• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
So I was listening to Ultimate’s Bomb Rush Blush and my mind started to form ideas for Callie & Marie as a dual fighter. And I also started thinking of Kat & Ana and Plusle & Minun, I was wondering what other potential characters could get the :ulticeclimbers: treatment if they became fighters.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
THEORY: Somewhere in the MCU there is someone responsible for making sure that the Multiverse is all Gucci and stuff. However, this being died in the snap, causing the Multiverse to go out of whack, creating a world where all the Nintendo characters live with each other, despite such a thing being impossible.
Thanos: "I have snapped away half of all beings- and in doing so, I have caused the multiverse to no longer be all Gucci and stuff."

D

Deleted member

Ban him back, I don't care
This thread is serious business.
Sir, I detect a funny in that post, and funnies are prohibited, as this is a joke-free serious zone. I'm gonna have to ask you to put your hands around your head, get on the floor, and do the dinosaur

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

So I was listening to Ultimate’s Bomb Rush Blush and my mind started to form ideas for Callie & Marie as a dual fighter. And I also started thinking of Kat & Ana and Plusle & Minun, I was wondering what other potential characters could get the :ulticeclimbers: treatment if they became fighters.
The Three Mages from Star Allies?

Of course not, he's evil, look at his eyepatch.

Seriously though, it's just a joke.
Oh, then it's fine.
I apologize.

D

Deleted member

Thanos: "I have snapped away half of all beings- and in doing so, I have caused the multiverse to no longer be all Gucci and stuff."
When I'm done, half the universe will still be Gucci.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Sir, I detect a funny in that posts, and funnies are prohibited, as this is a joke-free serious zone. I'm gonna have to ask you to put your hands around your head, get on the floor, and do the dinosaur
I feel like doing the dinosaur is explicitly under the domain of Zinith Zinith . I would need to apply for one of his unholy permits, and I am not currently interested in celestial bureaucracy.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I feel like doing the dinosaur is explicitly under the domain of Zinith Zinith . I would need to apply for one of his unholy permits, and I am not currently interested in celestial bureaucracy right now.
The law doesn't care about what you are or are not interested in, sir.
Now do the dinosaur or I'm gonna have to call a mod

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
The law doesn't care about what you are or are not interested in, sir.
Now do the dinosaur or I'm gonna have to call a mod
One of these days, I'm going to infiltrate the cops, become a leader, and then light your front door on fire.

Not necessarily in that order, mind you.

D

Deleted member

Sir, I detect a funny in that post, and funnies are prohibited, as this is a joke-free serious zone. I'm gonna have to ask you to put your hands around your head, get on the floor, and do the dinosaur
Its WALK the Dinosaur, uncultered behemoth!

D

Deleted member

My text is now green in anticipation of the Skrulls' debut on the big screen for the first time thanks to Captain Marvel.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I already died, what more do you want from me
i dont know, forgiveness for a joke that was bad in taste and taken way out of proportions

not fun when you're being thrown with "uh uh sorry im [insert word] so i cant talk to you" for 20 minutes

D

Deleted member

Hey guys quick question what side are you on for spirit status?
99753CB3-3931-4873-9028-72102D188DD4.jpeg

Don’t deconfirm?
Deconfirm?
Or Neutral?
Nah, he's obviously Steven Universe. What else could Sans mean?

Steven
After
Not
Surviving
Here’s a picture to go with that:yeahboi:
47E9C955-85E1-472E-A428-64B857699B9B.jpeg

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
My text is now green in anticipation of the Skrulls' debut on the big screen for the first time thanks to Captain Marvel.
Honestly Skrulls are incredibly ****ing hype even as a casual Marvel fan, Captain Marvel has so much going for it that the only real hate I've seen is "Waaah pesky women trying to erase men" or some ****. Can't wait for Kamala to get her own movie later down the line either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom