• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Sonic's movie design has possibly leaked:

What else can say other than "Thanks. I hate it!"

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
So do people preemptively hate captain marvel for reasons other than "woman in muh hero movee" or is it mainly that
It's mainly that. There might be some superhero movie fatigue but considering the hype for Avengers and ****ing Aquaman it's mainly that.

D

Deleted member

Adding Dragon Prince to my long list of "must watch".
Wait, guys, when did I misgender Chris-Chan? I honestly didn’t mean to and I’d like to edit the post.
Just looked of the Chris-Chan wiki and found images of him in skimpy clothes after his fathers death. How do I erase this from my mind?

Last edited by a moderator:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So do people preemptively hate captain marvel for reasons other than "woman in muh hero movee" or is it mainly that
I for one dislike Captain Marvel because I prefer the DC's Captain Marvel. And I'm a petty *****.

I'll probably see it eventually though.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Lucky for you guys, I had to double back to my house real quick, so I can make one more arena. ID is GFDL1, same password.

D

Deleted member

It just doesn't interest me and after Civil War II Carol Danvers (not Brie Larson, she's cool) is actually just a ****ing horrible person, so it soured me on the character.
I'll still give it a fair shake but I'm pretty lukewarm going into it based off of trailers.

Last edited by a moderator:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Okay I think I've worn myself out on Smash Bros for the day. I kept trying to punish Moydow Moydow 's Fairs with Charizard Up Smash even though they kept spacing them well and I kept eating F-smash for it. Even though I recognized that mistake I kept doing it...

Ehh maybe I'm just hard on myself. Good games everyone.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh wow... it really is terrible...
Like, why are his gloves just white colored fur. It's really dumb. They also use white fur near his eyes to mimic the whole "one big eyeball" thing that Sonic has, and it doesn't look good either.

His legs are still really, really gross.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So folks...

I'm trying to write music.

I downloaded lmms.

But I hate all the sounds...

What do?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Another arena died, rip

also Pokémon Trainer sucks. All three of them are awkward matchups for Lucina. Squirtle is small and hard to hit with stuff like n-air, Ivysaur has a projectile which usually makes life tricky, and Charizard's fire breath is annoying because it's really good at keeping Lucina off the ledge. "everyone is here" was a mistake

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Another arena died, rip

also Pokémon Trainer sucks. All three of them are awkward matchups for Lucina. Squirtle is small and hard to hit with stuff like n-air, Ivysaur has a projectile which usually makes life tricky, and Charizard's fire breath is annoying because it's really good at keeping Lucina off the ledge. "everyone is here" was a mistake
You're right.

They should have cut Lucina for a good character. :troll:

D

Deleted member

So folks...

I downloaded lmms.

What do?
You could try downloading some soundfonts from games you like. I myself downloaded Chrono Trigger, Earthbound, and DKC's soundfonts for when I feel like messing around with music.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
You could try downloading some soundfonts from games you like. I myself downloaded Chrono Trigger, Earthbound, and DKC's soundfonts for when I feel like messing around with music.
Do you know lmms?

Do what death grips does and sample printers
Literally what?

D

Deleted member

GGs to all before the arena died BTW, I need to practice Snake because his movement is so weird to me.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Oh wow... it really is terrible...
It's gotta be a joke tho right? Like, this cant be real.
I mean, i guess it's so bad that people can watch it just for laughs (at how bad it probably is)... :O

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I skipped a line, because I wanted to look at the details.

Why Smash Bros?

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
So folks...

I downloaded lmms.

What do?
There’s soundfonts and a couple free virtual instruments...I should play around with it again sometime

I should have some of my virtual instruments and sound fonts on an external HDD, I might share some with you if interested

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
It's not that. I actually really like female heroes in movies and games. It's mostly because the movie was created for the sake of feminism and political protest, and I'd rather not see political content in a superhero movie. The lead actress even said that this movie is "not for white men".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom