• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Yes. We're all friends. There's no danger living with me in a cheating/jealousy situation.

It's more that they're both taking advantage of my hospitality and higher financial security and I'm about at my limit. I probably shouldn't bring this problem into the thread but it felt good to write it out in blunt terms.
Nah dude I feel ya. There's a reason I live on my own. I barely even let people stay the night anymore (they keep leaving their bras). honestly just put your foot down and say something to one of them. I have some pretty bad roommate stories as well, and I had to be kind of assertive to get to any agreement or understanding

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Nah it’s fine, I get it.

To be fair, I don’t want to give you advice, because advice from a child is probably not the most comforting thing at the moment, but bedt of luck to you.
Honestly you're already more mature than she is. She's 22 and lived on her own for a grand total of 6 months and already needed to crash at someone's place. I'm eight years older and have lived on my own since I was 19 and bought a ****ing house but she considers our opinions equal.

I had to explain to her why you don't give a stranger our address and tell him to pick up something off our front porch because no one will be home all day.

D

Deleted member

Nah dude I feel ya. There's a reason I live on my own. I barely even let people stay the night anymore (they keep leaving their bras). honestly just put your foot down and say something to one of them. I have some pretty bad roommate stories as well, and I had to be kind of assertive to get to any agreement or understanding
Kind of assertive, eh?

1552082871662.jpeg

Attachments

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I was looking through my steam images and found this:
B1DB7451-76D2-4F1F-9C19-3E12A0A66720.jpeg
Yes. We're all friends. There's no danger living with me in a cheating/jealousy situation.

It's more that they're both taking advantage of my hospitality and higher financial security and I'm about at my limit. I probably shouldn't bring this problem into the thread but it felt good to write it out in blunt terms.
Don’t feel bad about it. It’s good to vent.

D

Deleted member

The Splatfest theme for March is Knights VS. Wizards. Pearl is team Knight.

I trusted you, Pearl. I can't believe you've done this to me. Wizards are clearly cooler than knights, how could you? And after all those matches I fought for Team Pancake...

Friendship with Pearl ended: Now Marina is my best friend.

marina.jpg

D

Deleted member

I thought they said all toasters toast toast.
They do. She just doesn’t know that.

Honestly you're already more mature than she is. She's 22 and lived on her own for a grand total of 6 months and already needed to crash at someone's place. I'm eight years older and have lived on my own since I was 19 and bought a ****ing house but she considers our opinions equal.

I had to explain to her why you don't give a stranger our address and tell him to pick up something off our front porch because no one will be home all day.
Wow, that sounds... Not fun, to put it lightly. Hold up...

Honestly you're already more mature than she is.
Give me a moment.

Noipoi

Howdy!
The Splatfest theme for March is Knights VS. Wizards. Pearl is team Knight.

I trusted you, Pearl. I can't believe you've done this to me. Wizards are clearly cooler than knights, how could you? And after all those matches I fought for Team Pancake...

Friendship with Pearl ended: Now Marina is my best friend.

View attachment 197061
Knights and Wizards...
Sword and Shield...

It's confirmed.

I dunno what it is, but it's confirmed.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
That reliable approach works well though. Last time you fought me, you were doing really good. She has a nice edgeguard game, too.
Zelda also has a nice *** everything
It's been a year since we've known about Super Smash Bros Ultimate.

That's pretty wacky.
I still enjoy Etika reacting to that GOAT tier reveal
Seeing Captain Marvel on Sunday. Hopefully it holds up. I love Brie Larson since seeing her in Kong: Skull Island.
Is a very good movie (not among the best of the MCU, but still very good)

D

Deleted member

Knights and Wizards...
Sword and Shield...

It's confirmed.

I dunno what it is, but it's confirmed.
Pokemon Callie and Pokemon Marie will be the next games after Sword and Shield.

The horrors of that Splatfest's battlegrounds can finally be revisited!

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Me after being told by my couch surfing roommate that this is "also your home too":

There's no "also" or "too" here. This is, in fact, my home. It has my name on the mortgage. And you are currently living in it because two months ago you lost your apartment and had nowhere else to go. Besides your boyfriend's place but he didn't feel comfortable doing that yet so now I'm putting up with you until that gets sorted out.

Now stop using my pans and clean up your own **** because if we get ants again I swear to God I'm taking down all the art you put up while I was at work and kicking you out.
Well, time to give advice that is probably no good.
The best you can do is let her live with you for a while. It’s the right thing to do. But at the same time, also let her know that your providing all of this, so she shouldn’t be spoiling herself. You know, all that stuff. I really hope things get better man.

D

Deleted member

Left 4 Dead 3 for me.

Mods are cool and all but I want an actual upgrade with new campaigns and survivors.
Same here. I know there’s a few good “Portal 3”-like mods, but if it’s not official, I’m not taking it. lol (I play a few fangames every now and then, specificly ones I voice in, because I’m biased.

D

Deleted member

Gonna try out Bowser's Inside Story on the 3DS in a minute here. Heard that there were lots of QoL improvements in this version, so I'm excited to replay it! Especially considering how long it's been since my last full playthrough.

...That said, when's Mario & Luigi Switch coming, Nintendo?

Just a penguin

Smash Master
Gonna try out Bowser's Inside Story on the 3DS in a minute here. Heard that there were lots of QoL improvements in this version, so I'm excited to replay it! Especially considering how long it's been since my last full playthrough.

...That said, when's Mario & Luigi Switch coming, Nintendo?
One cool thing is that Bowser Jrs Story is there now. Its like if Bowsers Minions was good.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Good news and bad news.....

Good news: starting CAH room.

Bad news: Wait list is huge right now (331 pending games with 40/40 slots being used) It says the current wait time is 3hrs 6mins and I am not donating $30 to skip the wait time indefinitely.

Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! staindgrey staindgrey @ShinyLegendary @ShotoStar Gentlepanda Gentlepanda Opossum Opossum Ultomato Ultomato and anyone else who was interested....
wait, there's a limit in pretend you're xyzzy? I always thought you could just open a room and play

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Exactly a year ago, to the day, around this exact time...
eye.png

Still imo, the most hype Direct moment, ever

D

Deleted member

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
wait, there's a limit in pretend you're xyzzy? I always thought you could just open a room and play
Not using that place. The owner disabled the chat.

I'm making lunch, but I'd be willing to spend $30 if we're all waiting around when I'm done.
That is completely up to you. I'm not advocating for you to do it either way. I just personally think my $30 can be better spent. Lol.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Good news and bad news.....

Good news: starting CAH room.

Bad news: Wait list is huge right now (331 pending games with 40/40 slots being used) It says the current wait time is 3hrs 6mins and I am not donating $30 to skip the wait time indefinitely.

Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! staindgrey staindgrey @ShinyLegendary @ShotoStar Gentlepanda Gentlepanda Opossum Opossum Ultomato Ultomato and anyone else who was interested....
I’m not gonna be around for the next 5 hours due to work, hopefully if you guys are still playing after I’ll join in.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I'm making lunch, but I'd be willing to spend $30 if we're all waiting around when I'm done.
That’s really generous of you. Thanks.
Not using that place. The owner disabled the chat.

That is completely up to you. I'm not advocating for you to do it either way. I just personally think my $30 can be better spent. Lol.
They disabled the chat? That’s kinda dumb.

D

Deleted member

One cool thing is that Bowser Jrs Story is there now. Its like if Bowsers Minions was good.
Wait, is it actually good this time? I heard it was pretty much the same as and was as boring as Bowser's Minions from the few reviews I had seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom