• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Hayaku! Get to page 1961, already!

On a more serious note...kon'nichiwa. My grandmother-in-law celebrates 81 years of being on Earth today. She was the one that convinced my stepmother to adopt me when I was without a family and unable to live on my own. If y'all can take a few seconds to wish her a happy birthday, I would appreciate it and relay the wishes to her. See, four years ago she lost her husband (who was a war veteran born in 1939 btw) due to sickness and now she lives by herself, and she has stayed in that very same house for 50 years to date with most family visiting rarely.

Your birthday wishes will send a message that she is never alone. She will get them from not only family and friends but also me and my friends (which would be every single one of y'all here). But if no one has read this post or if what I said did not matter to anyone, I guess I wasted ten minutes typing this message for naught. Either way, God bless you.

Sayonara:kirby:
I hope it would be a great birthday for your grandmother-in-law.

D

Deleted member

View attachment 196007
Oh jeeze, People sure have different feeling non different smash rules and here I am saying "Eh, nanything goes, ya know"
TBH I feel like I myself was way too anti-items when Ultimate first launched. I'd get really salty with them turned on. Came to realize that isn't a really healthy nor fun mindset to play the game, so I am pretty chill about it now. I'll play both 1v1 no items and FFA items now and love them both.

I have just reached a point where I wanna be more chill when I play games, as I can definitely get salty in competitive environments. Games are meant to be fun, y'know? I think I had forgotten that for a while, lol. Thankfully, I do just let go of all that old silliness of mine and just have fun nowadays. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Ridley was requested because most of the people who wanted him were Metroid fans who genuinely liked him as a character and wanted more Metroid. Most of the people who want Waluigi just want it because they think it's a hilarious meme. In a year or two, it'll die out, as it's already died down quite a bit.

Extremely underappreciated.
IMG_20190304_104512_893.jpg

"Have you ever heard the phrase " Patience is a Virtue", Waluigi? Well, let me tell you that you need to live by it prior and when being in Smash. And this coughadorablecough idiot was what tested MY patience for quite some years, plus Aran's BS in the past, and here we are. Now, stop lamenting yourself and deal with it while you learn to be patient, otherwise prepare for a wild ride in a living Hell."

XD I had to.

D

Deleted member

You know, despite mostly playing heavies (minus :ultwolf::ultpalutena::ultzelda:), I think I’m gonna pick up :ultpichu:as well. I’ve only been playing him a couple days, but I think I could do pretty well with the character.
idk why sakurai thought it was a good idea to give such a small, fast character that ridiculous of an f-tilt in a game where you can do anything out of a dash, it's so scary

Just a penguin

Smash Master
View attachment 196010
"Have you ever heard the phrase " Patience is a Virtue", Waluigi? Well, let me tell you that you need to live by it prior and when being in Smash. And this coughadorablecough idiot was what tested MY patience for quite some years, plus Aran's BS in the past, and here we are. Now, stop lamenting yourself and deal with it while you learn to be patient, otherwise prepare for a wild ride in a living Hell."

XD I had to.
Ok, but what's with the Beach Ball?

D

Deleted member

View attachment 196010

XD I had to.
Hahaha, I love this!
This made my day.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime

On a more serious note...kon'nichiwa. My grandmother-in-law celebrates 81 years of being on Earth today. She was the one that convinced my stepmother to adopt me when I was without a family and unable to live on my own. If y'all can take a few seconds to wish her a happy birthday, I would appreciate it and relay the wishes to her. See, four years ago she lost her husband (who was a war veteran born in 1939 btw) due to sickness and now she lives by herself, and she has stayed in that very same house for 50 years to date with most family visiting rarely.

Your birthday wishes will send a message that she is never alone. She will get them from not only family and friends but also me and my friends (which would be every single one of y'all here). But if no one has read this post or if what I said did not matter to anyone, I guess I wasted ten minutes typing this message for naught. Either way, God bless you.

Happy birthday, Grandma Rosalina-in-law!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
TBH I feel like I myself was way too anti-items when Ultimate first launched. I'd get really salty with them turned on. Came to realize that isn't a really healthy nor fun mindset to play the game, so I am pretty chill about it now. I'll play both 1v1 no items and FFA items now and love them both.

I have just reached a point where I wanna be more chill when I play games, as I can definitely get salty in competitive environments. Games are meant to be fun, y'know?
Id like fighting with items because crazy **** happens and free for alls were made for crazy **** to happen

If there is anymore FFA people here, someone can make a FFA arena and we can all beat the **** out of eachother. Im more comfy in those then 1v1s

osby

Smash Obsessed
idk why sakurai thought it was a good idea to give such a small, fast character that ridiculous of an f-tilt in a game where you can do anything out of a dash, it's so scary
Smash history is full of monkey paw wishes but people still complained about Pichu being too weak.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I want to ask who on earth thought that the rats needed their dairs to spike.

Like, goddamn ESAM of all people weren't pushing for that and he's the biggest Pika fanatic I know.

D

Deleted member

Smash history is full of monkey paw wishes but people still complained about Pichu being too weak.
On god combined with the rest of his kit Pichu's f-tilt might be the best move in the game

No I'm not salty cause I haven't taken a single game off my Pichu main friend

Ok I'm kinda salty

Alright I'm really salty

D

Deleted member

oh man next week is gonna be so boring
I got spring break and I can't be on the forums

D

Deleted member

Id like fighting with items because crazy **** happens and free for alls were made for crazy **** to happen

If there is anymore FFA people here, someone can make a FFA arena and we can all beat the **** out of eachother. Im more comfy in those then 1v1s
FFAs are just nice because there doesn't have to be any fear of losing and feeling bad about your skills at the game. It's just a crazy good time, and I am happy I can view them that way again. :dr^_^:

Maaaaaan, I haven't played Smash all that much at all for like, a month now. I really should change that soon. I wanna make sure I'm ready for when Joker comes, 'cause I'm gonna play the heck out of this game when he does.

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord

I haven’t been in an arena with you guys yet, so I’d be cool with whatever.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
FFAs are just nice because there doesn't have to be any fear of losing and feeling bad about your skills at the game. It's just a crazy good time, and I am happy I can view them that way again. :dr^_^:

Maaaaaan, I haven't played Smash all that much at all for like, a month now. I really should change that soon. I wanna make sure I'm ready for when Joker comes, 'cause I'm gonna play the heck out of this game when he does.
exactly why Im playing it more, all for that sweet Joker
38tcTm.gif

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
On god combined with the rest of his kit Pichu's f-tilt might be the best move in the game

No I'm not salty cause I haven't taken a single game off my Pichu main friend

Ok I'm kinda salty

Alright I'm really salty
Guess I can probably add Pichu to the “characters I’ve used to crush people on this site” list relatively soon. :smirk:

D

Deleted member

I want to ask who on earth thought that the rats needed their dairs to spike.

Like, goddamn ESAM of all people weren't pushing for that and he's the biggest Pika fanatic I know.
Leaked image of ESAM making a tier list when he gets to Pikachu
a6d~2.jpg

D

Deleted member

I got a sneak peek for you of what's gonna happen next week

*Beloved users returning*
*Bad puns*
*Stupid arguments*
*A new poll or something*
*Maybe something Smash related too*
oh, that sounds like a blast
I have no ****ing life

D

Deleted member

Happy birthday to your grandmother-in-law! Hope she doesn’t feel alone.

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
Wow, we just dodged an major bullet. Actually, KH3 was supposed to have a command deck, but Nomura decided to keep it like KH2.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Osaka team knows what they want and they don't want menu-based real time combat.

They wanna mash buttons and have moves come out.

D

Deleted member

Creating my own arena ( I can handle free-for-alls, but I am more in the mood for a 1v1 type. )

D

Deleted member

ID: 28GS6
Password: 2019

Rules: 1v1, No Items, No Smash Bar, Battlefield
:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom