• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152

Probably one of the worst years of my life since middle school was a living hell. Got picked on countless amounts of times in 7th grade and I had like zero friends to talk to (no one IRL and I didn't really use online forums at the time). If that wasn't bad enough this was also the year my Wii broke; I was in the middle of playing Brawl and then the disc drive stopped working during a loading screen. I eventually got it repaired but seeing that disc error message made my heart sink since it was my only console at the time.

Honestly the only thing that really stood out to me this year was Pokemon HG/SS (NA release) which would become my favorite game in the series and one of my top 5 favorite games of all time.

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Nintendo buying the rights to this site would be the best thing to ever happen to it, though. As long as it wouldn't encourage new trolls and bots.
nintendo buys the rights and swiftly abandons them after spending 5 minutes on the ultimate social thread

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
And on one last note before I load furniture into a truck, here's all you need to know about RE5 and Jill being in Smash in one gif.

You're all welcome.
Have fun with the pain of waiting for it all to be over, only to realize due to your anticipation, time feels like it is going much slower.
Nintendo buying the rights to this site would be the best thing to ever happen to it, though. As long as it wouldn't encourage new trolls and bots.
I kinda like Smashboards as just a small website to be honest. It would be cool, though. I don’t think it would happen, though.
As a former member of Miiverse, I strongly disagree.
Relevant image.
E76E9933-CBC2-49CE-A855-97F7429AADAA.png

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Y'all know what came out in 2010?

The best space opera game ever released.

D

Deleted member

seriously though thank you for being a good video game xenoblade chronicles
3c916f13d6d32f7df71659c41f2dcaf9.jpg
85eef29f76f80df55f197d94584de197.jpg
acf13f3fe9b5eab87d1cc83bde7285ae.jpg
1404-09-Shulk-Xenoblade.jpg
I love you

Why not join the boards full time? I’d love to have you here.
No.
Also pro-tip, use iqdb when you want to find the source for some artwork. Even if it doesn’t find the origin, it has links to most of the other big image searching tools. Personally I find saucenao to be the most useful.
Anyways bye can an admin or something delete this account.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I love 2010.
It brought us this: the biggest love letter to Marvel as a whole

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
ME2? And I thought you were talking about Super Mario Galaxy 2.
Absolutely not. I could go on for hours about everything I love about Mass Effect 2, but I'm the Resident Evil guy™ here, not the Mass Effect guy™.

D

Deleted member

Absolutely not. I could go on for hours about everything I love about Mass Effect 2, but I'm the Resident Evil guy™ here, not the Mass Effect guy™.
Its the best one of the trilogy, and a pretty good game overall. Shame about the state of the franchise and Bioware in general, back then they were at the top.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
You're just mad I don't have to resort to ramen videos. Tell you what, I bet I can make a higher quality cereal video

Is this going to be the new forum game?

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
adventure time,

c'mon grab your friends,

we go to very distant lands,

with jake the dog,

and finn the human,

the fun will never has been ended,

adventure time is gone.

D

Deleted member

2010, the year my favorite and most nostalgic game, Super Mario Galaxy 2 came out. It took me months to beat. I remember getting to the final castle and getting chills from the music. I got it for christmas when I was 6.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime

My favorite game of all time came out on September 14, 2010. Is it perfect? No game is. But on that date, you booted up the game to a complete Halo suite of highly refined campaign, multiplayer, Firefight, Forge, and Theater modes. Compared to how many games nowadays launch fairly bare and add in features and stuff later, it's a sign of simpler times. It even had a robust File Share system that made sharing custom content easier than ever before--something that Halo 4 and 5 only implemented months and months after they launched.

It also has, in my opinion, the best art direction of any Halo game (no wonder, since the project lead was the art director from the previous games), and a unique score from Marty that gives it a unique identity. Not to mention a really good cosmetic unlock and customization system that doesn't require microtransactions or RNG, while still having items that are "rare" and thus special.

Eight and a half years later, and I'm still looking for the game to top this in my eyes.

2009, *****es. You know what game came out.

Mother****ing Resident ****ing Evil ****ing 5. On this date 10 years ago.

Realtalk, if anyone wants to play it on any platform, I own it and I will play with you.
I've owned Resident Evil 5 on Xbox 360 since 2012 when it came with my copy of RE6. I've owned it on PC for a long time, too.

...only played the first few levels on Xbox 360 like 6 years ago, and never fully finished things. Dunno why.

The amount of RE games I've actually completed is small. Operation Raccoon City, RE4, RE6, and both Revelations games are the only ones I've finished. I started RE5 and Code Veronica, but didn't finish them. I own REmake, too, and will definitely get the RE2 remake soon. Guess that's another thing to highlight on my backlog.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
No.
Also pro-tip, use iqdb when you want to find the source for some artwork. Even if it doesn’t find the origin, it has links to most of the other big image searching tools. Personally I find saucenao to be the most useful.
Anyways bye can an admin or something delete this account.
Yeah no worries man.

Also osby osby

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Its the best one of the trilogy, and a pretty good game overall. Shame about the state of the franchise and Bioware in general, back then they were at the top.
I don't hate ME:A the way others do. I can list its faults and it's my least favorite of the franchise, but it's still a solid 7/7.5 overall in a series with nothing but 9s and 10s.

It just came out at a bad time and scattered its focus too much. The emphasis on its open world killed the other parts that made it a game worth playing.

Graizen

Smash Champion
You know what I miss?

Leaks.

Ever since Jack and Brave and their stats were scrubbed clean and both the Steve-Doomguy-Hayabusa AND Reimu-Crono-Banjo-Agumon leaks were proven false, we’ve got nada on the leak front

Ffs throw me the most blatantly fake text or image leak just to get things goinggggg
Prove to me this is all fake 100% please

D

Deleted member

Earth’s Mightiest Heroes was good because the people behind it knew a lot about Marvel, cared about the project and it had love into it.

It was so good, that I strongly believe that it has the best adaptation of not just the Fantastic Four, but almost every key character from the Marvel universe up to this date.

If you haven’t watched it, I would suggest you to do so... It is that wonderful.

D

Deleted member

Being six was great. Nothing but Mario Galaxy 2 and Rayman Raving Rabbids.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I've owned Resident Evil 5 on Xbox 360 since 2012 when it came with my copy of RE6. I've owned it on PC for a long time, too.

...only played the first few levels on Xbox 360 like 6 years ago, and never fully finished things. Dunno why.

The amount of RE games I've actually completed is small. Operation Raccoon City, RE4, RE6, and both Revelations games are the only ones I've finished. I started RE5 and Code Veronica, but didn't finish them. I own REmake, too, and will definitely get the RE2 remake soon. Guess that's another thing to highlight on my backlog.
Please do. If you'd like to play co-op, I will totally play through all of RE5 again with you. Offer's on the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom