at my limit. I probably shouldn't bring this problem into the thread but it felt good to write it out in blunt terms.
To be fair, this is the one place online where they’ll never find it.

D

Deleted member

Nah it’s fine, I get it.

To be fair, I don’t want to give you advice, because advice from a child is probably not the most comforting thing at the moment, but bedt of luck to you.

Noipoi

Howdy!

You want me to uh...

Take care of em?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom