• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I can't think of many games that came out in 2011 so uh
Binding of Isaac, a flash game made in 3 months that sold over 2 million copies, ended up getting a dlc pack, a remake, and 2 more dlc packs for that remake, with a 3rd and final yet to come. It pretty much popularized the roguelike/roguelite genre as we know it today.
Also Afterbirth+ is on Switch go buy it
isaac.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Ngl, 2011 was personally a garbage year for me...

This was the year my last living grandparent passed away, as well as the year where I had to put down my cat

And to top it all off, I got in a traumatic car accident that left me with serious anxiety ever since...

Though on a more positive note, it's the year my family got their first ever dog. So there's that...

Last edited:

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Cla better prepare his *** cause we got Cruesli, Tresor, real cornflakes and ****ing Lion cereal. I never actually had the last one but if it's anything like the chocolate my mouth will hurt but it'll be worth it
Gwen face reveal will be her eating some weird ass European cereal

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
2011 was Skyward Sword. That was literally all I was excited for that year. And Skyrim.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Might be kinda late to this :079:, but...

First people start comparing the new starters to the Powerpuff Girls, and now people are making comparisons between Grookey and Imperfect Cell.

All the memes, in just a matter of days.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
2010 is when the original version of FFXIV released.
It was ****ing awful, then they put a **** load of effort in to make it not awful and it's now one of the best MMOs and Final Fantasy games out there.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
2011 was Gears of War 3, a phenomenal third person shooter in every aspect.

RIP Dom, the best bro ever.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
2010 was the year a few of my favorite cartoons premiered.

The only one I immediately took interest in, however, was this one:

It might've had more problems in some of it's later seasons, but overall it was a great ride. It used to be my favorite show, period, and for good reason.

As for 2011...hmm, not sure what to add on this one.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
****. 2011. The year my life took a drastic, fully-altering turn and Dragon Age II helped me get through it.

I can't really put into words what just a simple game means to me on a personal level without sounding cheesy or melodramatic. But this game is more than a game to me. It's what made me realize gaming is an experience beyond completion of objectives and collectibles.

I ****ing treasure Dragon Age II.

D

Deleted member

Pom Pom, a character robbed of a position in Smash, originated in 2011.

D

Deleted member

Make me, chugger of fake *** soda
Ok So, Uh, FiRsT oF aLl, HoW gOdDaMn DaRe YoU, yOu UnNeCeSsArIlY mEaN aSsHoLe. Do YoU uNdErStAnD hOw ImPoRtAnT aNd AmAzInG fAyGo Is? ****'S lIkE a DrUg, Yo. GiVeS mE tHoSe MoThEr****InG mIrAcLe FeElInGs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom