• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Friends Without Benefits is glad he could get away from the Smashboards Social Thread for a while.

Mr. Burns dabs

Grookey is glad she could get away from the Smashboards Social Thread for a while.

osby HAS FURY!

The High Ground climbed a tree and stayed there untill sunrise.

Calm before the storm

D

Deleted member

Even tho peach is kinda hopeless when kidnaped in the mario games...she’s still a fierce fighter in smash bros I mean look at her
AF99AE2E-954F-4FC0-ABD6-B129F4C02C8E.jpeg

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I love playing as Zelda but I also feel awful when I use her because I have a super campy playstyle with her. Whenever I'm having fun with her it feels like my opponent isn't having any fun at all.

Lightning Kicks are hype though.
It's the burden of being a Zelda main. She has no reliable approach. Her entire game revolves around keeping your opponent far away from you.

But it's still more varied than "PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE" so.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
It's the burden of being a Zelda main. She has no reliable approach. Her entire game revolves around keeping your opponent far away from you.

But it's still more varied than "PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE" so.
That reliable approach works well though. Last time you fought me, you were doing really good. She has a nice edgeguard game, too.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Mr. Burns, osby and Friends Without Benefits keep themselves motivated by default-dancing

The High Ground is secretly a government robot.

Grookey HAS FURY!

I... don't quite understand

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I'm actually really ****ing good at dodgeball

Too bad nobody my age plays ****ing dodgeball
Not true.

The Dodgeball World Cup is a thing. I found out through ESPN 2.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Have you ever been really good at something that no one cares about? It's a somewhat hollow feeling.
boy oh boy can i write some sweet d&d homebrew races, classes and mechanics that'll never get used within my group ever

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
After saying "At least it can't get any worse.", Friends Without Benefits was mauled by a bear.

Grookey hugs the Sobble.

Mr. Burns is secretly a government lizard.

The High Ground climbed a tree and stayed there untill sunrise.

osby understood that reference!

This is so sad Alpharad play Melodicavania

MainJPW

M.T.A

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
That reliable approach works well though. Last time you fought me, you were doing really good. She has a nice edgeguard game, too.
Well thank you. I try.

It depends on the matchup. Against :ultpiranha: I feel more confident getting close. Against most of the higher tier cast, though, I don't. At all. When you get a good hit in, you start throwing phantoms and din's fire to force them to come back to you on a route you choose, then tilt or aerial to punish and repeat the process. It can probably get annoying for your opponent, but it's the safest method of playing Zelda against fast, combo-heavy characters.

Then there's that little ****er :ultpichu: whom I can't hit with a lightning kick to save my life.

Pakky

Smash Hero
If you're joking, then it's... laughable. But I searched everywhere by using that same link I linked, and there was no results.
Posted this a few mintues ago mate. Sorry.

page 2113

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hunger Games sims are just Mafia games without any of the fun of actually getting to drown your friend in a frozen lake.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Well thank you. I try.

It depends on the matchup. Against :ultpiranha: I feel more confident getting close. Against most of the higher tier cast, though, I don't. At all. When you get a good hit in, you start throwing phantoms and din's fire to force them to come back to you on a route you choose, then tilt or aerial to punish and repeat the process. It can probably get annoying for your opponent, but it's the safest method of playing Zelda against fast, combo-heavy characters.

Then there's that little ****er :ultpichu: whom I can't hit with a lightning kick to save my life.
No problem. My approach for Piranha Plant is to get up close, ya know. Especially against characters that are better at a distance.

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
Posted this a few mintues ago mate. Sorry.

page 2113
Already? Ugh, seriously..

The search engine needs to be fixed a bit.... I'm sorry for the post, then.

Each time, I always check to see if there is a existing post, but since there isn't, I automatically wanted to post it.

Last edited:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
No problem. My approach for Piranha Plant is to get up close, ya know. Especially against characters that are better at a distance.
And watching PP excitedly run across the stage in his pot with his mouth open is never not hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom