• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Mario shows up in Punch-Out alongside Mike Tyson, meaning the real world exists in the same universe as Mario.
Wait but our own earth was destroyed because of Klaus' Conduit shenanigans

This is hurting my brain

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Tropical Freeze takes place post Samus Returns but pre super metroid. Samus crashes her ship and some of her tech is stolen for use in the Great Kong War to turn the tides against the Kremlings.
Every single Nintendo universe is part of the infinite multiverse established in Xenoblade 2

headcanon hours
Yikes, don’t know if I wanna tumble deeper down this rabbit hole.

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Would Goku even bother trying to fight these guys?
Goku bothers to spar Krillin after achieving SSB. The dude will fight literally anyone.

D

Deleted member

Wait but our own earth was destroyed because of Klaus' Conduit shenanigans

This is hurting my brain
Ahh, you’re not thinking hard enough. Clearly Punch Out takes place before the Xeno games.
To escape the destruction of the Earth, mario simply travelled to the Mushroom Kingdom, a strange alternate dimension and abandoning his original Brooklyn home.

D

Deleted member

Thanks to Skylanders Imaginators, Crash Bandicoot and Spyro are also canon to the Nintendo universe thanks to their encounter with DK and Bowser.

And don't get me started on Asterix & Obelix XXL 2, since that game connects many gaming franchises into the Asterix lore too.

D

Deleted member

Ahh, you’re not thinking hard enough. Clearly Punch Out takes place before the Xeno games.
To escape the destruction of the Earth, mario simply travelled to the Mushroom Kingdom, a strange alternate dimension and abandoning his original Brooklyn home.
does mario is ontos????????

Iridium

Smash Hero
Maybe I might get a Switch this week if everything goes as planned. I really want something new to play...

Goku bothers to spar Krillin after achieving SSB. The dude will fight literally anyone.
I figured he wouldn't fight opponents at their weakest, so that's what I questioned. But would you fight him?

D

Deleted member

Thanks to Skylanders Imaginators, Crash Bandicoot and Spyro are also canon to the Nintendo universe thanks to their encounter with DK and Bowser.

And don't get me started on Asterix & Obelix XXL 2, since that game connects many gaming franchises into the Asterix lore too.
Rayman as well.

KMDP

Smash Legend
So Marvel is ALSO canon to the multiverse, and Marvel iirc has its OWN multiverse

we need to go deeper
The DC Multiverse is also canon to the Marvel Multiverse and vice versa (crossover shenanigans)

The personifications of the DCU and the MU even made out at one point.

D

Deleted member

Ok now I'm actually thinking about this, the Mushroom Kingdom would have to be something other then another universe, since the Conduit is the only gateway to alternate universes as far as we know

But Mario was born in the Mushroom dimension (that's what I'm calling it) since he was brought by the stork in the Yoshi games to the Mushroom Kingdom

So how in the hell did he get to the real world?

My theory is this;

Mario grew up in the Mushroom dimension, found a way into our earth somehow, became a boxing referee for whatever reason, and then noped out because he saw the Saviorite rebellion **** happening

Also Konkey Dong is Ness

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I just realized that Metal Gear Solid, Mario 64, FF 7, and Sonic Adventure all took place on the same earth.

D

Deleted member

Bayo cosplaying as video game characters?
Rodin would send letters when you tapped an amiibo, hinting that the costumes were gifts from tje characters themselves. Rodin's appearance in Ultimate was also teased in Bayonetta 2.

D

Deleted member

Nothing in Link's Awakening is canon because of something I don't want to spoil.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
There’s no way in hell you don’t watch movies...hell I doubt you’ve gone your whole life without one
Obviously I've seen movies. I just watch a lot less than the average human. I've only been to the theater 7 or 8 times my entire life.
Your "Ranged Weapon" team has Magmortar in it twice.

Here's two more:

Mermaid: Milotic, Dewgong, Kingdra, Lanturn, Starmie, Gorebyss
Cooking: Cherrim, Snorlax, Amoonguss, Slurpuff, Malamar, Gourgeist
Themed teams are super fun. Pimpnite used to be the king of them, but his "themes" got really repetitive.

D

Deleted member

I 100%'d WoL in the Hard difficulty.
I have one challenge left, and that is the Duck Hunt one in Adventure Mode.
I have five spirits left until I have them all.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Also, Smash Bros must actually be canon as it’s mentioned in both Kid Icarus and Bayonetta, meaning that the smash universe must be some sort of universal irregularity where anybody who enters is transformed into an action figure while being controlled by some kid.

I’ll have you know I’m using the entire might of my brain to come up with this.

D

Deleted member

"Colonel, I have accidentaly snuck into a painting, and I'm stuck in a world where a Fat Egg-Shaped Patriot is trying to resurect a Metal Gear codenamed Perfect Sephiroth."
Crash Bandicoot and Spyro as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom