• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Also, Smash Bros must actually be canon as it’s mentioned in both Kid Icarus and Bayonetta, meaning that the smash universe must be some sort of universal irregularity where anybody who enters is transformed into an action figure while being controlled by some kid.

I’ll have you know I’m using the entire might of my brain to come up with this.
I think that the kid was Master Hand until Brawl when the Hand was killed by Tabuu. After that, the fighters were free to do whatever they wanted.

SmashingXan2

Smash Journeyman
I've been gone a while, and I think I chose a bad time to come back, cause idk what's going on.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
oh lawd how did he come back to life
and so, status quo is achieved again
I imagine SmashBoards is kinda like Dragon Ball where death doesn't really matter ever.
Even while I'm dead I can just show up except with a halo or something.

The one main difference is that I probably can't be summoned with balls.

D

Deleted member

I need to win the final round without being KO'd.
I WANT TO DO THIS IN HARD MODE TOO.

Bye everyone.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
You want a bunch of stuff being canon to each other? Okay

Walking Dead is canon to Tekken
Street Fighter, King of Fighters and Final Fantasy XV are also canon to Tekken
Ace Attorney is canon because Heihachi gets Phoenix as his lawyer
Phoenix also takes on a job that involves Majima from Yakuza
They get involved with yet more zombies and bio-weapons which brings in Resident Evil
KOF is also canon to DOA which also has loads of Virtua Fighter characters ergo VF is canon to it
But consider that Yakuza has arcades that let you play Virtua Fighter

In short:
The whole universe is ****ed and Dril is our new god.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Also, Smash Bros must actually be canon as it’s mentioned in both Kid Icarus and Bayonetta, meaning that the smash universe must be some sort of universal irregularity where anybody who enters is transformed into an action figure while being controlled by some kid.

Well, it would explain the tons of cameos among Nintendo games... or more important how on earth we see so much Mario-related stuff in Link's Awakening, since it's literally Link's dream. Not just a world that has other-world cameos like some of the stuff in OOT. In this case, he's remembering characters like Yoshi, meaning he either met them or saw them in books or something.

(Obviously they're just fun cameos, but the fact it's a dream makes you think it might be slightly more than that).

D

Deleted member

Which Smash characters died when Thanos snapped?
Thanos' snap caused Galeem to realize that there was a universal imbalance, allowing him to break open reality into the Smash universe and deaded everybody

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Crash Bandicoot and Spyro as well.
"Colonel, there's a purple dragon flying around this place, I haven't eaten for days, so if I catch it... I wonder what it tastes like."

"Colonel I am now in a laboratory hallway that has boxes everywhere. These boxes contain fruit, so I have food for days, alongside all of these boxes. This is the true Outer Heaven."

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I feel like this whole theory of all Nintendo games being in the same universe due to cameos and crossovers, is gonna be as convoluted as that dumb Pixar Universe theory that was making the rounds, a couple years back

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

"Colonel, there's a purple dragon flying around this place, I haven't eaten for days, so if I catch it... I wonder what it tastes like."

"Colonel I am now in a laboratory hallway that has boxes everywhere. These boxes contain fruit, so I have food for days, alongside all of these boxes. This is the true Outer Heaven."
"Colenel, I'm trying to sneak around, but this skeleton in a jacket keeps on throwing bones at me."

Iridium

Smash Hero
You know what Sans stands for? SANS. Smiles and No Sorrow. He’s Smiles and No Sorrow Man. The whole thing’s a metaphor. All he can do is grin. He’s pursued by hopelessness that is probably just in his own head. And even if he does manage to escape by slipping out one side of his own mind, what happens? He comes right back in the other side. People think it’s a happy game. It’s not a happy game. It’s a nightmare world. And the worst thing is? It’s real and we live in it.

True fact.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Please make actual contributions to discussion.

Didn't Spirit part of last Smash direct more or less told "yeah, they're all toys"?

D

Deleted member

You know what Sans stands for? SANS. Smiles and No Sorrow. He’s Smiles and No Sorrow Man. The whole thing’s a metaphor. All he can do is grin. He’s pursued by hopelessness that is probably just in his own head. And even if he does manage to escape by slipping out one side of his own mind, what happens? He comes right back in the other side. People think it’s a happy game. It’s not a happy game. It’s a nightmare world. And the worst thing is? It’s real and we live in it.

True fact.
SANS.
SNAS.
Sorrow No And Smiles
What does this mean?
I have no clue

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
can you feel it

its me phasing out for another 4 years

lets just hope it doesnt happen all of a sudd

D

Deleted member

Didn't Spirit part of last Smash direct more or less told "yeah, they're all toys"?
Why do you think the toys even have spirits? They’re all screaming for help, for freedom from this action-figure prison undervalue the wrath of an 11 year old. Smash is actually a horror.

D

Deleted member

I feel like this whole theory of all Nintendo games being in the same universe due to cameos and crossovers, is gonna be as convoluted as that dumb Pixar Universe theory that was making the rounds, a couple years back
Except this time we have real evidence.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Ban him. Do it. I know the urge to do so is welling up within your heart. I can see everyone's hearts here, and yours is particularly red.
Show us who you really are.

****in' cop

Thanos’ snap actually weakened the Multiversal Barriers TM, which is how Negan managed to get into Tekken and Joker got into Smash.
I expect End Game to greatly influence fighting games further.

D

Deleted member

I know she’s a spirit but would it be nice to see shantae as the first playable indie rep in smash?
"Colenel, I'm trying to sneak around, but this skeleton in a jacket keeps on throwing bones at me."
You lost me there lol

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
That becomes more dumb and convoluted when you consider KH3.
At least we get Woody roasting a Xehanort though

D

Deleted member

Ban him. Do it. I know the urge to do so is welling up within your heart. I can see everyone's hearts here, and yours is particularly red.
Show us who you really are.

****in' cop

I expect End Game to greatly influence fighting games further.
THEORY: Somewhere in the MCU there is someone responsible for making sure that the Multiverse is all Gucci and stuff. However, this being died in the snap, causing the Multiverse to go out of whack, creating a world where all the Nintendo characters live with each other, despite such a thing being impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom