• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I mean technically, yeah, he's a video game character first and foremost.
Neat.
Probably won’t get into Smash, but at least LEGO has a character who could represent their games in other stuff.

D

Deleted member

honestly the moment a samus starts charging their charge shot i start sweating bullets because by doing that she's forcing me to approach and then im playing her game and then shes probably throwing out missles to condition shield but i cant shield or charge shot will break it and then she plays mindgames and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh

same with cloud and limit to a lesser extent
As a Samus main, I can say that when I charge the neutral B and see the opponent approaching me I tend to freeze the charge to dodge the rival.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
It is scary >: )

Samus (and by extension Dark Samus) is better than she's ever been... but so are most characters, so it evens out. I'm just glad I really love the way she plays in this game, so that she's undoubtedly my main.

Haven't learned all the tricks yet, though. I'm far from the craziness that the dedicated Samus mains from Smash 4 and Ultimate can pull off. I did finally start practicing some combos last week, only to discover that they weren't true combos, so I don't know how applicable they really are.

I would if I wasn't at work for another two hours, and then had to go do a bunch of business for the rest of the evening.

Also is it just me, or does online play feel delayed? I'm not talking about lag, I just mean it feels like inputs come out on a huge delay. I have very fast internet and an ethernet cable, so I can't imagine what it could be on my end.
Sm4sh Samus main here.
Most of her combo's were taken out.
She got better ones in return but it's gonna take a while for the non-pro players to master those, so to people like me, she feels awful now.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
I'm only playin' K. Rool right now to see how bad the lag is on some of his moves.

Geez... I really don't remember him being this slow/laggy.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, the pieces are there, but he's had very little "real" influence on the series. I mean, they sort of set up in some post credit scenes that Sylux possess a bit of the leftover Prime DNA and is after Samus, right? Or am I confusing something else?
Hmm, I don't remember that, actually. From what I'm reading here on the Metroid Wiki, seems that Sylux is simply shown following Samus at the end of Prime 3, and that's it. Maybe Federation Force had something in it that hinted that?

D

Deleted member

I'm only playin' K. Rool right now to see how bad the lag is on some of his moves.

wifi hours
Nobody:
SAMUS MAINS:
YALL MIND IF I F O R W A R D A E R I A L?
everyone memeing mario mains fairing the moment their opponent is offstage for 0.2 seconds but honestly

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Sorry about leaving earlier. I had a rough morning in terms of mental health (Woke up a bit depressed, anxiety was flaring up about new job, OCD was being triggered by a bunch of different things one after another) and being here wasn't making it much better.
I've since seen my therapist and I feel better now.

Thanks for all the kind comments earlier.

D

Deleted member

Hello everyone. What’s up?
I don’t know what to do at the moment, so I am trying to join a topic or talk I know enough about.

Sorry about leaving earlier. I had a rough morning in terms of mental health (Woke up a bit depressed, anxiety was flaring up about new job, OCD was being triggered by a bunch of different things one after another) and being here wasn't making it much better.

You are welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So this sparr controller I got has some wierd sensitivity. For some reason, it is SUPER sensitive on the right side, so a slight tilt downwards rights moves me down in games, or in Smash, makes me duck. That's why some of you guys saw me down b in the air for no reason.

Whatever, I just gotta get used to it. GGs though.

Also, someone let me win? Please? :)

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
So this sparr controller I got has some wierd sensitivity. For some reason, it is SUPER sensitive on the right side, so a slight tilt downwards rights moves me down in games, or in Smash, makes me duck. That's why some of you guys saw me down b in the air for no reason.

Whatever, I just gotta get used to it. GGs though.

Also, someone let me win? Please? :)
I won't let you win, but if we play sometime you probably will at some point.

Especially if I pretend I know how to play Daisy.

D

Deleted member

I won't let you win, but if we play sometime you probably will at some point.

Especially if I pretend I know how to play Daisy.
paisy (or deach?) are so complex in this game but high level play of them is more hype then it has any right to be

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
What are some good songs to listen to while studying? I'm trying to study for a cognition quiz tomorrow but I keep getting distracted.

D

Deleted member

I want to start following One Piece again because it's been so long since I actually kept up with it and I miss it, but I really don't wanna watch the anime anymore. The pacing is just...so, so bad. It's legitimately horrible, which is a huge shame seeing as how early One Piece was actually pretty good. I'm probably gonna start OP back up with the manga and start reading at the Whole Cake Island arc.

D

Deleted member

I hope you feel better and you do well in your new job.

D

Deleted member

What are some good songs to listen to while studying? I'm trying to study for a cognition quiz tomorrow but I keep getting distracted.
Not sure if this one fits for you, but I kind of like to hear this one while studying:

Pakky

Smash Hero

Suffering, pure suffering as Bowser's stuff just comes out on like frame 2 or something :ultbowser:

I swear only the Bowser bomb and the command grab have ending lag.

:ultkrool:Every god damn thing does, and I have to use the crown to tag everyone.

Should be as fast as :ultdk: since I guess Smash is framing them as equals based on the trailer also

WHY IS THE GRAB APE DUNG? LIKE HOW CAN YOU DBZ TELEPORT BEHIND ME DURING A GRAB AND EVEN THAT HAS ENDLAG GOOD LORD

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I can't believe I SDed twice with Withdraw in one match.

I thought I got the hang of using that move offstage, danggit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom