• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
It’s ok. No harm done. I appreciate that you apoligzed.

(Hope I don’t come off as touchy.)
Oh no, not at all, if I ever do something which looks like it's as if I'm looking down on minority groups or genuinely awful behaviour I want to be called out for that. You're not too touchy at all, I'm at the very least intelligent enough to not be a sociopath who doesn't know what empathy means

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
'Eyyyyy, 2008. Brawl came out!

What a good year.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
2008 was a pretty interesting year...

Super Smash Bros Brawl is released, dividing the fandom, but in the processes, gets me into the series

Meanwhile in cinema, Iron Man kickstarts the MCU, while it alongside The Dark Knight helps increase interest the Superhero genre..

Oh, and my all-time favorite film came out

Last edited:

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
It's now the year of Brawl.

Think upon the terror tripping wrought, all those years ago.

D

Deleted member

Works for people in any country. You send your auditions and voice lines online, bassically.

I have some autism too, but autistic jokes really don't bug me honestly.
Thanks a lot for the help.
Hoping that I get to do cool stuff with it after college!

Another thing: while I’m not sure if it counts as autism, I have hyperactivity.
But oddly enough, I got more problems in the past over my voice rather than with that.

Just wanted to share that.

D

Deleted member

Thanks a lot for the help.
Hoping that I get to do cool stuff with it after college!

Another thing: while I’m not sure if it counts as autism, I have hyperactivity.
But oddly enough, I got more problems in the past over my voice rather than with that.

Just wanted to share that.
Yeah, hyperactivity and autisim are two very different things.

D

Deleted member

Ah Brawl the most dividing Smash, some think it's the best while others think it's the worst. It's also the one Geno almost made it into I so wish he did cause he would've been in Ultimate that way.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Since were on the discussion of movies. What are your dream movies?

Mine are

Fatalis by Jeff Rovin. Rumors had it it was gonna be adapted by Universal with Sylvester Stallone being the lead. Pissed me off when I found out that was false.

American Gamera remake by Guillermo del Toro.

Killer hippo film. Given their reputation I'm surprised this has yet to happen.

Cryptid Cinematic Universe.

More killer animal flicks that doesn't involve around sharks especially lesser known cryptids or focusing on more animals like bears (Most notably Arctodus simus) and such.

Godzilla vs. Gamera.

D

Deleted member

so apparently I’ve hit 1,200+ posts. Wow. o-o

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Mine are

Fatalis by Jeff Rovin. Rumors had it it was gonna be adapted by Universal with Sylvester Stallone being the lead. Pissed me off when I found out that was false.

More killer animal flicks that doesn't involve around sharks especially lesser known cryptids or focusing on more animals like bears (Most notably Arctodus simus) and such.

Godzilla vs. Gamera.
Del Toro made a ****ing Gamera movie? Might actually watch them now. I should see more Del Toro stuff

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
C'mon 2009. Just get here already before I have to go do manual labor.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Mine are

Godzilla vs. Gamera.
I just want Smashboards, The Movie.

D

Deleted member

Mine are

Godzilla vs. Gamera.
If Godzilla vs Gamers happens I’ll eat pant.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Speaking of killer animal flicks. One particular cryptid I'd like to see tackled is the Partridge Creek Monster.

Partridge Creek monster - Wikipedia

An supposed surviving ceratosaur in the Yukon. Just have it set back in the 1900s when the sightings took place. It'd be nice to have a historic killer creature flick with the supposed witnesses Tom Leemore and James Lewis Buttler.

Also speaking of Arctodus simus. I'd want a killer bear flick on it. Premise doesn't even need to be in-depth. It can just be a group of hunters out hunting only to find themselves being hunted by a prehistoric bear thought to had died out during the last Ice Age.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, hyperactivity and autisim are two very different things.
Thanks.
I didn’t want to put it as autism without knowing, so I really appreciate your reply.

If you need to talk about some stuff, you can ask me through PMs any time. I really like to help other people in any form, so I am open to anybody here if they want someone to talk with.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
i regret to inform you that unfortunately obama passed away in 2003
Then why is Kermit gay?
Then I want a Metroid movie by Del Toro with Samus being played by Brie Larson or Emily Blunt
Actually Uglie Gwen, Brie Larson shouldn't be in the movie because she's a sexist animal who eats live wildebeests while their wildebeest babies watch in horror, knowing they will be the desert

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Mine are

Godzilla vs. Gamera.
>Good Fantastic Four movie
>Doctor Doom solo movie
>Jet Jaguar solo movie
>Crash Bandicoot animated 2D movie.
>Into The Spider-Verse sequel.
>Fantastic Four animated. movie similar to ITSV regarding visual stuff.
>More 2D animated Disney movies.

D

Deleted member

Thanks.
I didn’t want to put it as autism without knowing, so I really appreciate your reply.

If you need to talk about some stuff, you can ask me through PMs any time. I really like to help other people in any form, so I am open to anybody here if they want someone to talk with.
If this makes any sense, hyperactivity is just being hyper. Autism is a bit more, such as having certain quirks and such. (It’s incredibly hard to explain. lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom